Kyle Pallo #73 your insecurity is fascinating to watch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he film inside the doctor's office? I can just imagine the office seeing his videos online and flipping the f*ck out. I feel like they would drop his a$$ so fast if they saw this stuff.
In another part of the video he also said something about his medication is now handled by a new specialty pharmacy. And they weren't sure if they had his information. And I agree, the insurance company probably felt the test was not medically necessary. And basically he just needs to appeal with a letter from the physician, explaining why it was medically necessary. There was absolutely no reason to schedule an appointment.

Reactions: 12
I love coming across stories of people who ran into this clown in the parks:

007924.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In another part of the video he also said something about his medication is now handled by a new specialty pharmacy. And they weren't sure if they had his information. And I agree, the insurance company probably felt the test was not medically necessary. And basically he just needs to appeal with a letter from the physician, explaining why it was medically necessary. There was absolutely no reason to schedule an appointment.
The thought of this idiot attempting to explain his "situation" to the doctor in-person cracks me up 🤣

"Umm guyses, I mean doc, can u give me refund? I shouldn't have to pay for this can I please have a refund? This test was not fire. Trust."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am sure he figured he could whine and cry to the doctor that he just can NOT afford this bill and he has to do something about it. It seems that the insurance company will not pay for this one test that he had and he wants the doctor to fight them to let them know it was a one time thing and to not make poor Kiley pay.
say it ain't so! our big time YT celebrity that makes $30k a month crying about a doctor's bill?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did Casey actually sleep out or was she going to be home too late for him to be awake? He set up the coffee for the morning so did that mean he would be sleeping when she got home and before she left in the morning?
Odd as doesn’t she go to bed like 9pm?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Casey actually sleep out or was she going to be home too late for him to be awake? He set up the coffee for the morning so did that mean he would be sleeping when she got home and before she left in the morning?
Odd as doesn’t she go to bed like 9pm?
Not sure, but I wonder if she only goes to bed early because she works all day and then has to come home to play mommy/babysitter to a 30 year old infant. I'd be going to sleep early just to not have to listen to him.

I'm sure she thought playing mommy was cute at first, but it's going to start getting old fast.

• Haha
Staycation Sunday is coming back and it’s going to be fun guyes! TRUST!

• Haha
I think Casey started getting tired of Kyle after her birthday and Kyle did so little. Oar boy did a Disney Wish cruise, got a Nintendo Switch (probably doesn’t even own any games), & Shula’s dinner. Casey got Summer House brunch and some junk from Amazon like an alarm clock because Casey’s alarm on her phone was waking up oar dwarf.

I think by living with him Casey now sees he isn’t making “the big bucks” as his sock puppet likes to suggest. Casey has recently been snappy with him and saying things such as he “needs to workout” and rolling her eyes when he talks about a trip to NYC. Not to mention letting him know he should be taking her car to get serviced during the week when she’s at work. He’s become a beta simp if he did in fact let her sleep elsewhere for the night. We all know if a guy did that what we would be thinking.

I’d be shocked if they last beyond this year. I think at first she was all in on the grift but she see’s living with Kyle, he doesn’t have much to offer and now she’s over him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Casey started getting tired of Kyle after her birthday and Kyle did so little. Oar boy did a Disney Wish cruise, got a Nintendo Switch (probably doesn’t even own any games), & Shula’s dinner. Casey got Summer House brunch and some junk from Amazon like an alarm clock because Casey’s alarm on her phone was waking up oar dwarf.

I think by living with him Casey now sees he isn’t making “the big bucks” as his sock puppet likes to suggest. Casey has recently been snappy with him and saying things such as he “needs to workout” and rolling her eyes when he talks about a trip to NYC. Not to mention letting him know he should be taking her car to get serviced during the week when she’s at work. He’s become a beta simp if he did in fact let her sleep elsewhere for the night. We all know if a guy did that what we would be thinking.

I’d be shocked if they last beyond this year. I think at first she was all in on the grift but she see’s living with Kyle, he doesn’t have much to offer and now she’s over him.
I don’t know many adult women who do sleepovers with their girlfriends, 🤔 unless they are on a girls’ trip and sharing a hotel room. Interesting that she’s going to the parks with a friend and staying away all night on a weeknight. Guess her strict bedtime is not an issue when she’s with other people. 😉

Reactions: 14
just saw the "potato" ex, Jackie posted a TikTok from Animal Kingdom- wonder if she was there the same day Kyle and his "JUST FRIEND!!!" Sam were there. hmm... maybe he saw her and thats why he was ok with hiding out in the FOP line for 90 minutes... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

I wonder how today’s vlog is going to go over with her seeing that he said that he’s like a flight attendant and that he rarely takes days off when her actual sister and brother-in-law are both REAL flight attendants and her dad is a pilot. I can see it now, Mr. Durliat, Kevin and Brianne all watching this 🤡 go on and on about how hard he works! 😭😭🤣🤣🤣😂
---

I wonder how today’s vlog is going to go over with her seeing that he said that he’s like a flight attendant and that he rarely takes days off when her actual sister and brother-in-law are both REAL flight attendants and her dad is a pilot. I can see it now, Mr. Durliat, Kevin and Brianne all watching this 🤡 go on and on about how hard he works! 😭😭🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha
got a Nintendo Switch (probably doesn’t even own any games),
Hey now, I have an OLED switch and don't own any physical games. well I bought one and then gave it away after a while, was gifted a digital one, and bought a digital that I wanted. Meanwhile, I play a free one all the time. lol
---
I don’t know many adult women who do sleepovers with their girlfriends, 🤔 unless they are on a girls’ trip and sharing a hotel room. Interesting that she’s going to the parks with a friend and staying away all night on a weeknight. Guess her strict bedtime is not an issue when she’s with other people. 😉
it's almost as if she recently learned to value her time away from tatter ToT.

Hey now, I have an OLED switch and don't own any physical games. well I bought one and then gave it away after a while, was gifted a digital one, and bought a digital that I wanted. Meanwhile, I play a free one all the time. lol
---

it's almost as if she recently learned to value her time away from tatter ToT.
It b like that sometimes.

I also wonder if she found out about some of his sock puppet accounts and the women he hits on.

Not sure, but I wonder if she only goes to bed early because she works all day and then has to come home to play mommy/babysitter to a 30 year old infant. I'd be going to sleep early just to not have to listen to him.

I'm sure she thought playing mommy was cute at first, but it's going to start getting old fast.
She would probably like to date a man, not a boy.

• Heart
Imagine when Casey hangs out with her friends and they all talk about their work. A friend turns to Casey-

Friend- So what does your boyfriend do?
Casey- Oh, he’s a famous Disney YouTuber. He makes videos about Disney concrete, hamburger chains, our trips to Target, and my oil changes…
Friend- Interesting… How does he make money?
Casey- Oh, he asks people to watch his videos so he makes money from the ad revenue! And he will have livestreams when people also give him money.
Friend- So he begs for handouts for a living?
Casey- ummm… 😐 (starts to rethink her life plans)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Agreed. She's not talking to him in that coo'ing baby voice anymore or rubbing his back. She looked so uncomfortable when he tried hugging her from behind. These two have zero chemistry and I'm wondering if she's beginning to realize it. I'm sure her family has also been trying to talk some sense into her since Thanksgiving.

Between living with him and realizing he's a bum, the birthday, and experiencing 3 days of fun away from Kyle, I definitely get the feeling she's over him or in the process of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.