Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BREAKING! Exclusive Audio of Kyle's Thoughts During His Grandfather's Funeral:

Also, APD killed it today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kyle made a “tribute” video for his grandpa. Interesting almost every clip had of course had Kyle in it. He didn’t talk about what his grandpa did or what he meant to him. Yeah there were some older pics in there without Kyle in them bc Kyle wasn’t born yet. It just shows how self absorbed he is. I just buried my friend and coworker. You know funny thing is we all offered pics and videos or her being funny and caring but the focus was on her. When we all got up and spoke, we told stories about her and how she affected the lives around her and what joy she brought. We talked about her love for her young daughter and husband. It just boggles my mind how people don’t see how self centered this bafoon is. At least he didn’t film the funeral. I’ll give him that but the whole thing just gives me the ick. He literally sucks as a human, son, grandson and boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You would thinking living with 2 men, her father and BIL that she would know better.
I think her mentality is the same though, never left middle school so she thinks this is ok.

Well she may recognize that her BIL is rather feminine

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Kyle made a “tribute” video for his grandpa. Interesting almost every clip had of course had Kyle in it. He didn’t talk about what his grandpa did or what he meant to him. Yeah there were some older pics in there without Kyle in them bc Kyle wasn’t born yet. It just shows how self absorbed he is. I just buried my friend and coworker. You know funny thing is we all offered pics and videos or her being funny and caring but the focus was on her. When we all got up and spoke, we told stories about her and how she affected the lives around her and what joy she brought. We talked about her love for her young daughter and husband. It just boggles my mind how people don’t see how self centered this bafoon is. At least he didn’t film the funeral. I’ll give him that but the whole thing just gives me the ick. He literally sucks as a human, son, grandson and boyfriend.
Glad he didn't vlog the funeral, but I'm sure Casey or his mom had to talk him out of it. This is someone who didn't even have the sense to not vlog his first meeting with Casey's dad. I noticed that too with every clip needing to have Kyle in it. Even in the thumbnail.

009253.jpg

The only thing he's mentioned of his grandpa was that he watched HIM everyday. Nothing memorializing his grandpa's life or his story.

"Our last FaceTime was rather fitting though, right in Disney World where you watched me do what I love everyday.. And now you get to watch in a different way." -Kyle Pallo

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
OMFG! Only Pallo could make a 'tribute' video and the person to whom the tribute is dedicated is far, far ......... far secondary to himself. :ROFLMAO:
"Look at MEEE'! It's all about MEEEE'! Here I am with him. He watched MEEE! Here I am ....Here I am....etc." NO ONE else mattered to the old man, evidently, but Kylie. God in heaven, he's truly a wholly self absorbed nobody crying in the dark trying hard to be noticed and get free stuff from gullible idiots who buy this tit show, his wholly fraudulent act. This is the grandfather he "loved so much" that he continued to party on a ship after he heard the news of the man's death, grifted a Plus #1 to a drone show at DW and made a fool of himself in that catastrophe, and THEN, days later "mourned" with grief so overwhelming he almost shed a tear. NOW he continues to squeeze every last drop of sympathy for HIMSELF out of this. This is the grandfather he ignored when he visited WI but opined that "...he watched my videos every day." Jeeez'... what a disgusting freak.

What a piece of work. I expected he'd crawl to the bottom of the barrel to monetize the old man's death, but he exceeded all my expectations. Using his mother to hold up a condolence note from his new mark and new sugardaddy 'Zach' and thank him for cookies was a cringe and flesh crawling moment for the ages.
For him there is NO bottom to his disgusting behaviors, his ability to be wholly cringe, inappropriate, childish and a total fraud.

His greatest regret now is that using his grandfather's death ad nauseum has NOT been the clickbait bonanza he expected. In fact, the blowback has been trememdous and his views are tanking. Way to go Grifty. You're killin' it!
Imagining old Farida & Ger manning the laptop getting rid of the negative comments:
DkgsXO.gif

---
Don't kid yourselves.
6f40990a-1761-4919-88f9-c981803419a1_text.gif
benjamins-baby.gif

_______________THE ILLUSION__________________________THE REALITY____________
444923740_8403763459650496_4013395346547567371_n.jpg
441498646_8374244169269092_2294201100921604424_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
OMFG! Only Pallo could make a 'tribute' video and the person to whom the tribute is dedicated is far, far ......... far secondary to himself. :ROFLMAO:
"Look at MEEE'! It's all about MEEEE'! Here I am with him. He watched MEEE! Here I am ....Here I am....etc." NO ONE else mattered to the old man, evidently, but Kylie. God in heaven, he's truly a wholly self absorbed nobody crying in the dark trying hard to be noticed and get free stuff from gullible idiots who buy this tit show, his wholly fraudulent act. This is the grandfather he "loved so much" that he continued to party on a ship after he heard the news of the man's death, grifted a Plus #1 to a drone show at DW and made a fool of himself in that catastrophe, and THEN, days later "mourned" with grief so overwhelming he almost shed a tear. NOW he continues to squeeze every last drop of sympathy for HIMSELF out of this. This is the grandfather he ignored when he visited WI but opined that "...he watched my videos every day." Jeeez'... what a disgusting freak.

What a piece of work. I expected he'd crawl to the bottom of the barrel to monetize the old man's death, but he exceeded all my expectations. Using his mother to hold up a condolence note from his new mark and new sugardaddy 'Zach' and thank him for cookies was a cringe and flesh crawling moment for the ages.
For him there is NO bottom to his disgusting behaviors, his ability to be wholly cringe, inappropriate, childish and a total fraud.

His greatest regret now is that using his grandfather's death ad nauseum has NOT been the clickbait bonanza he expected. In fact, the blowback has been trememdous and his views are tanking. Way to go Grifty. You're killin' it!
Imagining old Farida & Ger manning the laptop getting rid of the negative comments:
View attachment 2970247
---
Don't kid yourselves. View attachment 2970268View attachment 2970269
_______________THE ILLUSION__________________________THE REALITY____________
View attachment 2970261 View attachment 2970262
Let's all look for ducks in the cemetery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The number of morons saying today’s video was such a touching tribute and how it brought tears to their eyes is astonishing. Kyle himself couldn’t even muster up real tears a few days ago. This was a crappy home video at best that should have never found its way on YT. Heck, he’s so lazy you can see the carpet from where Alexa was making the memory board in the vlog. Blood, sweat and FAKE tears for the grift baby!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The number of morons saying today’s video was such a touching tribute and how it brought tears to their eyes is astonishing. Kyle himself couldn’t even muster up real tears a few days ago. This was a crappy home video at best that should have never found its way on YT. Heck, he’s so lazy you can see the carpet from where Alexa was making the memory board in the vlog. Blood, sweat and FAKE tears for the grift baby!
I can't even look at the comments because it just makes me sad for humanity, but I'm just picturing thousands of people weeping at their computer and crying out "OH KYLE!"

Kyle couldn't even be bothered to visit him in hospice and couldn't even muster up fake tears no matter how hard he tried. None of these people knew his grandfather, none of these people know who Kyle really is. They just project their own fantasy of what THEY want onto him (the lovable, forever 'Disney kid'). Parasocial relationships are so strange to me.

Mini-man must be on cloud 9 right now with all the engagement and sympathy that is pouring in though.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Numb Nuts of course had to include himself in the pinned comment. "I know he's proud..." duck! What about a simple, "We love and miss you already, Grandpa. This one is for you."
Image 6-2-24 at 12.47 PM.jpeg

Forgot that I caught this comment earlier. Of course it's now gone.
Image 6-2-24 at 10.23 AM.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
He is at 211k subscribers now. With his lowest viewed video yesterday. Make this make sense…..

Reactions: 9
Numb Nuts of course had to include himself in the pinned comment. "I know he's proud..." duck! What about a simple, "We love and miss you already, Grandpa. This one is for you."
View attachment 2970448

Forgot that I caught this comment earlier. Of course it's now gone.
View attachment 2970447
He's so nauseatingly self-absorbed and self-important. He can't manage to say or post anything about his grandfather without making it all about himself.

GRANDPA WATCHED ME!
I KNOW HE'S PROUD OF ME!
GRANDPA WATCHED ME LIVE MY BEST LIFE!
NOW HE'S WATCHING ME FROM SOMEPLACE ELSE!
ME ME ME
009255.jpg

This is what happens when enable, coddle, and spoil an already rotten human. His family having to spend their days monitoring and policing his comments for the smallest criticism because this man-child will have a toddler tantrum if he sees it shows exactly how he got to this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is that his calendar? He flew from Wisconsin back to Orlando for Tiana’s and then flying back out to Chicago? Why didn’t he just go directly from Wisconsin to Chicago?
009256.jpg

The Disney preview cruise is from June 6th to 9th. Hence why there's a live on the 6th.

It looks like they must get back from Chicago today, in time for Tianas, but he'll be dumping out a ton of Chicago homemade videos until the 9th.

I like the "Chicago or cruise or surprise" planning. I guess if he doesn't feel like uploading on the cruise, he'll just paste together more crap from Chicago to cover those dates.

Reactions: 5
All I want to know is,….Has Uncle Shawn ignored him yet?? (Isn’t he from that side of the family? Isn’t he the BIL of enabler mom?)

View attachment 2970599

The Disney preview cruise is from June 6th to 9th. Hence why there's a live on the 6th.

It looks like they must get back from Chicago today, in time for Tianas, but he'll be dumping out a ton of Chicago homemade videos until the 9th.

I like the "Chicago or cruise or surprise" planning. I guess if he doesn't feel like uploading on the cruise, he'll just paste together more crap from Chicago to cover those dates.
He probably won't be on Tiana's today since it's MK cast only. He will ride tomorrow and rush to get the video up online.

Reactions: 5
I almost said, 'How much more life can he wring out of one man's funeral." __ but didn't. Oh wait?
200w (2).gif
But you know he's probably taped a couple more at least and he won't waste em'... even though these "Weekend at Grandpas" vids have not been the view bonanza he'd hoped for, in fact, they've tanked.

Reactions: 3
Very moving. It made me move my bowels.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.