Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the University he went to wasn't highly ranked, but I still wonder how the man child legitimately made it out of there with a degree. He had to scrap by with the bare minimum to get his diploma.
Despite the pictures he's posted, etc., it is still impossible for me to believe that this bozo EARNED a college degree. We know he left (failed out?) his first college and ended up at UWisco. For certain he had some type of disability accommodations there. I'd love to see his transcript and the grades he got in his "Marketing" classes. As with everything else Kyle Pallo related, there is more to this college graduate story than meets the eye.

Reactions: 11
Despite the pictures he's posted, etc., it is still impossible for me to believe that this bozo EARNED a college degree. We know he left (failed out?) his first college and ended up at UWisco. For certain he had some type of disability accommodations there. I'd love to see his transcript and the grades he got in his "Marketing" classes. As with everything else Kyle Pallo related, there is more to this college graduate story than meets the eye.
Kyle was definitely on the short bus 🚌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His comment under troll patrol’s new video has me dead 💀🫠🤣 “Kyle seems like the kind of cry who cries during sex” never seen such a truer statement 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet his mom and sister also did a lot of his work for him.

Reactions: 16
I'd love to see his transcript and the grades he got in his "Marketing" classes.
accommodations or not, it's clear he hasn't or is incapable of applying anything he might have learned to marketing his channel and himself. I honestly don't think he actually graduated

Someone posted his graduation program that included his name on here once.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well Angie is paying attention!

View attachment 2885523
Good for her. I bet he won't answer her. I noticed the last 2 days he has barely been answering anyone on YT
---
I wouldn’t be surprised if he went out as a form of getting back at her for going to the parks without him. He will expect her to reimburse him for his dinner.
Yep it is very odd as he said he would be home all alone all night and then there he is leaving the park at 9:30pm.
I wonder if he is afraid to be alone at night without someone there with him.

• Haha
Can only speak of where I went to college, but I went to a state college in the south. Planned on getting a business degree in marketing or admin, but the admin, marketing and management classes had the absolute dumbest/laziest people I had ever met in any of my classes. I quickly figured out the smarter/engaged people were in Accounting or Finance.

Reactions: 8
I’m a little behind, so this is going back to some of the photos I saw posted from yesterday’s vlog. It’s weird to see Casey coming and going from “her home” through the front door while he uses the garage entrance. Like she’s a guest. I guess it goes along with all of her belongings being set up in the guest bedroom. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t allow her to stay in the house while he went on the solo cruise. That’s why she had to get away for the weekend with friends.
Exactly as if she was an equal in that house, he would make the room for her car in there. The excuse she is afraid to drive in and out of there would quickly go away after a day or two.

Reactions: 12
Someone posted his graduation program that included his name on here once.
He did graduate and the diploma is in his name. However it properly should be in Alexa and the Banker's names because they probably did all his work.

Reactions: 5
Exactly as if she was an equal in that house, he would make the room for her car in there. The excuse she is afraid to drive in and out of there would quickly go away after a day or two.
mr. alpha male should have just said "I'll park closer to one side and help park your car for you until you get comfortable parking yourself". I mean, that's what I would do.

But no, he relegates his live in Girl Friend to street parking and does not even bother trying to encourage her to try.

Attachments

• Haha
Is he having dinner alone in the park couldn’t watch the dump today.Where is casy doesn’t she go after work to the park with him.

Is he having dinner alone in the park couldn’t watch the dump today.Where is casy doesn’t she go after work to the park with him.
She went out with a friend that night. That was yesterdays vlog how he would be home alone that night but it looks like Kiley was afraid to be by himself and instead went to HS. Another click bait when he truly was not home as he was walking out of the park at 9:30pm.

She went out with a friend that night. That was yesterdays vlog how he would be home alone that night but it looks like Kiley was afraid to be by himself and instead went to HS. Another click bait when he truly was not home as he was walking out of the park at 9:30pm.
He was scared to be home alone because he’s a PAB so he went to Disney which is his safe place. He’s a child. Kylie be scared! That’s why his macho “based” sock puppet accounts are so hilarious. The complete opposite of who he really is!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He was scared to be home alone because he’s a PAB so he went to Disney which is his safe place. He’s a child. Kylie be scared! That’s why his macho “based” sock puppet accounts are so hilarious. The complete opposite of who he really is!
Oh yeah he was scared as honestly, when is he home alone without her if he said every night they have dinner together and spend the evening. When he moved in there, he immediately went on his cruise and then his parents were there and then she moved in.

Reactions: 9
Spot on comments this morning on Grifty’s behaviors. Looking back and just seeing what he does today all adds up to what is now obvious. He’s ignorant to a fault, a pathological liar, and has some severe mental and emotional developmental disabilities. Add on a lifetime of family enablement and you have the sad little entitled minion of chaos and thoroughly unlikeable whining dwarf we see today. He’s a whiny taker and narcissistic soul sucking parasite. It’s of course why he has no friends. He will always require oversight and supervision or he will self destruct. His enabling family knows this and so they hope that Casey, or someone, will help take care of him and help relieve them of some of the stress and anxiety.

He is quick to anger and easily triggered even to the point of acting out against his own best interests. That odious family knows that as well. Although I find her somewhat revolting and sadly desperate, I do think that silly Casey is still in love with the idea of love and will hang around much longer than she knows is good for her. His family sees her as a possible way out. Good luck to her. She will need it.

Anyhoo…whatchagonnado? loving the comments. See you all at the baccarat tables at The Bellagio. Later. GO TATTLE!
Is this entire post ⬆ too long to be a thread title? 😂

Curious to see if Casey shares any comments about the Matty Healy referenced songs Taylor Swift’s new double album.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.