Kyle Pallo #69 Welcome Durliat Family! #Hosted by Casey and her Disney Discount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie calls himself a considerate person with a high tolerance for crowds.
And I'm sure he believes it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lmaoooo today’s vlog was such a mf fail for oar boy! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ People were mean, his grifted treadMEAL is broken πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ AND he wasn’t able to get his magical moment and drive the riverboat. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cope and seethe, Kyle! πŸ˜‚

Of course, nothing is ever Kyle's fault. I bet those people cutting him off were because he was standing in the middle of a path filming and blocking everyone. Kyle says everyone else "loses their brains" when they enter the park.

007383.jpg

What a tough day for oar Dwarf. Don't these people know the parks belong to Kyle?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Trying to justify his other actions in life by him not having control of spending money. Oh and WHY does everything in that damn house have to be Disney? I am surprised she didn't decorate the bed with Disney crap.

1710340253200.png

---
Lmaoooo today’s vlog was such a mf fail for oar boy! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ People were mean, his grifted treadMEAL is broken πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ AND he wasn’t able to get his magical moment and drive the riverboat. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

OMG I was just going to post about the TreadMEAL lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The meltdown in today's video about "rude people" and his treadmeal breaking πŸ˜‚
Cope and seethe, Kyle!
TBH the one he got is a POS and gets awful reviews so we are not surprised it's busted. Not like he was ever using it anyways. It's so odd that he would pick walking on a treadmeal in the garage vs walking through Celebration (a place that has more than enough trails).

celebration-florida-trail-list.jpeg

---
Just want to add this again - DAD - Let it go - He's not worth it - he is scum - think of all the wonderful things you have going on in your life - your lovely family

"Adding the Dad Chronicles thing. See something say something this is not going to end well."
We agree that sending things to his house or a letter about Casey is a bit much. However, reporting his videos to the FTC for non disclosure is fair game. lol

Reactions: 11
He's going to attempt to fix his TreadMEAL himself so he called his dad and brother to ask them what to do.

007384.png

007385.jpg

---
Everytime he goes on the TreadMEAL it always breaks :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So many inconsiderate and "unfortunate" (Kylie's new favorite word") people who didn't apologize to him.

Of course, oar narcissist always says excuse me and apologizes to people when he blocks walkways to film and babbles non-stop on rides. No one is more considerate than thee Kylie PayLow.

007387.png

007386.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
IMG_9897.jpeg
IMG_9896.jpeg

Hilarious that he left this in. 🀣 He convinced himself she was just a mega fan instead of someone who was pissed he was dinking around in the middle of a walkway.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Kyle and Casey ever breakup, do you think she'll get to keep all the "gifts" which all happen to be mostly home stuff like pots & pants, appliances, soap dispensers, and home decorations?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Kyle and Casey ever breakup, do you think she'll get to keep all the "gifts" which all happen to be mostly home stuff like pots & pants, appliances, soap dispensers, and home decorations?
no because he will say they were for the "house".
and things like the clock and airpods max will be his because they were only sort of gifts for her since he declared that she had to let him use them too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing how her name is probably on most of the receipts, we'd say yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
GIjzw3UWsAAypnE.jpeg

How long until Greta replies?
---
Seeing how her name is probably on most of the receipts, we'd say yes.
Unless Casey gave him her credit card, most of these home "gifts" he surprises her with he bought while she wasn't around.

Last edited:
  • Haha
View attachment 2812894View attachment 2812895
Hilarious that he left this in. 🀣 He convinced himself she was just a mega fan instead of someone who was pissed he was dinking around in the middle of a walkway.
LOVE.IT. Today was a, I will just listen to vlog as it is another boring walk through a park so I must have missed these lol. Do you know time stamps to look at and laugh? lol

I found it lolololol
---
View attachment 2812906

Nope and you know he had to show it on camera so he can write it off lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
wild thought.

Could Greta be Alexa?
Probably. Alexa fits the pattern. Obsessed with Tattle & fixated with defending her grifter brother.
She's been defending him non-stop like this since 2022 and uses burner accounts (Farida).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.