Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This idiot made a doctor’s appointment to talk about a billing issue. He could have very well handled that over the phone. He took up the doctors time away from other patients that actually need to see a doctor to talk about a billing issue. 😳
He also said he now has anxiety about going to the doctor over payments. What in the world? He has anxiety about billing issues.. tell me you don’t make $350k a year without telling me 🤣
The newlywed couple comment has me dead 💀. Hey Kyle, when my hubby and I were newlyweds, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Casey literally cringed when he grabbed her to hug her from behind. I can’t tell you how many times my hubby did that and I can tell you I didn’t cringe and it ended up turning into something else 🤣 hell we still like that 🤣
EXACTLY!!! I’ve been with my guy for 15 years and at the beginning we couldn’t keep our hands off each other. I mentioned it before a while back, but we would literally spend hours in bed sometimes just talking and getting to know each other amongst other things not to be too TMI 🤭 These two act like they’ve been married for 50 years.

Reactions: 16
If there were a number less than zero that would be the perfect number to describe their chemistry! Its sad but its actually cringeworthy...

Reactions: 12
Lol. She was hoping to sneak in and out of the house without him noticing. She was surprised he was home. And the hug, omg, she completely tensed up. Her body language was “please don’t get too close to me, you reek!”
View attachment 2884056
His breath probably smelled like ass too. 🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the best thing to happen to casy was kyles 3 day grifted solo cruise.Noticed a change in casy after the trip hopefully oar boy will keep the solo trips going till one day he comes home to find all of her stuff gone.
---
I think the best thing to happen to casy was kyles 3 day grifted solo cruise.Noticed a change in casy after the trip hopefully oar boy will keep the solo trips going till one day he comes home to find all of her stuff gone.

Reactions: 17
Not to change the subject but I watched JoJo yesterday and his vlog was all about not being "invited" to something and he was really down about it...was going to reevaluate his relationships with people...so if this was in reference to not being invited to this Disney media event there is no way in God's good hell that KP was invited and JoJo wasnt...jesus Jojo actually leaves the country for Disney he does way more than 21 cruise bs man.

Reactions: 14
Not to change the subject but I watched JoJo yesterday and his vlog was all about not being "invited" to something and he was really down about it...was going to reevaluate his relationships with people...so if this was in reference to not being invited to this Disney media event there is no way in God's good hell that KP was invited and JoJo wasnt...jesus Jojo actually leaves the country for Disney he does way more than 21 cruise bs man.
I saw that! I’m wondering if he (JoJo) was talking about re-evaluating his friendship with Sam. Was JoJo friends with Sam too? I didn’t watch any of them back then.

Reactions: 4
I usually don't watch Jojo, but yesterdays video was hilarious. He whined more than KP ever has in a video.

Jojo invited a friend to Disney Springs and just follows him around asking him if he has ever been unwanted and not invited to events. 20 minutes plus of him looking down, drinking and complaining that he is a good person and didn't get invited. His friend was in a great mood and even invited Jojo to meet some of his family at Epcot, but told Jojo he needs to be in a better mood. Jojo is like oh yeah man I got this. Spoiler, he did not have that. He had to go off by himself and pout some more. 10/10 video Jojo.

Highly recommend listening to the video. Can skip the first 6 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm curious what this event is, if it sounds like it's such a big deal.

Anyone know any popular, A-list Disney vloggers who mentioned anything? I'm wondering if this is another D-list event with no-name influencers like the RunDisney "Fitcation."

Reactions: 11
I usually don't watch Jojo, but yesterdays video was hilarious. He whined more than KP ever has in a video.

Jojo invited a friend to Disney Springs and just follows him around asking him if he has ever been unwanted and not invited to events. 20 minutes plus of him looking down, drinking and complaining that he is a good person and didn't get invited. His friend was in a great mood and even invited Jojo to meet some of his family at Epcot, but told Jojo he needs to be in a better mood. Jojo is like oh yeah man I got this. Spoiler, he did not have that. He had to go off by himself and pout some more. 10/10 video Jojo.

Highly recommend listening to the video.
Yeah I skipped through most of it and used the transcript to get to the part about not being invited.

Reactions: 8
I'm curious what this event is, if it sounds like it's such a big deal.

Anyone know any actual A-list vloggers who mentioned anything? I'm wondering if this is another D-list event with no-name influencers like the RunDisney "Fitcation."
Yesterday someone mentioned Tiana in the Tim Tracker thread. [Thread 170, pg. 37, #727]

Apparently media invites have gone out for the WDW opening of Tiana's Bayou Adventure in June. How long until we figure out who has and hasn't made the list?

Yesterday someone mentioned Tiana in the Tim Tracker thread.
Must for Tiana's Bayou Adventure since it's opening this summer. That's huge! No wonder JoJo was crying.

Sam must have pulled some major strings for oar squirt.
---
Saw this on JoJo's latest video

007932.jpg

007933.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just a small amount of times in Jojo's video when he was trying to process not being invited.
1713481371183.png

1713481398024.png

1713481476975.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Highly recommend listening to the video. Can skip the first 6 minutes.
From JoJo's transcript:

007936.jpg
007935.jpg

At the end he's pouting and his friend is saying he just needs to find the right group of friends to hang out with. Not sure what friends would have to do with a media invite from Disney. Maybe it's because he's no longer friends with Sam?

• Haha
From JoJo's transcript:

View attachment 2884227View attachment 2884229

At the end he's pouting and his friend is saying he just needs to find the right group of friends to hang out with. Not sure what friends would have to do with a media invite from Disney. Maybe it's because he's no longer friends with Sam?
If I had to guess, he didn't get an invite for Tiana's ride and on top of that, none of his influencer "friends" who got an invite would bring him as their plus one.

His friend was saying toward the end of the video that he should just cut people out of his life that don't care about him.

• Haha
If I had to guess, he didn't get an invite for Tiana's ride and on top of that, none of his influencer friends who got an invite would bring him as their plus one.

His friend was saying toward the end of the video that he should just cut people out of his life that don't care about him.
I wonder if he tried asking Kyle and Kyle told him no. And he's upset considering how many times he let Kyle be his plus one.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if he tried asking Kyle and Kyle told him no. Especially given how many times JoJo let Kyle be his plus one.
That is what I was thinking. I don't watch Jojo much, but I think Kyle is the only person he makes videos with that could have gotten a plus one (though who the f*ck knows, since Sam got an invite). He has hung out with PMM, Ordinary Adventures and Tim Tracker, but they aren't close enough for Jojo to get an invite or to ask.

And we all know Jete ain't getting an invite or allowed on Disney property in Orlando 🤣

• Haha
One thing is for certain, the Dwarf is going to be flexing his media badge like crazy! He'll be wearing it outside of the event and flashing it at the camera. The last D23 he was driving around with the top down and wearing it 🤣 His vlog will be more about himself and showing what a Big Shot he is rather than covering the attraction.

001967.png

001886.png

001812.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.