Kyle Pallo #69 Welcome Durliat Family! #Hosted by Casey and her Disney Discount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And still has not paid off a $7500 College loan....

View attachment 2814814
According to Kyle's revenue page that was "accidentally" shown in one of his videos, he's actually making closer to $350,000 per year.

Last year he got 19,500,000 views total.

This mean that he would have to be earning around $18 per every 1,000 views. While possible, it surprises me that advertisers would pay such a high CPM for his videos.

Imagine making $350k per year and still not paying off a $7500 loan.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
According to Kyle's revenue screen that was "accidentally" shown in one of his videos, he's actually making closer to $350,000 per year.

I tried to confirm this by doing the math.

Last year he got 19,500,000 views total for the year.

This mean that he would have to be earning around $18 per every 1,000 views.
I can't believe this AT.ALL as why would he even still have student loans? Why would he have to use the "extra" money for whatever he plans to use it for (I guess hinting at a ring). Why would he choose a house like that when he could basically afford anything at 350K/year?

Reactions: 6
I can't believe this AT.ALL as why would he even still have student loans? Why would he have to use the "extra" money for whatever he plans to use it for (I guess hinting at a ring). Why would he choose a house like that when he could basically afford anything at 350K/year?
A $350k income could afford around a 1 million home, so it's not far off if his home was $755,000 with a 20% down payment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Bingo plus with how KP thinks he's a financial savant, you'd think he would be taking that money that he could have used to pay off his student loans when they stopped collecting into the stock market, make even more $$$ and the loan payoff would be peanuts to him.

People who make 350k a year would look at $7500 bill the same way a regular working class person sees a $750 bill.

Reactions: 5
Bingo plus with how KP thinks he's a financial savant, you'd think he would be taking that money that he could have used to pay off his student loans when they stopped collecting into the stock market, make even more $$$ and the loan payoff would be peanuts to him.

People who make 350k a year would look at $7500 bill the same way a regular working class person sees a $750 bill.
To be fair, he refuses to spend any money that doesn't involve himself in some way.

I could see the dumbass just refusing to pay it because he doesn't get any immediate satisfaction out of it like $1,000 Lorcana cards, $5,000 couches, and $25,000 Barbie-Beemers.

Reactions: 9
Hmmm when did he go to Universal? Didn't vlog it? When would he have had time this week to do that too? Funny how it was just mentioned that he hasn't been there that he says he just went.

1710422951222.png

---
Sooo I scrolled up a bit in today's video and he has NO hat on. SMH (new haircut)

1710423075412.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He keeps saying it is the peak of spring break. I just looked and my district doesn't even have spring break until the END of April. He is in for awhile of large crowds.
---
Looks like plenty of room for Casey's car in there.
Oh there definitely is. She just tries to say she doesn't WANT to park in there. Why would you NOT?

Reactions: 8
Oh joy, we get to watch the Dwarf assemble more furniture.
I'm surprised he's able to bend over so much like this with a bad back
007416.png

007417.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.