Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh, someone’s triggered about the CM giving Casey free tit, & panic is definitely setting in at the tit box in Celebration. As my granddad used to say, a hit dog will holler. Own it Casey…even though Disney’s generous enough to give you a discount, you & your fellow CM went ahead stole that gelato anyway, breaking established rules. Makes me wonder, if they’re gonna steal something so cheap, what next? Wedding merch from work? Disney gift cards? Things that’ll make it easier & less expensive for her boyfriend to use on his channel & monetize? Shady dealings, Durliat, not sure if you can be trusted going forward, sweetie
Lmfao 🤣 imagine the fall of the channel is all because of a small “magical grift moment” sized 🤏 gelato 🍧 lmfao 🤣

I spy, I spy with my lazy eye 🤪🧐🥴😉😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t know about you guys but I don’t see anyone seething or losing their cool on here over the gelato. All I see are some funny quips and some good dunks on a guy that makes it ridiculously easy and fun to dunk on.

The projection is strong with this one.
Projection indeed. It's him and his sister who are seething. Last I recall, it was Farlexa who said she's going to write letters everyday until Kyle's threads are shut down. They're the ones who spend every single day trying to doxx Kyle's critics to threaten and harass them. Going after people's wives because their husband simply posted a mild critique about Kyle.

I'd say someone would have to be pretty enraged and upset to devote that much time and energy into trying to shut people up from sharing their thoughts and opinions about a public figure, who, as you said, makes it very easy to dunk on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Casey’s new IG handle should be:
@CaseyColorblind

She clearly has an aversion to anything with color. FFS she’s so delusional. They both need real jobs. Her little wedding planner salary won’t sustain them forever.

• Haha
"My tits are like pancakes, my house is like oatmeal, my boyfriend loves sausage."
KP isn’t gay. He’s emotionally stunted. I’m not sure he’s super attracted to anyone that isn’t a MAGA-Titted bimbo tbh.

I do feel slightly for her. Still. I know, I know, but I do a little bit. But GOD DAMN the red flags 🚩 she continuously sticks her head in the sand…

1. She needs to focus on her real job or get a new one (Disney pays tit…so I’d suggest a new one).
2. Ditch the iNFluEnCer 🤡 tit.
3. Ditch Kyle.
4. Focus on herself and her self worth.
5. Still love Disney but expand her horizons.

Then she’d be ready for a man that’s 100x better than smelly Kile.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know about you guys but I don’t see anyone seething or losing their cool on here over the gelato. All I see are some funny quips and some good dunks on a guy that makes it ridiculously easy and fun to dunk on.

The projection is strong with this one.
He makes it SO easy. Point out the dopey tit he does on his vlogs here (stuff he edits & shares himself, mind you), he squeals & squirms there. I’ve said it before, it’s “Dance, monkey, dance”, he can’t help himself. Going through life with a hyper inflated sense of importance, no common sense & a paper thin ego is gonna be hard for him, I don’t care if he’s aimlessly running around a theme park with a camera trying to be a star or stocking shelves at Target. He’ll always point at the hatters for fault, real or imagined, rather than taking a good long look in the mirror. The dude is doomed to a life of disappointment regardless

• Heart
At the time this was posted, Sister-Wife is currently lounging out by the community pool near the Pallonesian.

View attachment 2933402
Alexa's personal favorite IG pic from her last cruise featured her in full bathing suit, standing proudly in all her flat-assed glory, looking at the ocean. This trip? She's giving a palm tree, a pool & a book. Thinking it might be time for you to put down the Disney Food Fest guides & pick up a carrot, kiddo. Even you know you're overdoing it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Casey’s new IG handle should be:
@CaseyColorblind

She clearly has an aversion to anything with color. FFS she’s so delusional.
Reminds me of a poem:

Roses are grey beige
Violets are grey beige
Everything is grey beige
I'm a dog Doormat

They both need real jobs. Her little wedding planner salary won’t sustain them forever.
I think we've determined she is just the Assistant (to the) Wedding Planner

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We've got it all wrong.
Casey's decor is very colourful.
She just has a 1970s Polaroid filter on her Instagram app and hasn't figured out how to deselect it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, just look at that ‘4th bedroom’ in the background. C aSey has done a bang up job decorating.
IMG_0707.jpeg

---
This is what all EXPERT VLOGGERS do, go to the same restaurant over and over and over again. What a moronic little Dwarf. Summer House has the nummiest, juiciest food. After you eat can we PUHLEESE watch you ride Minnie’s Runaway Railway????? These aren’t vlogs folks, these are elementary school home movies.
IMG_0708.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow, just look at that ‘4th bedroom’ in the background. C aSey has done a bang up job decorating.
View attachment 2935030
---
This is what all EXPERT VLOGGERS do, go to the same restaurant over and over and over again. What a moronic little Dwarf. Summer House has the nummiest, juiciest food. After you eat can we PUHLEESE watch you ride Minnie’s Runaway Railway????? These aren’t vlogs folks, these are elementary school home movies.
View attachment 2935035
that coffee table with no couch or anything....

surprising that foodie tank-a-lexa wasn't pushing for a different restaurant. she probably has to tolerate being boring because of her bother of a star.

(yes, bother was intended)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2935030
---
View attachment 2935035

Silly, they are too B.USY. Well Casey might be with her full time job and side gig now but you know it is rough working for 2 hours a day for Kiley that he can't do anything to work on the house while he is home.
---
200 milligrams of COFFEE????? He DOES know that CAFFEINE is in other drinks but coffee, correct? Probably not.

1715693615463.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No word from Kile and Casey how her sister and BIL are in Paris to see TS while Alexa is watching it. Still no word about them at all and not even a congrats about the pregnancy.

My bad, didn't listen long enough....

1715694247961.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
These immature toddler Pallo’s are all the same. This adult woman isn’t talking to the people she’s with because she has her phone plastered to her ear listening to Tay Tay. What is wrong with this family?

IMG_0711.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.