Kyle Pallo #68 I like my chicken cutlets flat and dry... just like my Girl Friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wanted to get a sage green quilt for the bed for some color and he wants the boring white one in Target because he can touch it and it is there right now. He has issues with waiting.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Kyle likes to tell himself that Tattle and all the "hate" he gets across the internet is just a few people with multiple accounts.... because in his self-absorbed, narcissistic mind, who could possibly dislike the amazing and perfect Kylie Pallo?
---
This describes the pattern of Kyle and Casey's relationship perfectly. The unfortunate part, is that Casey is blaming herself for his behavior.
View attachment 2808228
#SaveCasey

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she wanted to get a sage green quilt for the bed for some color and he wants the boring white one in Target because he can touch it and it is there right now. He has issues with waiting.
Narcissists like Kyle are used to instant gratification. Anything that requires more time would be out of the question. So anything that requires any patience, like learning a skill, for example, would not be something they’d be able to handle.

Narcissists like Kyle are used to instant gratification. Anything that requires more time would be out of the question. So anything that requires any patience, like learning a skill, for example, would not be something they’d be able to handle.
That and his ADHD.
---
So the sage green is the "pop" of color? Girl you DO need an interior designer:

1710169802023.png

---
He thinks that is color. They both need to go back to art class.

1710169912982.png

---
White and beige lamps. Blahhhhhh

1710169962376.png

---
So sterile and cold looking.

1710170069435.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
We all know making a bed for Kile is a lot of work so he can't imagine doing this every day lololol

1710170354138.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His taxes must be a shitshow with all the deductions. Vloggers 100% expense anything they show or do in a video. Get lightning lane to ride one ride? Mention the price and expense it. Get lunch at the park? Give a "review" and expense it. Take a Minnie van to the park? Talk about the time savings and expense it.

I bet he even expensed some of his furniture, especially these where he vlogs picking it out. (It's a capital expense, but he doesn't care.)
It's a shame the IRS hasn't cracked down or figured out how to curb the deductions from vloggers. Imagine if someone dropped a dime on Kyle and he got audited? That would be internet gold.

Reactions: 5
The vacuum they exchanged works so they high 5 like a bunch of middle schoolers. It's a vacuum. It's not fun after awhile when you own a home and need to use all the time.

1710170525071.png

---
Hmmm..the website was down for her to order the outside things. Interesting as she knew exactly how much money she was going to save in the store.

1710170664730.png

Reactions: 3
It's a shame the IRS hasn't cracked down or figured out how to curb the deductions from vloggers. Imagine if someone dropped a dime on Kyle and he got audited? That would be internet gold.
Kyle's such incredibly small potatoes, he's hardly worth the IRS's effort. I will say that his cash burn rate is out of control right now. If he's talking about buying Porsches & Rolexes, he's definitely spiraling. It's on him to know when to pull the reigns back & stop the bleeding, I'm just not sure if he's capable of doing so

Reactions: 7
He really thinks he’s a reality star! “Today’s episode” 😂😂😂

And what’s up with that little tantrum/rage sound. It’s like dealing with a child. I wonder how many times a day he does that and how often mommy Casey has to reassure him. 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'd say the title of Kyle Pallo #69: was written by Grifty himself. 🤭😂

200w (1).gif
GAVING.jpg

It really is like some very small special needs child wrote that. "Families [sic] Famous" "Gaving [sic]" 🤣
download.png
🤭
430472505_8029225193770993_4151825811299117851_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.