Kyle Pallo #73 your insecurity is fascinating to watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. She's not talking to him in that coo'ing baby voice anymore or rubbing his back. She looked so uncomfortable when he tried hugging her from behind. These two have zero chemistry and I'm wondering if she's beginning to realize it. I'm sure her family has also been trying to talk some sense into her since Thanksgiving.

Between living with him and realizing he's a bum, the birthday, and experiencing 3 days of fun away from Kyle, I definitely get the feeling she's over him or in the process of it.
yup and her problem is she put all her eggs in one basket when she moved in with him. so if she is looking for her exit, it's not going to be easy.

Reactions: 10
Agreed. She's not talking to him in that coo'ing baby voice anymore or rubbing his back. She looked so uncomfortable when he tried hugging her from behind. These two have zero chemistry and I'm wondering if she's beginning to realize it. I'm sure her family has also been trying to talk some sense into her since Thanksgiving.

Between living with him and realizing he's a bum, the birthday, and experiencing 3 days of fun away from Kyle, I definitely get the feeling she's over him or in the process of it.
They say that women leave the relationship mentally before they do so physically and she’s already staying out all night and disrespecting him in that way. That’s what he gets.

So I think she’s definitely one foot out the door. They haven’t even been living together for 3 months.

[red flag] They are in the family room, watching a game show on tv every night while eating dinner. IMO A more healthy and mature relationship would be sitting together and discussing each person's day. Giving emotional support and helping solve any problems or concerns.

Poor Casey. She said she does NOT want to do them and there he goes saying they are having one this weekend. I would tell him to go himself.
That’s the problem… he can’t go by himself
because he needs her discount!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Casey. She said she does NOT want to do them and there he goes saying they are having one this weekend. I would tell him to go himself.
Kyle treats her as a prop. I’m uncertain if he even has the capacity to see it, or reality in general.He’s not capable of a genuine romantic relationship due to his immaturity.

If things are getting shaking with Casey, queue a visit from his family to sweet talk her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I think he often announces stuff on the vlog like this without even asking her, then he holds it over her head by saying that he already told his PaLLoMars that they'd do a staycation to try and guilt and gaslight her.

Of course, she'll have to pay for it because of her discount.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
My coworker is a retired CM who told me they give him crap when he books too many discounted hotel rooms using his benefit card. So I wonder if she’s getting pressure from Disney about all the discounts she’s been using?

Reactions: 8
I think he often announces stuff on the vlog like this without even asking her, then he holds it over her head by saying that he told his PaLLoMars that they'd do a staycation to try and guilt her.
I really think this was the case with him asking her to pause the camera and then all of a sudden talking about going to Aulani. It seemed to really catch her off guard, and she seemed concerned about her lack of days off. Of course though, oar boy only cares about himself and I’m sure he’s going to hold that over her head as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.