Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
$4.99 superchat
feliz cumpleaños!!! ¡Kyle es muy bajito, feo y huele mal! casey por favor déjalo!! gracias!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!! Kyle is very short, ugly and smells bad! Casey please leave it!! thank you!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Man, when you see all the people hilariously trolling the feed, it really makes you realize how many more hatters he has. Contrary to oar guy's suspicions, it not just the 30 or so of us regular posters here. Those thousands of daily downvote numbers we see are absolutely & 100% accurate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

PeggieQueter

He threw Six Flags and Universal under the bus there. Was he #hosted by Six Flags at some point? I remember he did some Six Flags video at some point.
I am pretty involved with the media side of Six Flags and he threw all connections out of the window when he decided to film on every single coaster there and bragged about it. He loves to burn those bridges.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
LShadows13 recently added a Morgonn video in his “Catch up” playlist so he can watch it later, but NOPE… he’s DEFINITELY NOT KYLE YOU GUYS! TRUST!!!

IMG_2121.png

This is just plain comedy at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gootsy

I think Casey has passed the phase where she can be helped by others. You guys can show her all of the receipts, she's already beyond help. He's had hours/months/years to manipulate/control her ... no person from the internet is going to sway her. Anything she had questioned from early in the relationship, he has already lied about and smoothed it over with her. Every time TL was wrong, he hammered that into her head and now she buys all of the lies he tells her. When TL is right he just tells her that TL is wrong again, and he's effective.

Casey has progressed in the wrong direction. There was a point early on that Casey couldn't even look at the camera when Kyle sat there and lied. It was uncomfortable for her. Now she has no problem acting along with the lies and now sees there are no consequences when she does lie. Casey can now look right into that camera and lie. She's learned this from him.

I think she once broke up with him because of (whatever he did on) Scarlet Night. It took him two weeks to convince her to come back. One of the deals was obviously that he stop his drinking. That worked for a few weeks, until he started pestering her to drink more and she finally caved. I belive at this point she's beyond help from friends and internet people and maybe even from her own family. His claws are fully seated.

IF she ever sees Kyle for who he really is I believe it will be on her own time. I defended my narcissist person until I started seeing things on my own, even though there were some people telling me exactly what was going on. At that point I felt those people who were actually trying to warn me were the problem. People like Kyle are hyper focused on control and he currently has 100% control over Casey. I believe she's beyond help from others at this point.

• Sad
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The faces of Casey tells a different story than what he is saying. Of course there is more to this as he never loses footage. He doesn’t even edit his vlogs.
The actual clip is even more telling.

• Wow
  • Sad

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Can’t wait for Zach to come and join us on tattle in a few months. When somebody shows you who they are.. believe them. In this case..learn from the 69 threads.
Many of us Hatters used to think Kyle was a decent person. Now, not so much. It's only a matter of time. 😉

[Waves to the lurkers. Don't say we didn't warn you. 😳]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

adtl3100

He’s so full of himself.
Criticism DOES NOT EQUAL hate. What’s up with people throwing around the word “jealous” and “hate” in his comments. That’s why his channel is stagnant. Due to his fans that come to his every little defense. Idk why they protect him like he’s a child. KYLE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. The sooner you realize that the better you will be.

• Heart
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Lmaoooooo! Since he had to delete BasedPeter he has no choice but to vent his hating, homophobic and mostly right-winged thoughts another way. So now LShadows is more active than ever on YouTube and he is slipping up on his vlogs as well by mentioning “finance and student loans” also, “tipping in America” and “college being a scam” and “getting rid of day light savings” and “Arizona”.
Now he has to insult Ordinary Adventures, because every other vlogger is a threat to him 😂

007373.png

Also look how he writes "P.S." as "P.s." -- incorrect capitalization.

007375.png

He's such an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha

adtl3100

Would be hilarious if he got no superchats. Let’s be real. This is the only reason why he goes live
---
UGH Brian Steven’s gave $200. Freakin SIMP. Get a life and donate to a good cause. I’m sure he’s not going to give Casey any money. I would be embarrassed to panhandle on the internet. WHY ARE PEOPLE GIVING MONEY TO SOMEONE WHO JUST BOUGHT A $750,000 house

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

onechanz

A $350k income could afford around a 1 million home, so it's not far off if his home was $755,000 with a 20% down payment.
Why in the hell are we not all vlogging??? You don’t have to be accurate, grammar does not matter, be obnoxious. We can do this!

• Haha
  • Heart

DetroitFartCity

Once again filming when he isn't supposed to. Throws in an aerial shot of the new Dreamworks area but doesn't credit where the photo was from. Goddammit he is the most awkward fucking person in the world. He seems like he has never had friends in his life.

He mentions there are a lot of people on VIP tours and says they are spending $3-4000. Not true. I went on the VIP tour last year and it was around $500 for everything for me. He doesn't know anything. He is incapable of making small talk. He is incapable of making jokes. He really is the dumbest piece of shit.