Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SherryinBA

Pallo refers to these people as his "core" 🤭 For some reason, he only seems to attract these lonely grandmothers and older men, probably because they are more susceptible to the whole naive, silly Disney kid act... but it's so weird to me how these older people defend and coddle this 30 year old like he's a young child. I had a theory before that they probably don't talk to their own kids, and so they live vicariously through Pallo and act like he's their grandkid or son instead. It's very odd.

I notice they all comment with "life lessons" which he ignores. They're always writing paragraphs of life advice (and praise) in the comments every day.
I'm a 68 year old retired grandma and I saw right through the little fucker after watching him back during Covid. I hated that "comment down below." When I saw his video live streaming with GerBear I couldn't believe the old man was real. You can't pull the wool over some of us grannies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Cavell1n0

What are you all doing to celebrate Kyle Pallo's birthday tomorrow?
I’m going all out. First, I am going to wake up and turn on my camera sans brushing my teeth. I think I’m going to skip washing my hair in the sink though. I’m just gonna put on everything that I wore today with a dirty hat on top. Also going to wear dirty socks with my on clouds or big boy shoes with no socks. The piece de resistance will be my coral level bracelet. I will say good morning to my draygon and play with my soft closing drawers. I’m gonna prepare a nummy salad with marinara sauce on top. I’m going to use a can opener to open the marinara sauce like a boss. Going to eat at all by holding my fork like a toddler while sitting on a towel on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I just want to point out what a miracle it is that his back issues haven't come back. It's quite amazing that they only appeared for the duration of the move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He’s so full of himself.
What a douche! 😂

007456.png

Yes Kyle, we're so jealous that we aren't you.

I'm so jealous that I'm not 5'4"
I'm so jealous that I have a real, loving relationship instead of a loveless relationship with a woman I'm not attracted to, where I need to go online every night flirt with other women with Disney GIFs.
I'm so jealous that I don't drive a 14 year old convertible.
I'm so jealous that my home isn't an overpriced crackerbox.
I'm so jealous that I don't need to whore myself out to older sugar daddies.
I'm so jealous that I'm capable of being an independent adult and don't need to rely on mommy and daddy.

So jealous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

tnutz

Based on the birthday decor in the cabin…

Kyle Pallo #70: 30 Going on 3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Lmaoooo looks like he was over on Ordinary Adventures YouTube page too defending Casey in their comments section. 😂😂😂 He’s such a disgusting troll. Check out how many times he tells this girl that she needs to give him private lessons because she’s a yoga instructor. Gross 🤢🤢🤢
IMG_8706.jpeg
IMG_8707.jpeg
IMG_8708.jpeg
IMG_8709.jpeg
IMG_8710.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It was only about 6 months ago when sweet, innocent Casey refused to say the word "sucks" and refused to drink much alcohol.

Now she's chugging down as much alcohol as oar boy and flipping the bird at cameras. 😂

"Based Casey"

• Haha
Reactions: 21

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Fun fact: Oar boy hasn't posted on X at all since the fateful day when he gasped at Morgonn's name live in front of everyone and deleted 'Based Pete'. That was 15 days ago.

I hope squirt experiences the same love tomorrow on the Wish livestream.

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Seems bland is Kyle’s brand.

Bland home decor.
Bland cooking. [unseasoned peasants' pie]
Bland repetitive content.

Boring
Lazy
Arrogant
Narcissist
Dickhead

Seems fitting.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Heygrid

I’m really enjoying the fact that Kyle microwaved the potatoes for the slop that he made. Casey should have put her fist through the wall to let him know that’s not acceptable.

• Haha
  • Heart