Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle spends a few minutes saying you get lobster on night 3 of this cruise. Then less than 2 minutes later, he says you actually don’t get lobster on the 3 night sailings. 24/7, blood, sweat and tears, always working - my booty butt. Kylie, you are the laziest POS on the internet. Try editing even once!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You guyses I wanted to see if LShadows aka Kylie had made any comments on the Theme Park Express video regarding his Disney cruise wedding and look at this! I AM DYING 😂😂🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
IMG_9693.jpeg
IMG_9694.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Got to run, but just for shits & giggles, it made me lol.

GQ style alert!! Up your fashion game & add these worn out, too tight at the waist, muffin top beauties to your collection of 5 year old threadbare Hawaiian resort shirts & you've got a cruise look that'll turn heads at every trailer park luau in Saukville! Kyle Pallo, turning heads wherever he waddles #caseyscastle #shopLTK

• Haha
Kyle spends a few minutes saying you get lobster on night 3 of this cruise. Then less than 2 minutes later, he says you actually don’t get lobster on the 3 night sailings. 24/7, blood, sweat and tears, always working - my booty butt. Kylie, you are the laziest POS on the internet. Try editing even once!
For being an expert and saying the other day he's "Cruising all the time", there's a lot he doesn't know.

Free lobster night is something A LOT of people want to know about.

Being an expert cruiser and seemingly having NO IDEA how to request the bed configuration in his cabin?

"Our boarding time is 12:30, it's 11:30 now, I THINK we can get on."

Providing expert commentary while being not just drunk, but, sloppy drunk?

Target stock boy application has entered the chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You guyses I wanted to see if LShadows aka Kylie had made any comments on the Theme Park Express video regarding his Disney cruise wedding and look at this! I AM DYING 😂😂🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭View attachment 2937653View attachment 2937654
OMG! He is so insecure about his receding hairline and he just makes it so easy for people to dunk on him! 😅 If he just flat out said “I wear hats because I’m going bald” the way PMM says it, then the hair wouldn’t even be a thing people care about. Same with his “Kyleisms”. If he just said he had/has a learning disability and then reacted to each correction with “oh, thanks for helping me pronounce it”, nobody would troll on him. But Kyle LShadows knows best! 🙄 Has he given Rogaine a try? He can get it at Costco the next time he buys toilet paper. 🧻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OMG! He is so insecure about his receding hairline and he just makes it so easy for people to dunk on him! 😅 If he just flat out said “I wear hats because I’m going bald” the way PMM says it, then the hair wouldn’t even be a thing people care about. Same with his “Kyleisms”. If he just said he had/has a learning disability and then reacted to each correction with “oh, thanks for helping me pronounce it”, nobody would troll on him. But Kyle LShadows knows best! 🙄 Has he given Rogaine a try? He can get it at Costco the next time he buys toilet paper. 🧻
Very true that his rampant narcissism is a major reason that he gets clowned on so much. He takes himself so seriously and thinks he's better than everyone else. Him and his sister spend all day seething and fretting about criticism, but if he just handled stuff differently, admitted he has trouble with pronouncing words and showed appreciation to people helping to correct him or acknowledged he's balding and that it bothers him, then he'd get nowhere near the amount of people dunking on him 🤣

But instead he has his family block all criticism for him, then rages and projects all his insecurities onto everyone else. He logs into his sock puppet, attacks everyone else's hairline, calls everyone greasy, etc. If someone in his vlogs makes a minor mistake, he laughs in their face, rubs it in, and refuses to drop it... but God forbid if he mispronounces a word or says something incorrect, then it's a "Kyleism" and "just Kyle words, leave me alone."

He's unable to laugh at himself. When the PapaMeat video came out, he was clearly upset, and you could see that Casey was comforting him and told him "sometimes you have to laugh at yourself." I remember the look on his face, he was SEETHING. Eventually she told him that it was just like a celebrity roast, and then he started comparing himself to Justin Bieber & said it was just like the Comedy Central Roast of Bieber. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why go to Costco when the Publix adjacent to the cesspool sells it? He can pick some up the next time he needs ingredients for his Peasant's Pie Slop.

View attachment 2937739View attachment 2937740
The twisted irony of those hair growth treatments is that when you use them all your hair falls out first and then it’s supposed to grow back completely. I’ve looked into them because I have MPB, but doesn’t seem worth it to me because if you stop using it you then go completely bald 🤷‍♂️ honestly I really don’t give a duck what people think and actually women kind of dig it.
The only thing about losing hair or going bald is it’s okay if you have a normal sized round head 🙋‍♂️
Now if you have a lopsided penis shaped head like Lyle yea that’s funny 👶

Fun fact: women carry and pass the “baldness” gene 🧬 to the children. How does that make you feel about runaround sue Lyle?

Lyle is worried about his hair 😂 he should be worrying about looking like lorry-lexa in six months w his swine diet and alcoholism 🤣 male metabolism slows down drastically around 30 y/o.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone is getting nervous after all the legal action threats this morning.

008602.jpg

008603.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG so it has taken me all day to watch this vlog and they are traaaaaashed at dinner. It is quite funny and these two have so much more chemistry than he has with Casey. If only they were not siblings, it would be fun to watch both of them lol

Reactions: 7
Why go to Costco when the Publix adjacent to the cesspool sells it? He can pick some up the next time he needs ingredients for his Peasant's Pie Slop.

View attachment 2937739View attachment 2937740

he's a youtuber. he can get a brand deal with Keeps...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus how hammered is he during that dinner? Slurring words shouting nonsense, using a sexual tone when discussing his sister… he’s like an old barfly you find at 1pm in a dive bar

• Haha
  • Sick
Jesus how hammered is he during that dinner? Slurring words shouting nonsense, using a sexual tone when discussing his sister… he’s like an old barfly you find at 1pm in a dive bar
Just how stupid is this guy repeating over and over again, “I don’t drink anymore”, “I really don’t drink much”, “I don’t drink, blah, blah, blah”

If he took a breathalyzer in todays vlog they’d classify him as a puddle.

Say what you want in front of the girl you live with dipshit, but, she watched today too.

If people she works with watch your vlogs I’m betting she calls in sick tomorrow.

Don't go home expecting that SO SO PROUD big boy neck rub.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Listen to oar expert Cruise Vlogger/ Food Critic’s description of his dinner.

Vegetarian STUFF?? I looked at the menu again and it’s supposed to be COUSCOUS.

IMG_2756.jpeg

Kyle is so inconsistent. He’s had couscous MANY times but half the time he says it right and then other half the time he says it wrong or acts like he has no idea what it is.

Just a reminder: Kyle puts his blood, sweat, and tears into EVERY vlog.

IMG_2741.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at how the racist little midget acts as soon as a black man minding his own business taking photos stands next to his stuff. This is from the livestream. Kylie is so scared! POS! 😡🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Do you know the timestamp of when that happened?
Yep! It was all the way at the end of the live stream when he was already wasted. It was around the 1:28min mark. And the thing that stood out about it is the fact that he had been standing in that same spot with his stuff on the floor for a while, talking to other people on the ship while Alexa filmed with no issues or concerns about his stuff until a black couple walks by and that man walks over to take a photo. It’s infuriating.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.