Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone thinks Chicagoans are all about deep dish pizza. We’re not. It is more for tourists. Here we prefer pub style pizza. Ask your friend about it. Another place I recommend is Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder in Lincoln Park. I constantly see videos about it on TikToks and on The Food Network.
Pub pizza x1,000. I love Flo & Santos on South Wabash. Nothing like pierogis and pie...LOL. Also kinda partial to Kuma's Corner for burgers (may know the owner). ;)

Reactions: 4
Shame on Alexa for defending this behavior. But it's apparent how that whole family created this monster and enable his behavior. They deserve how he treats them, even though they're trying to pawn him off on Casey.
IMG_0758.jpeg

Does this behavior look like someone who’s grieving? Looks more like an abnormal 30 year man-child who yearns to be an ape instead:

Reactions: 13
Casey and Laura (when Fain and Laura came over) said that their boyfriends just play video games all day. I wonder if she thinks that all men and relationships are like this. That all men don't know their own pants size and are complete man-children and scream at the top of their lungs like an ape in cars with their grieving parents. Maybe she thinks all of this is totally normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Casey and Laura (when Fain and Laura came over) said that their boyfriends just play video games all day. I wonder if she thinks that all men and relationships are like this. That all men don't know their own pants size and are complete man-children and scream at the top of their lungs like an ape in cars with their grieving parents. Maybe she thinks all of this is totally normal.
You would thinking living with 2 men, her father and BIL that she would know better.
I think her mentality is the same though, never left middle school so she thinks this is ok.

Reactions: 11
Almost 24 hours and it looks like the latest vlog is one of his worst performing in years, who would’ve thought that even his most delusional viewers wouldn’t want to watch more than 20 minutes of disrespectful and arrogant clickbait centered around the death of one of your family members?

I think the amount of crazy comments defending him for filming a private and tragic event is making even more of his viewers wake up to see how gross and greedy this asshole is. His fanbase is beyond obsessive now, now they can be described as embarrassing lunatics with an insanely poor grasp on reality.

Hope you all sleep well Pallo family and feel good about selling out the life of Susan’s father and the time you should be spending celebrating the things he loved for your disgusting son to get off stroking his superiority complex.

I hope the videos he’s posting this week make you feel real good.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Almost 24 hours and it looks like the latest vlog is one of his worst performing in years, who would’ve thought that even his most delusional viewers wouldn’t want to watch more than 20 minutes of disrespectful and arrogant clickbait centered around the death of one of your family members?
Farida has already told us it’s inappropriate to tell someone how to mourn. I’m sure Grandpa would be behind Kyle doing it this way. And it’s probably how Susan wants to say goodbye to her father as well.

Reactions: 9
Alexa thinks this is grieving he's making money. The more these people enable him the more they deserve how he treat them. Even his mom.

Before Alexa support her mother and tell her brother to ditch the camera and if he wants to go buy clothes or do something go your goddamn self she instead goes on YouTube to defend him?
There’s a rather comprehension section of nursing school curriculum spent on end of life and grieving processes. I graduated a decade before Alexa, so perhaps the stages of grief have changed to include “vlogging?” Although she also seems to have missed the many intensive lessons on infection control given her comments during COVID. Her thoughts border negligence given that shes an oncology nurse, in my opinion.

• Haha
i 100% think this is the case. We know shes never had a boyfriend before Kyle. and he controls who shes around so much. She doens't realize that there are actually guys out there who do more than play video games. Who can actually use a screw driver, climb up a ladder, go get a new eyeglass prescription without making a 20 minute vlog about how anxious it makes them, go to the grocery store by themselves to pick up a few things for dinner instead of dragging her with him after she worked all day :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It wouldn’t surprise me if Casey thinks that’s normal. I know plenty of women who are married to men that they infantilize constantly. They pack their suitcases for them, shop for their clothes, tell stories where you think they’re talking about a child but it’s actually a grown ass man in his 40s. They convince themselves that’s what all men are like when it very much is not.

Reactions: 14
Casey and Laura (when Fain and Laura came over) said that their boyfriends just play video games all day. I wonder if she thinks that all men and relationships are like this. That all men don't know their pants size and are complete man-children and scream at the top of their lungs like an ape in cars with their grieving parents. Maybe she thinks all of this is totally normal.
Casey is so desperate to be in a relationship she's sacrificing her own well-being and happiness because she thinks this is "love". And Kyle is a just self-centered, awkward dope -- happy he's getting attention from a woman who tolerates his childishness and immaturity, so his masculinity and sexuality are no longer questioned.

They're both playing a role and behaving the way they think women and men are "supposed" to act in a relationship -- from what they've seen in movies and TV.

Kyle: "My wife knows everything because I'm just the dumb ol' husband who knows nothing about basic adult responsibilities. Don't ask me, ask her!"

Casey: "My husband just loves sports, never listening to anything I say and being manly. Oh, what I have to put up with every day!"

It's all just so cringey, creepy and pathetic. I'm waiting for the day they have to grow up and deal with real-life problems.

Reactions: 13
It's his birthday! He's a DRUNK
For those not familiar with the JoJo thread this was talked about. He recently went live from the same location "for his birthday" only to hide that video behind a pay wall then drop this dump of a video. JoJo says that his dad paid for 1/2 the room. His dad was going to get him stocks, but this is the better deal of course. JoJo told him he would rather have the money for the room. Let's not forget that he was talking about "investment portfolios" on the train with Kyle. Maybe oar boy told him to invest in the room and Lorcana cards vs stocks.

• Haha
Best one yet from our boy APD!
Especially the part about shopping at Target and throwing a fit… 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It wouldn’t surprise me if Casey thinks that’s normal. I know plenty of women who are married to men that they infantilize constantly. They pack their suitcases for them, shop for their clothes, tell stories where you think they’re talking about a child but it’s actually a grown ass man in his 40s. They convince themselves that’s what all men are like when it very much is not.
They're both playing a role and behaving the way they think women and men are "supposed" to act in a relationship -- from what they've seen in movies and TV.

Kyle: "My wife knows everything because I'm just the dumb ol' husband who knows nothing about basic adult responsibilities. Don't ask me, ask her!"

Casey: "My husband just loves sports, never listening to anything I say and being manly. Oh, what I have to put up with every day!"

It's all just so cringey, creepy and pathetic. I'm waiting for the day they have to grow up and deal with real-life problems.
It's kind of reflective of many modern commercials where the boyfriend/husband is a complete dope and infant who just watches sports and plays video games all day and the wife/girlfriend has to do everything. Could definitely see her convincing herself that's what all men are like and that's the role they're both playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Pub pizza x1,000. I love Flo & Santos on South Wabash. Nothing like pierogis and pie...LOL. Also kinda partial to Kuma's Corner for burgers (may know the owner). ;)
Noted! I have 3 nights on one trip and four nights on the next trip. Flo and Santos is right by my hotel on the one trip—I’ll definitely walk over! I’ll be in Chicago more weekends than home! Honestly, NYC to Philadelphia has great pizza so it’s not like I’m dying for pizza anyways but I’ll try to squeeze in a pub pizza :) I think last time I went in 2016 I went to Lou’s on my friends recommendation and it was fine but yeah a thick ass pizza isn’t really my thing either tbh. In all my travels only NYC-PHL and ORD have decent pizza. I’m picky 😂

I’m so glad I missed Kile there 🤣
---
Casey is so desperate to be in a relationship she's sacrificing her own well-being and happiness because she thinks this is "love". And Kyle is a just self-centered, awkward dope -- happy he's getting attention from a woman who tolerates his childishness and immaturity, so his masculinity and sexuality are no longer questioned.
She really is. I probably fit this bucket when I was in my early 20s. She’s very immature. By her age she should know better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is for sure the worst that I've seen from this human garbage.

He got a TON of backlash for other stuff, but I'm not seeing anything here. Not a single negative comment on yesterday or today's video. Maybe JerBear & Alexa went through and scrubbed them all.
It's disgusting that during a time of grieving and when there are likely other family members in town and many other priorities at a time like this, his immediate family needs to censor Kyle's social media comments. The vast majority of which are made because he does crappy, stupid, selfish things.

Are they reaping what they've sown by putting up with or encouraging his behavior? That can be said. But shame on him and Casey too for the way he's handled talking about and filming the situation with his grandfather.

I'm sure Zach would be willing to censor comments, and mod the livestreams. For a price.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure Abercrombie & Fitch pants and tops are going to be a big seller with Kyle's audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.