Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly right. It broke NO Reddit rules. Perhaps they caved to usual threats from FaridaDrybox, a lot of newbies who are starting vlogs or online threads do and they will, evidently, get the standard C&D bullshit from The Clown Posse. That's only going to work so far for them, and they will have their threats called big time.
The person on X who apparently made the posts is silent, and the fact that they were all self-deleted makes me think it was 100% threats from Kyle's family. He was probably frantically calling and texting them all day yesterday. And we know threats are his family's modus operandi for removing criticism for their special little boy.

Susan Amen and countless others went strangely quiet the same exact way after they took down their parodies/criticisms of Kyle. The fact that people are scared to speak up about what exactly they were threatened with makes me think it's pretty bad.

Reactions: 13
But like you said, he thinks that if HE doesn't admit it, then it's not him. That's how his egocentric and infantile brain works.
he doesn't have to admit it because he has never bother to denounce any of it either.

he had plenty of opportunity to defend himself against the sock puppets but instead just stopped posting on twitter.

Reactions: 7
The person on X who apparently made the posts is silent, and the fact that they were all self-deleted makes me think it was 100% threats from Kyle's family. He was probably frantically calling and texting them all day yesterday. And we know threats are his family's modus operandi for removing criticism for their special little boy.

Susan Amen and countless others went strangely quiet the same exact way after they took down their parodies/criticisms of Kyle. The fact that people are scared to speak up about what exactly they were threatened with makes me think it's pretty bad.
Indeed! And you can be certain it won't be the last and others won't be so timid.
Further, that thread is still going strong.
This in just the last 24hrs.
6a.jpg
6.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Indeed! And you can be certain it won't be the last and others won't be so timid.
Further, that thread is still going strong.
Just wanted to highlight one of these comments:

"Also, what the hell goes through his mind when he acts like a mother to a pre-teen little girl and calls himself 'sexy' and 'hot' in the eyes of a pre-teen little girl? Sicko behavior."

That's not including how he was posting the other day about how she wants to get her "cheeks clapped by that stud KP."
This is utterly disgusting and depraved behavior, and further lends credibility to the alleged incident involving the 12 year old girl when he was in high school.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does he keep saying he is going on things with no Kids. He doesn't have an kids. So it is not like a vacation from the everyday life of dealing with kids.

Reactions: 9
Why does he keep saying he is going on things with no Kids. He doesn't have an kids. So it is not like a vacation from the everyday life of dealing with kids.
You can tell kids bother him. Not sure why he even mentions about having any. He is always commenting how you can leave your kids here or there without them on vacation. Why bother going then if you are more.excited to push them away then spend time with them?

Reactions: 11
You can tell kids bother him. Not sure why he even mentions about having any. He is always commenting how you can leave your kids here or there without them on vacation. Why bother going then if you are more.excited to push them away then spend time with them?
God (*forgive the following pun) if Casey ever gets pregnant by some immaculate conception and is able to pass it off as Kyle's. One infant is quite often very upset to have a rival in the house and that could easily put the child in danger.
Before a baby, there is nobody between them. He gets to use her like the discount and atm she is to him and she gives all the attention to him and he demands being the total center of her attenion. This is now the necessary privilege of a new baby and he'd resent it and her for that.
When a baby is born, all the care and attention is automatically diverted to the baby and mother. Kyle wouldn't get all the attention and he'd start feeling that he is been taken for granted and he'd never stand for that.
ignored-fatal-attraction.gif
Kyle would be the nominal 'male' version of this character from Fatal Attraction.

During and after pregnancy a mother is fully occupied with the baby. The prolonged breastfeeding sessions and sleepless nights can make her cranky, exhausted and irritated. Imagine the danger this would put Casey in! "I need my sleep Casey. Goddammit I have to be at the park by 1:00 in the afternoon tomorrow! And my new Call of Duty game just got here. Try to show some consideration. ___ Hope you get the kid dropped off at daycare. I'm not doing it."
This is also the time when real men are expected to pull up their socks and play a more supportive role and Kyle will do NONE of that.

Both mother and father were bought up in different families. Their upbringing will definitely have a role to play in parenting their babies. Here one would be from a home with a mother absent, the other in a household full of clowns. Not a great background for parenting skills. Perhaps she could convince him filming parenting classes would make a good video :ROFLMAO: .
In other words, she would be alone with that kid while the other kid would resent her and a baby, and tragedies have occurred in far less combustible households. I'd fear for her and the child, and I'd never, never.........never leave a child, any child, alone with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope he never has kids. He shouldn't be responsible for a dog or a cat, let alone a child. That poor kid would be doomed from the start with a father like Pallo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is Casey supposed to be looking like a pirate or flight attendant in todays video?? Make sure you look up her LTK for the latest fashion trends 🤮

• Haha
I hope he never has kids. He shouldn't be responsible for a dog or a cat, let alone a child. That poor kid would be doomed from the start with a father like Pallo.
He only wants kids because they are more “content” for him. Just like how he wanted a house so bad so he could do “home lifestyle” videos and he wanted a dog because he said imagine how great it would be to have a puppy on the vlogs. He said he wants to have a YouTube family. Kyle obviously would have no issues shoving a camera in his newborns face and filming them daily. I don’t have children but it seems like doing that, especially when the internet is forever and they can’t consent, is very exploitative. I really don’t think you are a good parent if you want to monetize your children just because you want to keep your “career” afloat for as long as you can, because you aren’t smart or capable enough to have a REAL career.

Now that that is out of the way.. wtF was Kyle on during dinner?? He kept talking in these annoying voices and sounded like a hyper 6 year old who ate all his Halloween candy in one day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Is Casey supposed to be looking like a pirate or flight attendant in todays video?? Make sure you look up her LTK for the latest fashion trends 🤮
Pirate but she mentions that she thinks she looks like a flight attendant. These 2 dressed up all day while other people just did for the party and fireworks. No one at dinner were dressed like pirates.

• Haha
Now that that is out of the way.. wtF was Kyle on during dinner?? He kept talking in these annoying voices and sounded like a hyper 6 year old who ate all his Halloween candy in one day.
Omg glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that... 🥴
The vomiting sounds he made when Fain got escargot were lovely.

009636.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Omg glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that... 🥴
The vomiting sounds he made when Fain got escargot were lovely.
View attachment 2990928
View attachment 2990933
Lmao him and Casey must’ve looked so freaking ridiculous trying to dress like pirates. Look what Jackie said in her video that’s why no one else was dressed up like them. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Casey, does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?
1718241314244.png

---
Went google image searching, pretty sure this is the same shirt in black
1718241682011.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
God (*forgive the following pun) if Casey ever gets pregnant by some immaculate conception and is able to pass it off as Kyle's. One infant is quite often very upset to have a rival in the house and that could easily put the child in danger.
Before a baby, there is nobody between them. He gets to use her like the discount and atm she is to him and she gives all the attention to him and he demands being the total center of her attenion. This is now the necessary privilege of a new baby and he'd resent it and her for that.
When a baby is born, all the care and attention is automatically diverted to the baby and mother. Kyle wouldn't get all the attention and he'd start feeling that he is been taken for granted and he'd never stand for that.
View attachment 2990800 Kyle would be the nominal 'male' version of this character from Fatal Attraction.

During and after pregnancy a mother is fully occupied with the baby. The prolonged breastfeeding sessions and sleepless nights can make her cranky, exhausted and irritated. Imagine the danger this would put Casey in! "I need my sleep Casey. Goddammit I have to be at the park by 1:00 in the afternoon tomorrow! And my new Call of Duty game just got here. Try to show some consideration. ___ Hope you get the kid dropped off at daycare. I'm not doing it."
This is also the time when real men are expected to pull up their socks and play a more supportive role and Kyle will do NONE of that.

Both mother and father were bought up in different families. Their upbringing will definitely have a role to play in parenting their babies. Here one would be from a home with a mother absent, the other in a household full of clowns. Not a great background for parenting skills. Perhaps she could convince him filming parenting classes would make a good video :ROFLMAO: .
In other words, she would be alone with that kid while the other kid would resent her and a baby, and tragedies have occurred in far less combustible households. I'd fear for her and the child, and I'd never, never.........never leave a child, any child, alone with him.
CaseyHorror.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
For a preview of what his life might be like as a parent, look no further than the Tim Tracker thread #177. [starts in #176] There’s a Tattler on board the same week long cruise as The Trackers this week that has inadvertently seen them several times.

Quite eye opening. Curious to see how they spin their perfect family vlogs, since we know the behind the scenes.

Here’s a sample from today:
Most of the time Tim appears with a male friend Mike.
Jenn is with the one year old.
A nanny is with the 4 1/2 year old.
Tim did not dine with the family on Castaway Cay. He ate alone later. Where was he? Later seen on someone else’s video, he went to filming character booty butts dancing with guests. He also takes photos with his creepy Meta glasses. Jenn is no saint. She took the one year old pretty deep in the ocean, without a life vest.

Sweet loving happy family, my 🍑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.