Kyle Pallo #73 your insecurity is fascinating to watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel like watching the video, but what was the context here of him saying he's stressed because of a "lingering bill that's quite a lot of money"?
The doctor instructed a certain test to be done and he is claiming it didn't need to and it was just a one time deal. Not sure if they charged him for more than 1 test as it just sounded like him whining about having to pay for something he didn't need. If it was a one time thing, then why the issue? He really didn't (as doesn't ever) make much sense as I guess they want the insurance company to reverse the charges.

Reactions: 8
So basically he has another day off as he just films his errands and eats. New OC and he says they are dressier than his other OCs. Really?????

View attachment 2883207
His current pair of On Clouds used to be the same color (white) as the new pair his sister bought him. It’s grey instead of white both inside and outside of the shoe. He is nasty 🤮

IMG_8788.jpeg

Haha … we posted about the same thing the same time :)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok… so what about Casey’s lazy time then? She works her 9-5, and then comes home to work her second shift as a performer in his stupid vlogs 🙄
Maybe Casey figured out that inequality when he went on his SOLO trip. Hence she now makes plans with “friends” and stays out all night.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry, having to much fun today with the images. Unfortunately not all of us get grifted disney cruises for there bday.

Also for the male tattlers, DO NOT GOOGLE what sounding is.

8n85at.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So is the flight attendant thing supposed to be talking about Bri and Kevin? How many OTHER flight attendants does he know and have spoken to about what they do with their lives outside of work?
Taylor is a flight attendant.

Reactions: 7
Some of today’s comments. I was hoping some real flight attendants would jump in, but we all know that they’re probably working unlike oar boy.
IMG_9339.jpeg
IMG_9340.jpeg
IMG_9341.jpeg
IMG_9342.jpeg
IMG_9343.jpeg
IMG_9344.jpeg
IMG_9346.jpeg
IMG_9347.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soooo....Kiley got a test that he truly did not need and now he is fighting to get the money back from the insurance company. The doctor ordered the test but it was truly not needed. Ummm.....sooooo???? Most of us have tests that might not be needed and we don't cry and complain over it. Mr. money bags over there throws hundreds and thousands of dollars around every day so what is one bill that might have been a mistake?

View attachment 2883219
---
I work in healthcare. The doctor ordered a test which he deemed was necessary. The insurance company (who is not a doctor) does not want to pay for it so they say it is not needed. The doctor did not make a mistake. Kyle’s cheap marketplace insurance plan probably just doesn’t cover the extra testing. Seeing how he has a chronic medical condition that requires lifetime meds, he should probably get himself a more comprehensive insurance plan to avoid these hassles in the future.

Reactions: 17
I work in healthcare. The doctor ordered a test which he deemed was necessary. The insurance company (who is not a doctor) does not want to pay for it so they say it is not needed. The doctor did not make a mistake. Kyle’s cheap marketplace insurance plan probably just doesn’t cover the extra testing. Seeing how he has a chronic medical condition that requires lifetime meds, he should probably get himself a more comprehensive insurance plan to avoid these hassles in the future.
Buying overpriced $750k houses, Lorcana cards, and $5,000 couches b more important. It's hard to flex medical insurance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It sounds like he scheduled an appointment with the doctor just to discuss his insurance bill? And didn’t even take the bill with him? Did they meet in the exam room? He really is an idiot when it comes to being an adult. He could’ve called the billing office or sent an email if he was so confused about reading his EOB or bill.

Now he’s going to get another bill for this appointment and he’s not going to understand why. Well dumbass, you took up appointment time from the doctor and they’ve gotta bill it somewhere…doctor’s time is valuable.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
THANK YOU!!!! He truly is so confusing when he speaks. It is like I know what he means but he has no clue and tries to explain it in his words.
---
It sounds like he scheduled an appointment with the doctor just to discuss his insurance bill? And didn’t even take the bill with him? Did they meet in the exam room? He really is an idiot when it comes to being an adult. He could’ve called the billing office or sent an email if he was so confused about reading his EOB or bill.

Now he’s going to get another bill for this appointment and he’s not going to understand why. Well dumbass, you took up appointment time from the doctor and they’ve gotta bill it somewhere…doctor’s time is valuable.
I am sure he figured he could whine and cry to the doctor that he just can NOT afford this bill and he has to do something about it. It seems that the insurance company will not pay for this one test that he had and he wants the doctor to fight them to let them know it was a one time thing and to not make poor Kiley pay.

• Sad
Saw this on X, from around a month ago. He was commenting all over Sam's videos.

GLcd1CtXkAAE4pd.png

Maybe Casey figured out that inequality when he went on his SOLO trip. Hence she now makes plans with “friends” and stays out all night.
I think living with Kyle is starting to wear on her too. They've been living together for almost 2 months now. I believe he made it to about 3 months living with his ex before the potato incident and she took off.

He really has no concern or care for her. She works all day, and he's talking about how he unleashes all his energy when Casey comes home, when she's just tired and wants to relax. She has no time to herself, so I'm glad she's starting to be more assertive and get out of the house.

I agree with @Gootsy that the sudden compliments is typical narcissist 'love-bombing'. Since she's asserting herself, he's trying to gain back control through love-bombing again.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
While Mrs Chet is doing some shopping I have a few mins to look in and I’m still laughing. I almost smell the fear and panic setting in when the lazy eyed dwarf gets even the slightest hint that Casey might make an exit from that cracker box playhouse, or that she might be having a good time without him. She has so much more power in that freakish coupling than she’s ever going to use. He is overwhelmed and riddled with fear and anger issues anyway and the thought of losing her income and Disney perks is terrifying him. He’d fall into a deep depression and rush to his family and phantom friends online for pity and comfort and reassurance from them all that “…the witch wasn’t good enough for you. I always thought so.” And he would grift like hell off that.
It’s still remarkable to me that she tolerates him within 10 feet of her.

AND….Secondly, the stupid PAB is going to the office of the M D who ordered a test that Grifty thought was unnecessary … to complain? (Hope you heard me laughing) My older brother is an MD an I have zero doubt that he would (A) if he even spoke to the idiot, (highly unlikely btw. That’s why the staff is there) tell the midget to bring in his medical license and then they would discuss the need for a test to be ordered in the first place and (B) find yourself another physician ASAP because he doesn’t deal with the insurance issues or haggle over charges with patients. Pallo doesn’t disappoint. He remains one of the most stupid people I’ve ever encountered online or off.

• Haha

Didn't he film inside the doctor's office? I can just imagine the office seeing his videos online and flipping the f*ck out. I feel like they would drop his a$$ so fast if they saw this stuff.

Reactions: 13
Didn't he film inside the doctor's office? I can just imagine the office seeing his videos online and flipping the f*ck out. I feel like they would drop his a$$ so fast if they saw this stuff.
Kp's logic at work "The sign says no cell phone use in office, it doesn't say anything about my Hollywood quality camera"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.