Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 🤣 Hulk vs Iron Man sleepover fight with tender kisses and gentle caress.

Priceless!
spit-take.gif

"his meat is tender...take the tip. Take the tip. .... He's talking about his hog. He's allergic to pussy cats."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone have a photo of Kyle and Alexa standing side by side? Doing some research.

Oh and look what comes up on a Google search. Bad look Kyle.

Screen Shot 2024-05-11 at 10.29.39 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Saw this little gem in the comments of his live yesterday:

View attachment 2929010

Really makes you realize the strange level of attachment some of the shut-ins get to oar guy. Super sad when you think about it, knowing that Kyle has no interest in reciprocating a damn thing
---

#jealoushatter
I am guessing that Kyle didn't respond. Today's vlog is the family invading Raglan Road and I am glad they went this week instead of 2 weeks from now when I will be there., By the way, did he just leave his parents and jump on the cruise ship without saying good bye to them in his videos?

Reactions: 8
So instead of spending the money to go to D23 or the Treasure, he’s decided to do another wish cruise and stay concierge? Lmfao a ship he keeps showing and going on for a 3 or 4 day sailings. 🤦🏻‍♀️ it makes no sense, ffs. This guy is an idiot. Had he spent the same amount of money or maybe a little more, he could have been on the Treasure and that actually would have been better for his channel. Well hopefully, he’s on the cruise for at least some of the time when we are down in Disney. I lucked out last time bc all the vloggers were on Icon. Can we be so lucky this time? 🍀
Also, Kyle staying concierge on The Wish isn’t really a big flex. We booked concierge. I’m not a big fan of cruise ships but my family wants to do the Treasure and the Destiny so we are doing the 4 day wish to test it out and see if I can handle being on a cruise ship. 🤣 Trust when I say, I don’t think concierge is a flex. It wasn’t as much as I thought it was going to be. It’s a damn 3 or 4 day cruise.

Reactions: 14
I feel like in today’s vlog, Casey seems distant. Maybe because he keeps mentioning the family vacation and excludes her while keep saying that Alexa can’t go. She says at one point that she is not family. Maybe someone is in her ear now about getting engaged as she is just a roommate to him who pays him rent.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
🤣 🤣 Hulk vs Iron Man sleepover fight with tender kisses and gentle caress.

OK, before leaving for the day, just a quick snarky run though of that APD vid through ChatGPT.

Once upon a time in the realm of unabashed self-absorption, there existed a chap who fancied himself the Sultan of Steaks and the King of Complacency. Let's call him Sir Unaware Douchealot, for his ignorance and arrogance knew no bounds.

Sir Unaware Douchealot, in a rare display of self-awareness (or lack thereof), took to the airwaves of his daily douche show to issue what he deemed a sincere apology. You see, he had recently dined at an establishment where he claimed to have encountered the finest cuts of big meat this side of the Mississippi. However, his proclamation of culinary ecstasy was met with skepticism, particularly from his long-suffering roommate back at his little house, whom he affectionately referred to as "the girl who lives with me."

In a desperate attempt to save face (and perhaps salvage his reputation as a discerning big meat enthusiast), Sir Unaware Douchealot professed his undying admiration for his very handsome waiter, whom he christened Prince Charming. Little did Sir Unaware Douchealot know, Prince Charming's "take the tip" "take the tip" mantra was not an invitation to indulge in a gratuity, but rather a subtle hint about his, ahem, big hog meat. But why let a minor detail like that get in the way of a good big meaty story?

As the plot thickened (much like the grease in Sir Unaware Douchealot's arteries), his handsome and bruiser of a sister descended upon the scene, triggering a series of familial calamities and logistical nightmares. With accommodations scarce and tempers flaring, Sir Unaware Douchealot's parents were unceremoniously shipped out of their closet in the house where the girl who lived with Sir Unaware Douchelot was and off to a magical Disney hotel, while Sir Unaware Douchealot and his sister prepared for a wild night of sibling togetherness, revelry and closeness, if you get my drift.

Amidst the chaos and confusion, Sir Unaware Douchealot waxed poetic about the unbearable Florida heat and the prospect of sweaty sibling sleepovers and endless grunting and sweating. And with that, our tale of big meaty misadventures and familial foibles comes to a close, leaving behind a lingering sense of secondhand embarrassment and a pressing need for a reality check. Until next time, dear readers, may your egos be deflated and your apologies be genuine (but probably not).

Reactions: 5
So instead of spending the money to go to D23 or the Treasure, he’s decided to do another wish cruise and stay concierge? Lmfao a ship he keeps showing and going on for a 3 or 4 day sailings. 🤦🏻‍♀️ it makes no sense, ffs. This guy is an idiot. Had he spent the same amount of money or maybe a little more, he could have been on the Treasure and that actually would have been better for his channel. Well hopefully, he’s on the cruise for at least some of the time when we are down in Disney. I lucked out last time bc all the vloggers were on Icon. Can we be so lucky this time? 🍀
Also, Kyle staying concierge on The Wish isn’t really a big flex. We booked concierge. I’m not a big fan of cruise ships but my family wants to do the Treasure and the Destiny so we are doing the 4 day wish to test it out and see if I can handle being on a cruise ship. 🤣 Trust when I say, I don’t think concierge is a flex. It wasn’t as much as I thought it was going to be. It’s a damn 3 or 4 day cruise.
Kyle’s convinced himself that he’s the draw on his channel, not the parks, not the cruises, not the house, it’s all about him. That’s why he’s more than happy to do the lowest common denominator, cheapest travel possible & hope for the best. Sleep on someone sofa, grift last minute cruise tickets, beg for appetizer comp cards from Shula’s, whatever, as long as his dopey mug is in the middle of the shot. Keep it up, Kyle, your habit of buying subs is destined to bankrupt you here soon enough

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I feel like in today’s vlog, Casey seems distant. Maybe because he keeps mentioning the family vacation and excludes her while keep saying that Alexa can’t go. She says at one point that she is not family. Maybe someone is in her ear now about getting engaged as she is just a roommate to him who pays him rent.
Agree that she seems over him in today's vlog. He's always playing up the engagement even after she's indicated she's not ready.
20240511_113855.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Poor Kyle very painfully shows he knows his lack of worth as he dogs on the group of execs from JP Morgan walking through Disney Springs in today’s vlog. Although he does make mention that he’s more of a Morgan Stanley guy <derp> & notes that JP Morgan evaluated, as Kyle said “evlalulated”, Hulu’s worth differently than Morgan Stanley. Honestly, I don’t know why Kyle is wasting his time doing Disney vlogs when he should be one of of the leads on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” weekdays.

Of course, JerBear takes the cake by mentioning that the same executive group, of which a number were black, was “uppity”. JerBear’s very white & very old

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's so ridiculous 🤣 it just goes to show that it's "the Kyle show" and not about any travel information. If he was a true 'travel channel' he would be rotating through different cruise ships and itineraries. Not the same damn cruise over and over.

It's all a vacation to him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Casey’s sister is in Paris for Taylor Swifts Eras tour while Kyle is back in NASA for the countless time. Dude you’re a snore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.