Kyle Pallo #69 Welcome Durliat Family! #Hosted by Casey and her Disney Discount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has Zach known oar boy for?

Seems like he just met him not too long ago (Zach said he met Kyle's parents when they were last visiting) and is suddenly paying for all this stuff, sending superchats, subscribing to his membership & Patreon... paying for cabanas, Disney Wish cruise with upgrades (plus toddler birthday decorations and wine), and the upcoming London cruise. Meanwhile Kyle is not giving any credit to Zach. I can't be the only one who thinks this is extremely bizarre?

I won't be surprised if he caves and pays for the Treasure too. Obviously this guy has money to burn. But why? 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Seems like he just met him not too long ago (Zach said he met Kyle's parents when they were last visiting) and is suddenly paying for all this stuff, sending superchats, subscribing to his membership & Patreon... paying for cabanas, Disney Wish cruise with upgrades (plus toddler birthday decorations and wine), and the upcoming London cruise. Am I the only one who thinks this is extremely bizarre?

I won't be surprised if he caves and pays for the Treasure too. Obviously this guy has money to burn. But why? 🥴
I think they met on the Icon of the Seas cruise. Same with JoJo.

Reactions: 4
Still no Concierge room? I love cruising but this is just getting flat out absurd. The same ole rinse and repeat that we can expect to see for the next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Seems like he just met him not too long ago (Zach said he met Kyle's parents when they were last visiting) and is suddenly paying for all this stuff, sending superchats, subscribing to his membership & Patreon... paying for cabanas, Disney Wish cruise with upgrades (plus toddler birthday decorations and wine), and the upcoming London cruise. I can't be the only one who thinks this is extremely bizarre?

Kp has a self-described "Holesome Channel". I think KP is simply a hole for a Disney Cruise.
Still no Concierge room? I love cruising but this is just getting flat out absurd. The same ole rinse and repeat that we can expect to see for the next week.
For real, I did my first ever Cruise on the Disney Wish last month. We spent the $$$ and did concierge and it was awesome.

I feel bad for the staff that has to deal with Kp and Casey.

Reactions: 11
Holy tit, I am so embarrassed for him. The tit-eating grin, the birthday decorations, the daffy mannerisms…that is not the flex you think it is Kyle, you bleeping child. If you had a single real friend, they’d tell you as much. I’m seriously starting to feel guilty about clowning this fool, honestly is he special needs or what?
My mouth was gaped open watching that. A THIRTY year old man???? That is some super embarrassing tit.

Truly unbelievable. The cringe factor, it's like when you laugh at someone then find out they are special needs.

This 'guy' has issues.

Reactions: 13
Here’s him pressuring Casey about doing shots. This is a better clip. Total narcissist gaslighting behavior! And here’s also a better clip of him looking sad about Lorcana and no one liking it. 😂🤣 Fcking loser!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think they met on the Icon of the Seas cruise. Same with JoJo.
So they've only met a month ago... I assumed it was some business thing to drive promotion to his travel agency, which made sense, but apparently it's not. It's just free gifts for Kyle with no-strings-attached. It's incredibly suspect... there has to be some shower-show exchanges or worse going on 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Assuming she has weekends off some people made a point that there’s weekend weddings
True but who knows if she attends all the weddings. She might just do everything up to the actual wedding.

She has been there 5 years so she might have 2-3 weeks off a year on top of sick and personal.

Reactions: 5
Based on the birthday decor in the cabin…

Kyle Pallo #70: 30 Going on 3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I love how oar 'lil boy is tagging @DisneyParks and @DisneyCruiseLine so that people think he's somehow hosted on his birthday cruise.

View attachment 2817931

Meanwhile Zach has been shopping at https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/ and ordered this $95 room decor package as well as drinks and snacks. Will Zach be getting his monies worth from this investment? Time will tell.
View attachment 2817941
I'd be so insulted if I were Zach and spending all this money on the Dwarf only for him to refuse to acknowledge me and instead tag Disney to act like they're hosting him instead.

He must be hitting that, and likes what he gets.

ezgif-4-83b5dab191.gif

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Here’s him pressuring Casey about doing shots. This is a better clip. Total narcissist gaslighting behavior! And here’s also a better clip of him looking sad about Lorcana and no one liking it. 😂🤣 Fcking loser!
As soon as he looks all sad and says he doesn't think you guyses' like Lorcana cards, notice how Casey starts praising him that she loves him opening Lorcana cards (even though she said before that she doesn't get it).

He has her trained so well to immediately give him validation whenever he acts "sad" or "upset" like that. He does it so often with her on camera now. She's his reliable narcissistic supply.
---
She’s such a pushover people pleaser. She needs a therapist
Casey wasn't always this bad. She would often show her disgust and frustration with him. But now she's just putty in his fingers, entirely gaslit and controlled. It's sad.

She's going to need a lot of therapy if and when she finally wises up and leaves him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.