Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2970599

The Disney preview cruise is from June 6th to 9th. Hence why there's a live on the 6th.

It looks like they must get back from Chicago today, in time for Tianas, but he'll be dumping out a ton of Chicago homemade videos until the 9th.

I like the "Chicago or cruise or surprise" planning. I guess if he doesn't feel like uploading on the cruise, he'll just paste together more crap from Chicago to cover those dates.
How many days was he in Chicago to be able to tit out 5 videos?
"Surprise" = I don't know what I'm filming yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone think it's odd that Susan has never seen a Planet of the Apes movie, but, a few days after her father dies she decides to go see the 10th film in the series?

Just imagine what this family has to endure if they don't do what the half-pint wants.

Reactions: 12
What the duck were his dimwitted pinhead fans watching? 😳 The responses, cherry picked I admit, are just beyond any reason. The lunacy of "Thoughts & Prayers" is one thing, but THIS is on another level.
Did they miss that cruise, the drone show, the cringe behavior before, during and after his atrocious landing in WI when his grieving mother had to pick him up at the airport and then shill for him by holding up a note from Kyle's newest sugardaddy Zach and giving him a shoutout? OMFG!
The 5 Stages of Kyle Grief as seen by his fans, escalating with unintentional humor with each stage:
STAGE 1: TRYING NOT TO LAUGH: "I'm so sorry about your grandfather Kyle. I can feel the bond between you and him."
trying-not-to-laugh-zoom-in.gif

STAGE 2: GETTING HARDER TO STIFFLE THE LAUGH: "i'm crying for you kyle. i know how much you loved him."
controlling-laugh-laughing (1).gif

STAGE 3: ABOUT TO WET YOURSELF: "Your grandad would be proud to see you comforting your mother at this time."
1_ie-F2rjicIWpwFNNqIbqng.gif

STAGE 4: NO WAY IN HELL CAN YOU STOP FROM LAUGHING:"your love is so pure and i know grandad knows it too."
bst.gif

STAGE 5: UNCONTROLLABLE: "you are there to comfort you family and honor your grandad. so proud of you."
200w (3).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck were his dimwitted pinhead fans watching? 😳 The responses, cherry picked I admit, are just beyond any reason. The lunacy of "Thoughts & Prayers" is one thing, but THIS is on another level.
Did they miss that cruise, the drone show, the cringe behavior before, during and after his atrocious landing in WI when his grieving mother had to pick him up at the airport and then shill for him by holding up a note from Kyle's newest sugardaddy Zach and giving him a shoutout? OMFG!
The 5 Stages of Kyle Grief as seen by his fans, escalating with unintentional humor with each stage:
STAGE 1: TRYING NOT TO LAUGH: "I'm so sorry about your grandfather Kyle. I can feel the bond between you and him." View attachment 2970741

STAGE 2: GETTING HARDER TO STIFFLE THE LAUGH: "i'm crying for you kyle. i know how much you loved him." View attachment 2970744
STAGE 3: ABOUT TO WET YOURSELF: "Your grandad would be proud to see you comforting your mother at this time." View attachment 2970756

STAGE 4: NO WAY IN HELL CAN YOU STOP FROM LAUGHING:"your love is so pure and i know grandad knows it too."View attachment 2970759
STAGE 5: UNCONTROLLABLE: "you are there to comfort you family and honor your grandad. so proud of you." View attachment 2970771
Questions for Pallo stans:

1) In what way did he comfort his mother and family? Taking them to a Planet of the Apes movie?
2) In what way is Kyle's love "pure?" He's profiting off his granddad's death and chose back-to-back booze cruises over visiting his grandpa in hospice.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Tiana’s Bayou is already all over social media. I can’t stop seeing it come up even though I want to go into the ride spoiler free.

You won’t be first, dwarf dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Questions for Pallo stans:

1) In what way did he comfort his mother and family? Taking them to a Planet of the Apes movie?
2) In what way is Kyle's love "pure?" He's profiting off his granddad's death and chose back-to-back booze cruises over visiting his grandpa in hospice.
The fools see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear evidently. It's as though they're living in an alternate reality, Earth 2, a dystopian world where Orwell's warnings become life lessons to live by. It's all so beyond reason.
"The Ministry of Truth convinced the people not to believe the evidence of their eyes and ears. It was their greatest achievement."
___
Orwell's 1984

No wonder our country faces the greatest existential threat to it's existence, it foundations, since Ben Franklin walked out of the Constitutional Convention in Philly in 1787 and answered Elizabeth Powel's question: "Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?"
Franklin replied: "A republic, madam, if you can keep it."

A great portion of the public isn't simply ignorant, it simply bleeping nuts!

Reactions: 7
1717361440939.png

After looking at this closer, it reminded me that Kyle says he "does spend a lot of time planning and researching" which reminded me of one of the greatest It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia episodes "Reynolds vs Reynolds: The Cereal Defense". There is a part where Mac makes a poster board of where everyone (all 5 people on the show) stands on which of the 2 parties is at fault, it takes him 3 hours and everyone ridicules him because they had no idea why it took that long, or where he went, and that it is an idiotic idea. Later he says he needs 15 minutes, then takes another three hours to make another poster board of where everyone stands on Creation vs Evolution.

It wouldn't Surprise me if this took Kyle 3 hours, which would answer why "time b issue".

Reactions: 5
They are leaving Chicago today, of course for the Tiana thing tomorrow
Then off to the Disney cruise with loads of 'surprises!'

I'm surprised that Kyle didn't cancel it with how distraught he is over his grandfather. He said he was inconsolable on the Virgin cruise, bawling his eyes out, and how tough it was, so I'm not sure why he'd want to go on another cruise so soon after.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Too late, Kyle. I already watched the Disney Parks video.

I’m not sure if I’m impressed by it or not. I’m very impressed by how it looks, but maybe it’s just the audio, but I didn’t get a sense of the story.

And no, I will likely never experience it for myself, because I have a real hatred for getting wet at theme parks.

Reactions: 10
Too late, Kyle. I already watched the Disney Parks video.

I’m not sure if I’m impressed by it or not. I’m very impressed by how it looks, but maybe it’s just the audio, but I didn’t get a sense of the story.

And no, I will likely never experience it for myself, because I have a real hatred for getting wet at theme parks.
I'm not too impressed either by the videos. The visuals look great, but it just doesn't look very fun. No sense of story or danger from what I can tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
3rd is tomorrow, so that's probably why they're flying back right now. He'll go tomorrow morning to film it and then try to upload it as quick as he can.
Thank you for catching that. Totally lost track of days. We rode it yesterday and loved it.
---
I'm not impressed either by the videos. The visuals look great, but it just doesn't look very fun. No sense of story or danger.
There is a story, just not one that's similar to the previous ride. This one is about coming together, not running from death. It's a happier ride.

Reactions: 8
There is a story, just not one that's similar to the previous ride. This one is about coming together, not running from death.
I'm probably being a bit harsh because Splash Mountain was one of my favorite rides. The comments on the video I watched (side by side comparison with Splash Mountain) were pretty negative overall. But I'd probably have to ride it to get a better sense of the ride.

(Obvious spoilers if anyone is planning to ride it)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.