Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a prick. Especially given how much he KNOWINGLY breaks rules at the parks, including rules that put other guests at risk, and then laughs about it. He also told an (ex) fan to their face once that he "doesn't care about rules."

Rules for thee, but not for me.
THIS RIGHT HERE! I got 30 seconds into the video, and between that small amount of footage and the video title, the hypocrisy was just disgusting.

And a professionalism tip for oar Disney expert: use the proper name, Disability Access Service, when you first mention it. Instead of hyperactively mumbling "Dass" so your viewers can barely understand what you're saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Spot on comments this morning on Grifty’s behaviors. Looking back and just seeing what he does today all adds up to what is now obvious. He’s ignorant to a fault, a pathological liar, and has some severe mental and emotional developmental disabilities. Add on a lifetime of family enablement and you have the sad little entitled minion of chaos and thoroughly unlikeable whining dwarf we see today. He’s a whiny taker and narcissistic soul sucking parasite. It’s of course why he has no friends. He will always require oversight and supervision or he will self destruct. His enabling family knows this and so they hope that Casey, or someone, will help take care of him and help relieve them of some of the stress and anxiety.

He is quick to anger and easily triggered even to the point of acting out against his own best interests. That odious family knows that as well. Although I find her somewhat revolting and sadly desperate, I do think that silly Casey is still in love with the idea of love and will hang around much longer than she knows is good for her. His family sees her as a possible way out. Good luck to her. She will need it.

Anyhoo…whatchagonnado? loving the comments. See you all at the baccarat tables at The Bellagio. Later. GO TATTLE!

Reactions: 10
Ahhh so it is the same day? So he bitched and moaned how he would be alone all night in the house and then he goes out there? I wonder if Casey was going to THIS park and he was stalking her.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he went out as a form of getting back at her for going to the parks without him. He will expect her to reimburse him for his dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If your goal is to make a positive impact with Disney Media Relations, it's probably best not to start it with "Mama Melrose seems maybe Italian?".
LOL Too funny. Those "I love <insert random travel destination> more because of Kyle" vlog comments always crack me up. Brian Stevens is the one of the worst offenders. "Great video, Kyle. I don't have any reason to go to Iberostar Los Cabos, but I'll be sure to tell my 47 closest friends about it because of you. It just so happens every one of them happens to be looking for a good honeymoon destination right now. Iberostar is awesome thanks to Kyle. Iberostar-One Big Family Sharing the Same Vision. Kyle Pallo & Iberostar, two great tastes that taste great together...I'll take my bonus shower show now, my guy"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Either he does it on purpose or he just does NOT get it is NOT the correct word

View attachment 2885240
---

and it is bad when someone like ourselves, who do not edit videos for a "living" can easily see WHAT he should and could be editing out in every video.
It is on purpose now. Last week he said indulge in front of Casey and she told him how proud she was of him.

• Haha
They post that nonsense thinking that some big wig in Disney Media Relations will read their comment that Kyle has inspired them to love the parks more & oar guy will somehow be rewarded for it. It's so freaking transparent. Like I said, Charity Case Pallo, protect the idiot boy
Speaking of a big wig in Disney Media Relations, I understand a guy named Jason Recher is VP of the area that includes selecting/inviting/hosting social media and influencers. In case anyone felt so compelled to send Jason any thoughts about anything 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is on purpose now. Last week he said indulge in front of Casey and she told him how proud she was of him.
I think he has used the wrong word for so long that he forgets what the right word is.

His one and only comment. "for the engagement".

1713547509295.png

• Haha
He's very inconsistent. Just like sometimes he uses "their" wrong on his sock puppets but sometimes uses it right.

I think it's moreso a learning disability and refusal to put any effort into learning. Plus he's incredibly stupid and lazy.

• Heart
I get the University he went to wasn't highly ranked, but I still wonder how the man child legitimately made it out of there with a degree. He had to scrap by with the bare minimum to get his diploma.

Reactions: 9
I get the University he went to wasn't highly ranked, but I still wonder how the man child legitimately made it out of there with a degree. He had to scrap by with the bare minimum to get his diploma.
we sure it was a real diploma?

Reactions: 4
Shower shows

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's very inconsistent. Just like sometimes he uses "their" wrong on his sock puppets but sometimes uses it right.

I think it's moreso a learning disability and refusal to put any effort into learning. Plus he's incredibly stupid and lazy.
I agree I think it’s a combination of some type of learning disability and also not putting in any effort and being lazy. I also think that he doubles down when he sees us commenting on it here. In today’s video he said divulge a bunch of times to the point where it almost seemed like he was trying to troll the haters by doubling down on that word. He also mentioned the cruise ship food and how we don’t like to hear him say that. People who comment on his videos as fans they don’t say anything about him comparing it a cruise ship food. The only time that that’s brought up is here on tattle.

Reactions: 5
He is such a pig. While licking his fingers and wearing a backwards baseball hat he says it feels like fine dining like at the Brown Derby. He also has to completely stick out his tongue to take a bite.
20240419_141911.jpg
20240419_142515.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a little behind, so this is going back to some of the photos I saw posted from yesterday’s vlog. It’s weird to see Casey coming and going from “her home” through the front door while he uses the garage entrance. Like she’s a guest. I guess it goes along with all of her belongings being set up in the guest bedroom. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t allow her to stay in the house while he went on the solo cruise. That’s why she had to get away for the weekend with friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree I think it’s a combination of some type of learning disability and also not putting in any effort and being lazy. I also think that he doubles down when he sees us commenting on it here. In today’s video he said divulge a bunch of times to the point where it almost seemed like he was trying to troll the haters by doubling down on that word. He also mentioned the cruise ship food and how we don’t like to hear him say that. People who comment on his videos as fans they don’t say anything about him comparing it a cruise ship food. The only time that that’s brought up is here on tattle.
Not sure how he thinks sounding like an idiot is "owning the hatters"

If anything, he's just making himself look stupid & lazy and turning off a bunch of his viewers. He's really owning himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Lmfao 🤣 at 2:02-2:04 “ealigbilaliy” eligibility😂
Reminds me of Jim Carey in cable guy lmfao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.