Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from the cringy hug, she looks like she already friend zoned him but he hasn't caught on or accepted it yet.
---

the fact that he has never vlogged it screams "look at me, look at me". It's fake seeking attention with an attempt to prove that there is a relationship that isn't there
Per usual, he’s responding to what we here on tattle are saying about him. It all stems from the vlog where Casey had to go on the weekend to get her oil changed and her tires rotated and we kept talking about how Kyle could’ve done that when she was working to make her life easier. That’s why he doubled down on making coffee as a “nice gesture” for her for when she came back in the morning to get ready for work after getting her back blown out by her Latin lover. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s why he doubled down on making coffee as a “nice gesture” for her for when she came back in the morning to get ready for work after getting her back blown out by her Latin lover. 😂

Kyle Pallo #75 Kp b jealous of Casey's real man... The Latin lover!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the photo he decided to use for his dump today. A vlog about getting banned for using DAS pass to take advantage of the system. He’s such a fcking moron.
IMG_9355.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a small amount of times in Jojo's video when he was trying to process not being invited.
View attachment 2884256
View attachment 2884257
View attachment 2884258
Holy crap! If if ever Tattle needed an eyeroll emoji it'd be for this post right here. And all twisted out of shape for a potential lame ass "Halfway to Halloween" event? Wasn't that the "Assorted pastries on the Liberty Belle" event in MK last year? Big freaking deal. If Jojo can't get any traction for his long form YouTube vids with a trip to Tokyo DL, a black & orange churro on a riverboat's not gonna do a damn thing for his views. What a sad bleeping sack

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! I had no idea that Jojo did that and now it totally makes sense why he wasn’t invited and it makes me see him in a completely different light. That’s fcking gross! 😡🤬
I forget which video it was but it was maybe a year or so back. He was told about it and that he should take it out of the video but he never did.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Watching Jojo cry a river over the fact that he's no longer loved by Disney is the most hilarious thing I've seen all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only 19K views yesterday. The fam better hurry up and buy some more views. Mortgage is due in less than 2 weeks, unless he is pushing it to 15 days as he indicated that he can do.

1713533263841.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After watching today’s vlog, how can he do all of that with a straight face in lieu of how he has behaved in parks? It’s because he is Boob, James Boob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I forget which video it was but it was maybe a year or so back. He was told about it and that he should take it out of the video but he never did.
Wow, never heard that, pretty brutal. Forgive me, because I rarely watch his stuff, but isn't Jojo's dad black? You'd think he'd be clued in now how offensive that kinda thing is to most Americans, regardless of ethnicity

Reactions: 6
This is the photo he decided to use for his dump today. A vlog about getting banned for using DAS pass to take advantage of the system. He’s such a fcking moron.
007938.jpg
I can smell him through my screen.
---
Look whose been commenting all over Sam's vlogs lately. Definitely not Kyle you guyses.

007939.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, never heard that, pretty brutal. Forgive me, because I rarely watch his stuff, but isn't Jojo's dad black? You'd think he'd be clued in now how offensive that kinda thing is to most Americans, regardless of ethnicity
I don’t know 100% but my wife and I are pretty sure his dad is black. If Jojo’s dad had a channel I personally would watch that over Jojo anyday. His dad had more of a personality than he did.

Reactions: 4
So when did he go to HS in today's video without Casey for dinner? It was after he got his new shoes.

I thought they ate dinner together every night and watched the Price is Right. Was this the night she went to the Parks or was it TWO nights not together?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What??? This does not qualify as “Kyle language”. A what kind of flood? Boob, James Boob.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just adding as Kile said to screenshot if we want. He truly makes no sense at all. He tries to show the hatters that he reads here but then comes out with stupid things like that. Just like yesterday with the "friends" thing

1713535453295.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just adding as Kile said to screenshot if we want. He truly makes no sense at all. He tries to show the hatters that he reads here but then comes out with stupid things like that. Just like yesterday with the "friends" thing

View attachment 2885164
You think he's actually that calculating? I think we give him too much credit sometimes. That gerbil running on the wheel in Kyle's brain died a couple years back & he's on autopilot now. He thinks that he has the best words, Kyle's just that dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We have more words to add to the list of words he can’t pronounce. The irony as he’s talking about the DAS pass being for people with developmental delays. I can’t! Another thing, this is while Casey was with her Latin lover getting her back blown out. He had a huge burger from some place earlier that day right? He said in today’s video he barely had anything to eat so that was his excuse for getting two appetizers two entrées and the dessert. BTW, he knows that we don’t like when he says it taste or looks like cruise ship food! Hi Kyle!!! 👋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
We have more words to add to the list of words he can’t pronounce. The irony as he’s talking about the DAS pass being for people with developmental delays. I can’t! Another thing, this is while Casey was with her Latin lover getting her back blown out. He had a huge burger from some place earlier that day right? He said in today’s video he barely had anything to eat so that was his excuse for getting two appetizers two entrées and the dessert. BTW, he knows that we don’t like when he says it taste or looks like cruise ship food! Hi Kyle!!! 👋
View attachment 2885170
View attachment 2885171
View attachment 2885172
View attachment 2885173
View attachment 2885174
View attachment 2885175
View attachment 2885176
View attachment 2885177
View attachment 2885178
View attachment 2885179
View attachment 2885180
View attachment 2885181
View attachment 2885182
Oof, those pronunciations. Wet brain syndrome at it's worst

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.