Kyle Pallo #69 Welcome Durliat Family! #Hosted by Casey and her Disney Discount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @GreenIsNotACreativeColor.

In the previous thread Kyle did the same thing he's done in the previous 67. Spouting ill-informed rubbish, buying stuff he doesn't need, pretending we're all jealous of his fabulous lifestyle, etc.

Please add further details if you like.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Reposting from @jipeta2021
Listen to his little angry Dwarf sounds 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Celebration cracker box is as empty and boring as ever. CAsey got her birthday recognized but, in case you forgot, squirt shouted out his birthday 100 theives times. The smeg that KC wanted magically arrived on time but "Chef Kile" made that prison hall slop made me want to vomit.

Livestream was a flop and full of hatter super chats. Morgonn made her debut on the channel.

Squirt fake flexed today with a "baller" budget of 1100 bucks for patio furniture. Angry dwarf rage because he can't get things "TO-Day" at the Cost Plus.

If there are any questions, please direct them to Casey Durliat - she's skilled at answering those...except when it comes to questions about her life choices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Still makes me LOL: 🤭🤣

200w (2).gif
GAVING.jpg
200w (3).gif

And aside from the horrific grammar, was it so shocking 🤭 that he obliterated, cancelled out, the existence of HER birthday by mentioning his about 30 or 40 times after repeatedly pointing out how HE prepared slop and gave her, what was it, a damned vacuum cleaner? Forgive.. I won't watch that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
He really thinks he’s a reality star! “Today’s episode” 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle Pallo #70: Oh, No, I Forgot His Birthday; He Should Have Bought Me An Alarm To Remind Me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does he always wear his hat slightly crooked like that?
Seems to be a lifelong habit ___ much like a ret @rded or special needs child with a coveted piece of apparel, a special toy or blanket.
In his clownish, twisted psyche, THIS is supposed to be cool? This isn't 'cool' on an
kindergarten child or a 30 year old nominal 'adult.'
88503471-23541b6018271409261c21641b8d8cdb.jpg
:unsure::ROFLMAO:
protip.jpg

Reactions: 8
Casey gets upset because Kyle steps on the bed with his moldy shoes after she put so much work into making it look nice.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Casey gets upset because Kyle steps on the bed with his moldy shoes after she put so much work into making it look nice.
She's just lucky he wasn't wearing a pair of his old shoes or DADx3's shoes. HoooBoy!

429913556_7972599226100257_4154789668644753232_n.jpg
clown-shoes-with-clown-noses-2BXXMYF.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't blame her and that was very disrespectful. I wonder if he did it on purpose.
It was on purpose. He gave her a compliment for making it look nice and then started stepping on it right after. Pretty typical of a narcissist, they can't just genuinely show genuine appreciation to someone. He had to turn it around to be about himself by messing it up, then telling her it's not always going to look like that.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
HooooooBoy! 🥳 Looked in on the numbers before leaving for the afternoon... and, even worse than I expected. Beige people with no style
and little life trying to do a 'lifestyle' vlog and failing spectacularly. Who the duck would want to imitate their non lifestyle?😂

The Fu*ktardElf is really killing it, huh? 😲 He's continuing being ratio'd out his fat ass and his views? Well, JoJo often does better. Nuff said!
His NON-lifestyle vids are pure cringe as he and CaseyFruitFly poorly 'act' out some weird domestic living vids, and his park vids remain
unwatchable messes of wandering, word salads, stuffing his face with greasy & sugary park crap.

It's a wholesale FUBAR mess and it promises to get worse as the bills keep coming in, they prepare for yet one more mind numbing mini cruise,
and the pressures keep mounting.
In other words.........PASS THE POPCORN! IT'S ABOUT TO GET GOOD! :LOL:🍿🍿🧂🍿

430057575_8029335490426630_4477230941797928612_n.jpg

These 'views' numbers totals are equal to what he used to get in a few hours and now he can't match those old totals in days.
Psssst.... he never will be able to again. He's toxic, marketing poison, and useless park refuse that should be dumped ASAP.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.