Kyle Pallo #76 Built Like a Christmas Ham and Just As Salty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Airplane-lexa

Reactions: 3
A fucking 30 year old man pissing his pants over little park tchotchkes and then using his girl friend to pay for them. What a fucktard he is.

And ~drumroll!~ Almost did a spit take when he said, "...you get a discount if you have a discount."
__________________________________________________________________________________________Meet "Discount" .... Even HE calls her "DISCOUNT"!

Reactions: 14
So, Casey is going to have another weekend to herself. Excellent! Maybe times with friends, visit family, adopt a cat or 2.
I wonder how long he's going to stretch out this deadly dull Bahamas cruise with Sister-Wife. Probably 14 vlogs minimum.

Reactions: 13

SSDD - I get bored watch the same thing over and over; I’d get bored doing the same thing over and over and I’d absolutely get bored eating the same thing over and over. Hey squirt, there are other restaurants at Springs.

Reactions: 10
They're all terrified of his tantrums. Whenever he gets upset, angry or manic they all just sit there silently with scared looks on their faces while he goes through his episode.
---
My God the whining and entitlement over the room because his family didn't get an upgrade and it's on the first floor. I stopped crying about hotel rooms being in the first floor when I was like 8 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
More food pics from Farlexa? And it’s french fries & Caesar salad? Christ. Girlfriend better slow down or she’ll never make weight for Packers offseason workout program next week. Green Bay’s really counting on her to hold down the middle of the defensive line this season if they’re gonna make a run & take the division title away from Detroit

Looks like there were changes to the vid. Looks much more true to it's subjects now.

*It's still unclear which one of them is preggers'.... Grifty or SheHulk.

Reactions: 13
Summer House is the "hot new" spot so clearly he has to try and make everyone think he's a baller.
They’ll likely go to the Chicago location too cuz new be scary for Kyle and Casey. Disney is the epitome of cuisine - right up there with Coral and Cruise Ship level. I also see Chicago has a Shula’s. Wayyyyggggguuuu coming on up.

Reactions: 11
They’ll likely go to the Chicago location too cuz new be scary for Kyle and Casey. Disney is the epitome of cuisine - right up there with Coral and Cruise Ship level. I also see Chicago has a Shula’s. Wayyyyggggguuuu coming on up.
Oh great! A few blocks away from me.

Reactions: 8
I hope nobody told Kyle the Mac n cheese bites are vegan…

And both Alexa and Kyle couldn’t be bothered to help the parents with their luggage.

Whose going to moderate the grift a thon for sock puppet mentions when Sister-Wife is there?

Reactions: 12
And Casey is good with the guy she lives with and his sister-wife going on a cruise together, without her? Tell me that this is not one strange family - under the direction of the greatest grifter of all time.

I was wondering that also. Then I remembered the time he was in St. Kitts or somewhere like such as, and thought he was in "Puerco" Rico or something (the exact level of his stupidity is hard to remember, especially when he moves the goal posts so often).

I am not convinced he doesn't believe The Bahamas are only Nassau and Freeport, and CoCo/Castaway/Great Stirrup/Half Moon Cays are their own places or part of the US because the cruise lines own them.

Reactions: 6
She is the best! So, wash, rinse , repeat is coming back this weekend.
---
Well, with all his money, why didn't he pay to upgrade them to a cabin or three bedroom? I am glad they did an upgrade from an All Star or Pop Century. By the way, I loved the part in yesterday's vlog where they almost leave him behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
We are heading to Chicago later in the year (a relative is running the marathon) and have zero plans to go to any of the chains like Summer House or Shula's. New things really are scary for oar boy. God forbid he google and take a chance on a small restaurant.

Whose going to moderate the grift a thon for sock puppet mentions when Sister-Wife is there?
Talk about an opportunity to cause some serious havoc while live on youtube.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.