Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an Italian-American, I'm borderline offended with just about everything he's said. I mean, "minestrone" & "crostini" have long been a part of the American lexicon, no one's asking him to pronounce "braciole" or anything like that. How can this clown not know these words??? Seriously, his apathy toward anything outside of his comfort zone is pretty astonishing
Can you imagine if he actually took a trip to Italy/Europe and tried to order something there?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
that and or re-recording a clip with correct information.

"Cal - li - flower. I don't know what that is"

WTF? how the heck does he not know what cauliflower is?
Wow. He really does not know what "Cali-li-flower" is 🤦‍♂️

007943.jpg

---
Kyle goes into his horrible reporter mode and goes on and on about the new changes to the DAS pass system. He then says he agrees that anyone who abuses the system should have a lifetime ban. Oh okay Kyle! But it's okay for you to break all kinds of Disney rules and you don't have a lifetime ban??? You're the one who should be banned!! Such a hypocrite. (Just to clarify, of course I think anyone who abuses that system should be banned, but he's the last one to talk.)
What a prick. Especially given how much he KNOWINGLY breaks rules at the parks, including rules that put other guests at risk, and then laughs about it. He also told an (ex) fan to their face once that he "doesn't care about rules."

Rules for thee, but not for me.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Guess I am not the only one who figured out how much he was spending. This person acts like he got it for free to do a review lololol

1713539593147.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% he saw a influencer talk about how mispronunciation drives comments and engagements on videos.

Some of these are clearly intentional, yet the problem is he's also an idiot and some of them are real. So we end up with this mess and every sentence containing a malapropism.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine if he actually took a trip to Italy/Europe and tried to order something there?
he should got to south/southeast Asia, middle east or Africa. it's common for them to eat with their hands.
---
Guess I am not the only one who figured out how much he was spending. This person acts like he got it for free to do a review lololol

View attachment 2885299
all for the review. BS!

he's a fat glutton

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% he saw a influencer talk about how mispronunciation drives comments and engagements on videos.

Some of these are clearly intentional, yet the problem is he's also an idiot and some of them are real. So we end up with this mess and every sentence containing a malapropism.
Yeah he’s very guilty of mispronouncing simple words even more when his views are down. He is an idiot so a lot of them aren’t intentional but I agree some of them are done for engagement like the cauliflower one.

Being the stupid fool might get engagement but this is why none of them have any real sponsorships. So they are stuck on the YouTube Adsense rat wheel.

Reactions: 11

If true, he's smarter than we think. And I wonder why he shadowbans people and gets so angry when they point out the mispronunciations? He should want more people commenting about it for further engagement.

Reactions: 8
If true, he's smarter than we think. And I wonder why he shadowbans people and gets so angry when they point out the mispronunciations? He should want more people commenting about it for further engagement.
yup, if it was intentional for the engagement, he would not be hiding comments and shadow banning people for calling out his short comings and inability to pronounce common items properly.

I'm leaning on a mental disability and being so thinned skinned he gets offend at the slightest criticism whether it's construction or destructive. That and it's likely his family is trying to stay ahead of comments in fears of the next melt down going ballistic.

mamamoron.jpg

The stans never disappoint. This one's particularly observant and has apparently ruled out the possibility that Mama Melrose is a Thai joint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooh yes, he needs to order some cock all's (cockles) when he visits London, haha.

And some jello tills (jellied eels).

• Haha
Reactions: 9

What’s really sad is that he has put this out in the universe for potential employers to see. His channel will eventually bust and he’ll have to find a “real job.”

With his current word salads and sheer stupidity on display, I hope he likes the words, “would you like fries with that,” because that’s what he is telling people he is qualified for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
yup, if it was intentional for the engagement, he would not be hiding comments and shadow banning people for calling out his short comings and inability to pronounce common items properly.

I'm leaning on a mental disability and being so thinned skinned he gets offend at the slightest criticism whether it's construction or destructive. That and it's likely his family is trying to stay ahead of comments in fears of the next melt down going ballistic.
I agree. I think he had some type of developmental delay as a child which is why he had to go to Sylvan Learning Center but it wasn’t severe enough to keep him out of regular school (like hs) I dk about middle or elementary school. This explains why his 🤡 parents and sister wife babied him so much. Now he’s a full blown narcissist man baby as a result. He refuses to accept any kind of criticism no matter how valid. That’s probably why his family also covered up/excused the alleged incident with the 12yr old. They probably thought, “Kyle’s special. He’s never been all there mentally/developmentally” so it explains why he went for someone so much younger than him.

• Haha
They post that nonsense thinking that some big wig in Disney Media Relations will read their comment that Kyle has inspired them to love the parks more & oar guy will somehow be rewarded for it. It's so freaking transparent. Like I said, Charity Case Pallo, protect the idiot boy
If your goal is to make a positive impact with Disney Media Relations, it's probably best not to start it with "Mama Melrose seems maybe Italian?".

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Agreed. He's even responded to comments that corrected him by telling them to "leave him alone" and "stop watching."

I do think sometimes, when Casey or someone else corrects him that he purposely uses the word wrong after just to rub it in their face and as a tantrum because he hates admitting he's wrong. But I believe it's a culmination of narcissistic personality disorder and a learning/developmental disorder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
At 7:27 while he is on Tower of Terror he does the “whoop whoop” noise he always makes. He’s seriously incapable of just sitting in silence for a few moments. If I was on that ride I’d be looking for the younger autistic child making the sounds and wondering how he’s going to enjoy the ride. Not some 30 year old homeowner.

Also, he filmed the booty butt of the tweens in front of him in line as if they were Casey. Gross.

• Sick
  • Sad
At 7:27 while he is on Tower of Terror he does the “whoop whoop” noise he always makes. He’s seriously incapable of just sitting in silence for a few moments. If I was on that ride I’d be looking for the younger autistic child making the sounds and wondering how he’s going to enjoy the ride. Not some 30 year old homeowner.

Also, he filmed the booty butt of the tweens in front of him in line as if they were Casey. Gross.
On the Starwars ride too! He had 3 teenage boy sitting in front of him and he kept yelling and they all kept looking at each other like WTF is up with this guy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also… why was he complaining about waiting 40 min for tower of terror then he goes “well we have an hour until dinner”. So, you had to kill time anyway but you’re such a snob you’ll only do a “walk on”. What a yutz.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.