Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think mini-man rages when he reads these articles and then sees JoJo's face with his name?

009227.png

009226.png

009225.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine
when HE turns 30? It will be like a whole month of HIS Birthday!
Get out those invitations Disney. Great representatives!
Boy o boy! That screams "That OTHER Disney Kid, huh?"
Guess, to steal Bob Dylan's line, The Times They Are A-Changin'
441910748_8401128309914011_7790180720825598435_n.jpg
man-dressed-mickey-mouse-drinking-beer-asking-440nw-1686211a.jpg

Reactions: 6
Thoughts about the C&D can of worms.

I find it interesting if Kyle thinks a C&D will have a long term effect. Should someone violate it, Kyle will have to spend time in court and money proving it isn't satire. Not so easy. I am sure the courts would be extremely emphatic and willing to schedule around ALL his travel plans.

Does Kyle really want to submit his income related records to the courts to justify whatever low payout the court would award if he wins?

In Florida all court proceedings are public. It could open up another can of fraud if things don’t add up. Seems rather irresponsible in upholding the lie and defending against a possible an IRS audit. At the least people might start to ask questions.

Who is to say the satirical video didn’t contribute to his income and views? Did people see the parody and watch his video to compare? [Papa Meat prime example]

Gut tells me such a case may very well land in mediation. He’d only get a pay day if the other guy doesn’t want to be bothered with court, but he could just use the court case to embarrass Kyle further. Think about the Pete W. case discussed in the Dis Unplugged thread. So much brought up with those cases.

Edit - Aren’t the Disney vloggers using someone else’s copyright for the majority of their content?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
"Not The easiest day for me"

I see absolutely nothing in today's video that indicates he was grief-stricken over his grandfather like his title suggests. He's acting like a lunatic, out-of-control, manic infant. Screaming at the top of his lungs, making ape noises in the car while his parents drive him around, dicking around in a store while his grieving mother waits in the car for him, dancing and miming, making stupid faces...

The only point in the video where he showed any kind of distress was when he was overwhelmed with how stressful trying on clothes is. What an inconvenience for oar Dwarf.
They dropped the parents off at home as they said they were going solo to the stores.
---
Is that his calendar? He flew from Wisconsin back to Orlando for Tiana’s and then flying back out to Chicago? Why didn’t he just go directly from Wisconsin to Chicago?
No that is his vlog schedule. As per their IG they are in Chicago right now.

Hi all...
Apologies for my absence. You're not allowed to announce that you're leaving on this forum but just to say, I haven't left. I have no intention to. I just don't feel inclined to check in with what dipshit is up to any more. But I am still here.
So I was a little bored tonight and checked in to find our favourite sociopathic little squirt is now monetising his grandfather's funeral? I wish I could say I'm surprised, but having taken a deep breath and counted to ten I'm not at all.
Reality TV is pretty much the lowest of the low when it comes to entertainment.
And YouTube is the lowest of the low within that space.
And Kyle is the lowest of the low within that space.
This planet is screwed. We are living in "Idiocracy".

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Look whose defending her brother in the comments 🙄

View attachment 2969521
Oh Alexa, you ridiculous pig and gutter snipe. Do SHADDUP. Grieve? :LOL: Try finding something on Earth 1 to defend, not that
mentally and emotionally fractured creature, that infantile idiot you call a brother. You're almost as bad and among his chief enablers.
He's the twisted, loutish, despised, and shameless vulgarian he is in large part because of you, and that makes you little better than he. Both of you are dregs and laughable clownish trash, a fatted, dried up hag of a woman smothering and making excuses for her 30 year old infantile, mentally and morally challenged dwarfish brother's inexcusable actions.
Oh do feel free to duck off.
Kyle grieving after insisting they go to a movie after the funeral, and Planet of the Apes? :ROFLMAO: Why that must have seemed like a family gathering to all of you. I'm sure that helped in the grieving process. You're the lowest of the low, pure scum.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Susan, again sorry for your loss. Such a shame your son has zero empathy and feels the need to over share and monetize your family during such a difficult time. Some things should be private.
Susan, I am sorry for your loss also.
But frankly, you raised and continue to enable this selfish piece of tit you call a son. You and your family have persisted to make excuses for his abhorrent behaviour towards others without any visible intervention on record.
So, you know, what goes around comes around.
You made your bed.

Reactions: 18
I have to say, this is one of the most disgusting vlogs I've seen from this asshat.

Getting in the car and screaming as loud as he can?

Sue says she's never seen a Planet of the Apes movie, but, Kylie dragged her there 2 days after her Dad passes away. Tell me, how much do you really think Sue wanted to go to this movie? Gotta ask, raise your hand if you let a special needs midget drag you to a B movie the day after your dad died.

Kylie pays for the movie and popcorn and makes a HUGE show about asking EVERYONE how much they think it cost him. $400k? Eat tit you moron.

He flies 900 miles to a funeral, he takes a packed bag and a Hello Kitty backpack, but, he has nothing to wear to a funeral. But hey, we can count on Mommy to make sure I get some clothes.

He makes his Mom pick him up at the airport, a task that by the way is NEVER done by him when THEY visit him.

He makes his Mom take him to buy funeral clothes, then keeps her sitting in the parking lot for-bleeping-ever, because, oh yeah, C aSey wants to browse TJ Maxx too.

Funeral clothes are no tie, no jacket, but, a beige quarter zip? I'm not even sure this is mental retardation, it's just a narcissistic sociopath who doesn't give an ounce of thought to anyone else. If he was ret@rded I couldn't blame him, but he's just an incredible asshole.

He has the fake crying in the backyard out of the way, he has the buying of 'funeral clothes' out of the way, the funeral hasn't even happened yet, but lets talk about Tiana's bleeping kiddy ride. Let's talk about a Chicago visit.

Kyle is an incredible asshole.
They didn’t even get to WI until 4 days after he passed. He passed on Wednesday when he was on the cruise. He did his live on Thursday, got off the ship on Friday. Went to the drone show on Friday night. Left for WI on Sunday.
---
So i received an interesting bit of info on Kylie. Ever wonder why all those satire channels on YouTube suddenly disappear without explanation? Well kylie has been using a website called avvo.com. A website where for a small fee you can find an attorney to write a cease and desist letter for you. I can’t share anymore information at the moment, but know that the cache of information that was sent to me seems interesting and I am just beginning to go through it now.
I guess he can’t do so for ADP since they never mention his name.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ok great. I JUST read something on Au Cheval lol. I may do it my first night (on my first trip) since I have no reservations anywhere. I’ll probably do Pequods for lunch one day. My friend who lives in Chicago doesn’t like Pequods but everyone else does 😂

KP a medium? Only because he’s short as duck.
Everyone thinks Chicagoans are all about deep dish pizza. We’re not. It is more for tourists. Here we prefer pub style pizza. Ask your friend about it. Another place I recommend is Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder in Lincoln Park. I constantly see videos about it on TikToks and on The Food Network.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Speaking of the beige beetches…this picture should tell everyone his funeral outfit was inappropriate. He wore it for some romantic river cruise days later in Chicago likely without washing it.
That sure is filtered.
---
:ROFLMAO:
The burning question: "Does this ass make his pants look huge?"
And let me say, 34/30 is nothing to be proud of.View attachment 2968849View attachment 2968853 "HuskySoyBoy"

View attachment 2968845View attachment 2968844
He won’t go to that side of town.

Reactions: 3
They didn’t even get to WI until 4 days after he passed. He passed on Wednesday when he was on the cruise. He did his live on Thursday, got off the ship on Friday. Went to the drone show on Friday night. Left for WI on Sunday.
---

I guess he can’t do so for ADP since they never mention his name.
Notice how he is loading his vlogs to YouTube in a manner in which the days are way out of sync with actual reality. You're right - he didn't even get to Wisco until Sunday; his grandfather passed four days before that. He wants his stupid viewers to think he was so distraught that he rushed home to Wisco ever since he got the news. (If he had had another cruise planned, he probably would have skipped the funeral altogether!)

And I can't feel sorry for the woman who created this monster. Pallo is the poster child (and I do mean child) for what happens when enablers cater to a person who is inherently rotten to begin with. She should have told him the minute they picked him up at the airport to respect the loss of his grandfather and to lose that damn camera!

One thing that doesn't surprise me is that even on a trip home for a family funeral he uses the same old going back home to Suckville vlog format - with shopping and buying things for Kyle the riveting content!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Notice how he is loading his vlogs to YouTube in a manner in which the days are way out of sync with actual reality. You're right - he didn't even get to Wisco until Sunday; his grandfather passed four days before that. He wants his stupid viewers to think he was so distraught that he rushed home to Wisco ever since he got the news. (If he had had another cruise planned, he probably would have skipped the funeral altogether!)

And I can't feel sorry for the woman who created this monster. Pallo is the poster child (and I do mean child) for what happens when enablers cater to a person who is inherently rotten to begin with. She should have told him the minute they picked him up at the airport to respect the loss of his grandfather and to lose that damn camera!

One thing that doesn't surprise me is that even on a trip home for a family funeral he uses the same old going back home to Suckville vlog format - with shopping and buying things for Kyle the riveting content!
Exactly. He made no mention of the drone show on Friday or hanging around on Saturday. During his fake sobbing he said he could barely cope and contain himself on the last two days of the cruise after getting the news, and then the next video is him flying to Wisconsin. Imagine purposely manipulating your audience to make it seem like you were so distraught you immediately rushed to Wisconsin when that isn't the case.

We saw how he was hooting and hollering during the drone show, flexing on IG about his media badge and all the people wanting to take pics with him. Then going on his sock puppet until 2AM that night to troll the hatters.

Alexa calls us "vile" but I guess monetizing your dead grandpa and manipulating your viewers for sympathy is not "vile." She was defending him all day in the comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Look whose defending her brother in the comments 🙄

View attachment 2969521
Alexa thinks this is grieving he's making money. The more these people enable him the more they deserve how he treat them. Even his mom.

Before Alexa support her mother and tell her brother to ditch the camera and if he wants to go buy clothes or do something go your goddamn self she instead goes on YouTube to defend him?

Alexa thinks this is grieving he's making money. The more these people enable him the more they deserve how he treat them. Even his mom.

Before Alexa support her mother and tell her brother to ditch the camera and if he wants to go buy clothes or do something go your goddamn self she instead goes on YouTube to defend him?
Yep. He's personally profiting off this, even 'teasing' the news about his grandpa at the end of the video to ensure people watch the ads. It's not like he demonetized the video or said he's going to donate the revenue to veterans or something. And according to his little vlogging calendar, he has a livestream coming up in the next few days. Gotta grift those sympathy superchats too.

Shame on Alexa for defending this behavior. But it's apparent how that whole family created this monster and enable his behavior. They deserve how he treats them, even though they're trying to pawn him off on Casey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.