Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
Notice how Kyle is currently lashing out in the comments section on his video at the same exact time he's melting down as Lshadows13 in DAD CHRONICLE'S video.

He's quite the angry Dwarf
---

He's been silent on his main X account since he deleted Based Peter.
The 'Based Pete' account was deleted. If it was banned it would show a suspended message.

Deleted account:

View attachment 2811364

Banned account:

View attachment 2811365
Very different from what I see

Only reason why I say it might be banned is because that is the same that I've seen in the past where we thought it was deleted but then comes back.

1710272882304.png

Reactions: 1

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Disney has been the petri dish for spreading Covid and probably other diseases due to neglecence on behalf of visitors being selfish. I had a friend who contracted Covid in Disney or on his way to or from in 2021. After he came home, he went back to work, spread it to about 5 people and died from it. I feel for Kyle's parents, but it is good that they are in Wisconsin with Alexa taking care re e of them instead of Kyle. They would be on their death beds .
I don’t think they have Covid as he said he would ebe on after he got off work. Sounds like someone read something wrong.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
There are a couple of YouTubers that do this. They’ll play a little clip of the middle parts of their video as a preview of what’s to come and then start the video at the beginning. Just another thing he stole from another creator he has originality at all whatsoever.
Yup. The Donnelly's (Jill) does this with every single one of her videos.