Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is seriously wrong with his hand. It looks super wide and the fingers are super stubby.
Screenshot_20240418_193914_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Are they really a couple. I mean I have never seen any form of romantic affection between the two of them. I mean, she comes home from work, do they kiss hello? Do they even acknowledge each other?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Must for Tiana's Bayou Adventure since it's opening this summer. That's huge! No wonder JoJo was crying.

Sam must have pulled some major strings for oar squirt.
---
Saw this on JoJo's latest video

View attachment 2884213
View attachment 2884214
If Kyle Pallo is part of Media for Tiana's Bayou Adventure, I think Uncle Sean should be Kyle's plus one at the event.

Or is this Media Event for the Scentsy sponsored "Smellephants on Parade"? I hope that is what this big media event is!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is truly a fantastic channel and content. Never using names and everyone knows the faux Kyle is talking about. The voice is close enough to Kyle’s and the material is funny. Hats off to whomever this on Tattle for excellent work.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is truly a fantastic channel and content. Never using names and everyone knows the faux Kyle is talking about. The voice is close enough to Kyle’s and the material is funny. Hats off to whomever this on Tattle for excellent work.
Those are absolutely priceless! Best laugh of the day and whoever is doing them must continue ! Haven’t been able to look at X for a while, so this just makes up for it and then some . 🤩🏆
Just liquify that and shoot it straight into my veins.
---
I hate to admit that I haven’t seen most of them but I intend to binge watch them later. Just the one from three days ago entitled ‘I’m Tattling’ is worth putting on a loop. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Kyle, can you kindly tell us when you have rescheduled your dinner for Monsieur Paul's? I checked and there's plenty of availability.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Kyle, can you kindly tell us when you have rescheduled your dinner for Monsieur Paul's? I checked and there's plenty of availability.
He’s waiting for them to get community pants in his size. 😂 Maybe Casey can go there with her friends after work, without Kyle. 😳

• Haha
He’s waiting for them to get community pants in his size. 😂 Maybe Casey can go there with her friends after work, without Kyle. 😳
I just saw Victoria & Albert's got a Michelin star. Kyle should go eat there that would be highly entertaining for us to watch. Maybe they could teach him how to hold a fork. 😂

• Haha
Maybe if Jojo would have taken black face out of his video awhile back he would be invited. It’s understandable why Disney wouldn’t invite him after something like that, especially one that celebrates a black princess.

Kyle only got one because Sam pulled some strings. I wonder if Disney will invite any black creators outside of DisLyfeofOurs. They don’t seem to get too many YouTubers anymore, mostly TikTok.

• Wow
So my contact got back to me. This person said verbatim, “I’m betting the media event is halfway to halloween as tickets go on sale at the end of the month, similar to schedule last year. Entire made up story about the media invitation!!”

so we will have to see becuase why was Jojo so upset?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So my contact got back to me. This person said verbatim, “I’m betting the media event is halfway to halloween as tickets go on sale at the end of the month, similar to schedule last year. Entire made up story about the media invitation!!”

Wow, a countdown event to four f*cking months of Orlando Halloween fun seems worse to me than a Scentsy sponsored Smellephants on Parade Media Event.

Reactions: 14

If it is halfway to Halloween, then it’s a bit of a touche’ moment.

JoJo surprised Kyle with his plus one invite to the Disneyland event in September 2022. [Queue HoJo’s film when Kyle didn’t answer the phone and didn’t want to open the hotel room door for JoJo.] However, in April 2023, JoJo had the Disney World invite and brought Krista. Kyle’s probably butt hurt about last April and forgot about September 2022.

Reactions: 8
If it is halfway to Halloween, then it’s a bit of a touche’ moment.

JoJo surprised Kyle with his plus one invite to the Disneyland event in September 2022. [Queue HoJo’s film when Kyle didn’t answer the phone and didn’t want to open the hotel room door for JoJo.] However, in April 2023, JoJo had the Disney World invite and brought Krista. Kyle’s probably butt hurt about last April and forgot about September 2022.
007937.jpg

• Haha
These two act like they’ve been married for 50 years.
from the cringy hug, she looks like she already friend zoned him but he hasn't caught on or accepted it yet.
---
I don't believe they tayyyg team the coffee either. He's always said the reason he wanted a girlfriend was so that she would have coffee ready for him every morning.
the fact that he has never vlogged it screams "look at me, look at me". It's fake seeking attention with an attempt to prove that there is a relationship that isn't there

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
the fact that he has never vlogged it screams "look at me, look at me". It's fake seeking attention with an attempt to prove that there is a relationship that isn't there
100%. And the comment about how they're like Newly Weds. Bet he never says that when the camera is off.

Reactions: 11
100%. And the comment about how they're like Newly Weds. Bet he never says that when the camera is off.
He claims they like to stay at home and watch “The Price is Right” (No offense to those who like the show). That’s not newlywed behavior but more like something senior citizens do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's all for show to try and prove the hatters that they DO have chemistry.
Newlyweds just don't all of a sudden get chemistry and be all lovey dovey. That happens WAY before you even get married.
By living together, there will be no "magic" when she comes home from work if and when they get married. It will be the exact same.
---
He claims they like to stay at home and watch “The Price is Right” (No offense to those who like the show). That’s not newlywed behavior but more like something senior citizens do.
Well she said they are like 60 year olds. Pulease...I know many 60 year olds who don't do that lol. They sit at the dining room table (because they have chairs to do so) and eat dinner together. They are still playing house and it is going to wear off quickly, if it has not yet.

Reactions: 10
Maybe if Jojo would have taken black face out of his video awhile back he would be invited. It’s understandable why Disney wouldn’t invite him after something like that, especially one that celebrates a black princess.

Kyle only got one because Sam pulled some strings. I wonder if Disney will invite any black creators outside of DisLyfeofOurs. They don’t seem to get too many YouTubers anymore, mostly TikTok.
Wow! I had no idea that Jojo did that and now it totally makes sense why he wasn’t invited and it makes me see him in a completely different light. That’s fcking gross! 😡🤬

It's all for show to try and prove the hatters that they DO have chemistry.
Newlyweds just don't all of a sudden get chemistry and be all lovey dovey. That happens WAY before you even get married.
By living together, there will be no "magic" when she comes home from work if and when they get married. It will be the exact same.
---

Well she said they are like 60 year olds. Pulease...I know many 60 year olds who don't do that lol. They sit at the dining room table (because they have chairs to do so) and eat dinner together. They are still playing house and it is going to wear off quickly, if it has not yet.
the clips of them kissing are like when little kids at a family gathering are told to give a kiss goodbye. BUT with oar boi Kp and Casey it's far far far away from being remotely cute.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.