Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I know it makes me a terrible person, but I have no sympathy for her anymore.
I admit, I had some sympathy still, until yesterday, when she said she sees the "messages" warning her about Kyle, and said it makes her worried & scared to show her friends on the vlog.

I know how people are manipulated and gaslighted to remain in toxic relationships longer than they should be, but her situation is unique. Most other people don't have the luxury of ALL the red flags being outlined in front of their face by hundreds of people. Or to watch back the abuse and way he treats her, since they sit on the couch together and re-watch all of the vlogs.

I'm also sure that he tracks her phone's location just like he does with Lora. And he's so controlling that he doesn't allow her to own any social media accounts unless he also has access.

008201.jpg

008202.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

SnapChet

VIP Member
“Guyses, if you’ve never noticed I gots a wonky eye”

(I gave the squatch crap for not putting any effort into his ‘home studio’ and the next day he hangs up his YT award. The hatters can suck it)
View attachment 2914684
---
What an inviting guest bedroom. $750,000 house with a guest bedroom filled with Goodwill style mismatched furniture, a pair of lamps not even near the same style, and the girl who lives there has her makeup table taking up 1/2 the room.

Welcome to the Pallonesian.

View attachment 2914696
Who the hell would do this to their parents? This isn't an invitation. This is an tragic insult. I wouldn't allow a pet to stay in that room if I cared about it at all. As a matter of fact, there's NO room.
Two grown adults in THAT room, in that bed? It looks much worse than some fleabag room over on International Dr. and infinitely less desirable
than that room that 'Taylor' was in he found soooo' awful!
OMFG! NO.... just NO.

438109499_8262009560492554_6142401329366091310_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Good lord, when he brags about the bolts for the new table coming with the washers ALREADY on them and how it's LUGSHURIE.

Oh and for those asking, I have met him a few times and he is 5'5" or 5'6". I'm 5'7" and he was a bit shorter than me.
🤣 he’s a dumbass!

---
and he doesn't think they need chairs. What is the point of the table then?
---
OVERWHELMING response to get chairs. Hmmm...I wonder why. I don't know anyone who has ever bought a dining room or kitchen room table with no chairs. Didn't they have chairs that matched the table? They are looking at getting white again. I guess they will just get all new furniture when and if they ever have kids as you can NOT have white (and clean) and kids in the same sentence.
---
OMG lol

View attachment 2909336
---
YUP

View attachment 2909341
IMG_9584.jpeg
IMG_9585.jpeg

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Wait hold up. He supposedly had 2 adult-sized friends over and he only served 1 pizza for 4 people? How is that enough? 😅 I served one pizza for three 12 year old girls and that wasn’t enough for them! Not serving enough food is a sure way to get bad reviews at the Pallonesian! Zero stars- would not recommend unless you eat like a bird.
View attachment 2908675
apparently they had a couple of travel influencers over. all for the grift. IYKYK!

the couple is on the large size so that's definitely not enough food for 4

1714570328837.png

They think that plate of sliders is a charcuterie board. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's sadder than not having friends.

• Haha

Cavell1n0

I'm sure Dwarfy will have the fridge stocked with bacon, sausage, ayygs, bagels.

He'll have their favorite beverages on hand.

They will wake up to fresh brewed coffee every morning.
Ca Sey will put out her famous charcuterie board of chicken wings, King Hawaiian rolls with cheese, and strawberries.

• Haha
He only counts 11 people with him so you know it's AXE-CLUSIVE.

View attachment 2910702

Almost 10 minutes of the video is him just walking into the park and rambling 😂
Couple things here. This clip was just as he walked past our group. We had been inside the park since 7:15 and Mr VIP didn't get in till after 8? We also noticed that he cut out hanging with JoJo and another vlogger at Baseline for drinks (it's in JoJo's video).

• Haha

CrudeVille

I will never understand his obsession with Disney clothes and mugs. He’s 30 years old, ffs. When we go to Disney, sure I buy Disney crap but I very rarely wear it outside of our Disney vacations. This manchild has a closet full of Disney shirts and wears them every day and he doesn’t think that’s a wee bit strange? Hell the shirt he wore today was too small for him. I just don’t get it. I mean I guess he doesn’t go anywhere but Disney but my gawd, at what point do you not outgrow that?

Wusubby

Chatty Member
She did say they were their first house guests besides family. He hid their names too on the phone. Maybe the same couple that went to Hoop de Doo or she just has a lot of gay friends.
Think she has allot of gay friends, she even moved in with one, ;). 😄, sorry had to say it.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
WoooooHoooooo! Looks like the Pallo family is on its way!
Driving in from Missouri for the 2nd leg of their vaca.

438814923_8229510407075803_1820745270390279931_n.jpg
the-beverly-hillbillies-jalopy.gif

They got Ryan to drive em' and they're bringing Kyle a puppy! Sssssss! Don't tell him. 🤫
93759b0fe28e6a7f4e0dc69ba97ac1e7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
He still thinks that he some type of reality TV star. Apparently, the episodes with his parents aren’t airing until Saturday.
So the Klown and the K*nt are flying in on Thursday. Hmmmmm....it's like something is going on this weekend and he needs early access to the parks if they stay at a resort. Wonder what is going on this Saturday at Hollywood Studios....if we could just put a finger on it.

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
I also think he doesn't understand if Casey quits her job, there goes the Disney discounts.
Kyle doesn't want to be a Disney vlogger anymore. He wants to be a Kyle vlogger. He thinks it's riveting content watching him go to the doctors and go to Target and make dinner. He thinks if he gets Casey to full time Vlog with him then they don't need to go to Disney anymore they can just stay home and people will watch them.

• Haha
maybe that's one of the reasons why he seemed to have reconnected with Sam so that she can help get him into events
Not even Sam can save this sinking ship.

Her job provides a cornerstone for keeping his pointy head above water. It provides necessary income to keep that Cesspool crackerbox on some month to month track with bills and mortgage; it provides discounts for park food, souvenirs and staycations; and it is one of the few things, other than his odious enabling family, that keeps him from imploding and sinking entirely.
Kyle doesn't see the value of her discounts, etc. because he never pays. Once the cash cow is dead, it will be a serious rude awakening for him.

• Haha
  • Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
IF Dwarfy IS back on any media list at Disney, and there are many, it wouldn't hurt to blast them all with notes on why it was a bad idea and why he was removed in the first place. Just sayin'! 😚

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Wait hold up. He supposedly had 2 adult-sized friends over and he only served 1 pizza for 4 people? How is that enough? 😅 I served one pizza for three 12 year old girls and that wasn’t enough for them! Not serving enough food is a sure way to get bad reviews at the Pallonesian! Zero stars- would not recommend unless you eat like a bird.
View attachment 2908675
and it was Fain and Laura. Sorry but not fat shaming AT.ALL but they are "bigger" people and this food layout looks ridiculous for 4 adults. With pizza I would have had salad, some garlic knots, maybe wings.

ONCE AGAIN, playing house. Something a child in elementary school would put out when they are acting like an "adult".