Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#ShopLTK Queen 👑

View attachment 2991831

Dwarfy attempts to flirt again.... "Panty girly?"

View attachment 2991833
What the duck happened to that 'fresh faced' young lady who planned weddings at Disney?
OH! Kyle happned. ___ Only a few short years ago:
65159349-5D82-458B-ABFE-E15FB96F30D2.jpeg

My god, she looks remarkable like and perhaps looks a bit older than the banquet manager at our local country club....and that lady is 47 years old.
Isn't Doormat only 26 - 27? She already looks matronly and here she's 'made up'? 😬 "Panty Girl"? Noooo.... more like Dollar Store manager.
448143760_8456645951028913_9173029017233226560_n.jpg
😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What the duck happened to that 'fresh faced' young lady who planned weddings at Disney?
View attachment 2991877
My god, she looks remarkable like and perhaps looks a bit older than the banquet manager at our local country club....and that lady is 47 years old.
Isn't Doormat only 26 - 27? She already looks matronly and here she's 'made up'? 😬 "Party Girl"? Noooo.... more like Dollar Store manager.
View attachment 2991875😬
His own family avoids him and can only tolerate him for a week.... Sue: "He just wears us out when he's around"
Lora, Alexa and JoJo said they could never be around him for more than 3 days on a cruise.
Kevin looked like he wanted to tear his hair out after spending a few days together in a hotel room with him.
Now picture poor Casey Doormat, she's around him 24/7. Give it another 1-2 years and she'll look like she's in her late 50s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
a 27 year old "woman" who would have been upset if she didn't get a picture with Mickey Mouse. A damn dressed up character that she can see every.single.day of her life at home:

1718291960828.png

---
Again with the "getting away from the parents" bit even after they just talked about researching for when they have kids. They think kids are just an accessory.

1718293505790.png

---
They asked you guys if you wanted to play because they probably thought you were middle schoolers looking at the area for another cruise. Especially the way they both act.

1718293679514.png

---
Do you notice their "friends" on this cruise barely hang out with them?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2991877
Isn't Doormat only 26 - 27? She already looks matronly and here she's 'made up'? 😬 "Panty Girl"? Noooo.... more like Dollar Store manager.
View attachment 2991875😬
Crazy that if you google casy tattle life is the first thing that pops up never seen somebody so clueless

Reactions: 8
Do you notice their "friends" on this cruise barely hang out with them?
You can tell that whole relationship is just transactional.

Here's a glimpse of their faces when he's screaming his head off during dinner.

009668.jpg

This would be my mood too:

009669.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I just want to say that whoever is “Another Park Day,” on YouTube is hysterical. Those are some of the funniest videos about Tater yet! Good job whoever you are.

• Heart
Crazy that if you google casy tattle life is the first thing that pops up never seen somebody so clueless
Her boyfriend is so toxic that she had to remove her last name from her online profiles. She must be so insanely gaslit at this point that she doesn't even know what is real and what is not.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He just can’t help himself!

---
Wonder if Kylie got invited to this 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He's drunk *HICCUP*

tumblr_limusw9XYL1qiql1yo1_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Here's a glimpse of their faces when he's screaming his head off during dinner.

View attachment 2991971
This would be my mood too:
View attachment 2991972
I'm still shocked that someone, even in a Disney setting, hasn't punched him in the face for acting like that near them. Not advocating it, but....
I still say it WILL happen, especially on some ride screaming into someone's ear or at some restaurant where families are trying to have meal and have to endure that..... and the the person who does will get a standing ovation.
He has a really false sense of security even in his fantasy 'Disney Zone of Safety.'
448321999_8457244090969099_2338032490004048385_n.jpg
448252970_8457208007639374_3368826669358139003_n.jpg
448278975_8457228780970630_4764089934476713407_n.jpg

• Haha
I'm still shocked that someone, even in a Disney setting, hasn't punched him in the face for acting like that near them. Not advocating it, but....
I still say it WILL happen, especially on some ride screaming into someone's ear or at some restaurant where families are trying to have meal and have to endure that..... and the the person who does will get a standing ovation.
He has a really false sense of security even in his fantasy 'Disney Zone of Safety.'
View attachment 2992149View attachment 2992115View attachment 2992131
and how Casey is not more embarrassed by this. She HAD to have seen their faces at dinner. This is not normal for a 30 year old man to be acting that way. But then again, she is over there crying over Disney characters. They both have many issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
and how Casey is not more embarrassed by this. She HAD to have seen their faces at dinner. This is not normal for a 30 year old man to be acting that way. But then again, she is over there crying over Disney characters. They both have many issues.

I'm starting to think she's over acting (badly at that) exaggerating her emotions for oar boy Kp who is her 30 year old 7 year old.

girl needs to grow up and act like an adult. Stop dumbing herself down to be more like him.
She's not going to get her fairytale life she dreams about if she stays with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2992149View attachment 2992115View attachment 2992131
Reminds me of one of my favorite Puscifer songs.

The lyrics:
You speak like someone who has never been
Smacked in the bleeping mouth
That's okay, we have the remedy
You speak like someone who has never been
Knocked the duck on out
But we have your remedy

Reactions: 7
I feel like Casey has dumbed herself down so much since being with him. She’s now as dumb and as cringe as he is. Except it’s so much worse because she knows better. Wake up girl! 🤦🏾‍♀️

BTW I know oar boy is RAGING and SEETHING right now about not getting invited to this media event. If he had been invited, he would’ve been teasing his viewers telling them he had a special announcement and would drag it out for weeks. Then he would rush out the video to try to get it out before anyone else.

---
I'm starting to think she's over acting (badly at that) exaggerating her emotions for oar boy Kp who is her 30 year old 7 year old.

girl needs to grow up and act like an adult. Stop dumbing herself down to be more like him.
She's not going to get her fairytale life she dreams about if she stays with him.
OMG I just posted something similar! 😂

I feel like Casey has dumbed herself down so much since being with him. She’s now as dumb and as cringe as he is. Except it’s so much worse because she knows better. Wake up girl! 🤦🏾‍♀️

I think so too. She's dumbed herself down and has become a lot more immature since when she first appeared on camera.
Unfortunately, he's isolated her from family & friends. Kyle and his delusions have become her sole focus and reality. I think she's seen Tattle and the stuff on the internet about him but he gaslighted her over it. Probably blamed her for even questioning him. The only way she's going to wake up is if she somehow realizes it on her own. But she just might be a weak enough person that she'll stick with him even though she's absolutely miserable on the inside.

009671.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
I think so too. She's dumbed herself down and has become a lot more immature since when she first appeared on camera.
Unfortunately, he's isolated her from family & friends. Kyle and his delusions have become her sole focus and reality. I think she's seen Tattle and the stuff on the internet about him but he gaslighted her over it. Probably blamed her for even questioning him. The only way she's going to wake up is if she somehow realizes it on her own. But she just might be a weak enough person that she'll stick with him even though she's absolutely miserable on the inside.

View attachment 2992262
I'm not sure if anyone can dumb themselves down that much; my feeling is that she was never the brightest crayon in the box to begin with. Kyle didn't isolate her from her family - she made the decision to do that all by herself by creating for herself a delusional world in which a 30 year old man-child has become the center of her universe. After spending significant time with a person like Pallo, no intelligent human being would make the choice to stay with an incredible loser. She did - completely ignoring (1) the advice and help which her family tried to provide her, (2) the numerous eye-opening comments provided by Tattlers, and (3) her own common sense (of which she must have very little). Since she has never had a romantic relationship with a male before, her longing to have one has superseded everything else in her tiny little world - despite the fact that the one thing her relationship is not is ROMANTIC. This scenario will not change until the day comes when Pallo no longer has a use for her in his life and tosses her aside like a used tissue!

I'm not sure if anyone can dumb themselves down that much; my feeling is that she was never the brightest crayon in the box to begin with. Kyle didn't isolate her from her family - she made the decision to do that all by herself by creating for herself a delusional world in which a 30 year old man-child has become the center of her universe. After spending significant time with a person like Pallo, no intelligent human being would make the choice to stay with an incredible loser. She did - completely ignoring (1) the advice and help which her family tried to provide her, (2) the numerous eye-opening comments provided by Tattlers, and (3) her own common sense (of which she must have very little). Since she has never had a romantic relationship with a male before, her longing to have one has superseded everything else in her tiny little world - despite the fact that the one thing her relationship is not is ROMANTIC. This scenario will not change until the day comes when Pallo no longer has a use for her in his life and tosses her aside like a used tissue!
Very good points. When I say that he's isolated her, she willingly made that choice, but he's manipulating her to do so. They used to regularly hang out with her sister, brother-in-law, and dad until something clearly happened where they stopped approving of him. At that point, I'm sure he gaslighted her and started making little comments here and there to pit her against her own family. Very typical with narcissists. I can't blame someone for getting wrapped up with a narcissist and sucked into their games, because I've done it myself when I was younger... but Kile is on a whole different level and there's so much information available about him that it's hard to believe she would continue to dismiss all of those red flags.

It's just the perfect storm of a naïve, somewhat immature, meek young woman with very little life experience "falling" for her first boyfriend who happens to be an out-of-control narcissist and overall selfish POS.

Last edited:
Very good points. When I say that he's isolated her, she willingly had to go along with it, but they used to regularly hang out with her sister, brother-in-law, and dad until something clearly happened where they stopped approving of him. At that point, I'm sure he gaslighted her and started making little comments here and there to pit her against her own family. Very typical with narcissists. Basically, Kyle is manipulating her and she's going along with it. I can't blame someone for getting wrapped up with a narcissist and sucked into their games, because I've done it myself when I was younger... but Kile is on a whole different level and there's so much information available about him that it's hard to believe she would continue to dismiss all of those red flags.

It's just the perfect storm of a naïve, somewhat immature, meek young woman with very little life experience "falling" for her first boyfriend who happens to be an out-of-control narcissist and overall selfish POS.

I wonder what is going to happen when her sister has the baby. Will they be on the vlog? Will Kile mention anything about it? Will he immediately want to have a baby too?

Reactions: 8
OMG I just posted something similar! 😂

Great minds think a like.

I wonder what is going to happen when her sister has the baby. Will they be on the vlog? Will Kile mention anything about it? Will he immediately want to have a baby too?
I hope they refuse to allow him to monetize it. He'll make up some random story for his stans on why he can't record but then sneak some footage anyway.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Great minds think a like.

I hope they refuse to allow him to monetize it. He'll make up some random story for his stans on why he can't record but then sneak some footage anyway.
He should just go the Tim Tracker way and get those new Ray-Bans that can take pictures and what not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.