Kyle Pallo #68 I like my chicken cutlets flat and dry... just like my Girl Friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle likes to tell himself that Tattle and all the "hate" he gets across the internet is just a few people with multiple accounts.... because in his self-absorbed, narcissistic mind, who could possibly dislike the amazing and perfect Kylie Pallo?
He thinks it’s one person with multiple accounts talking to themselves on Tattle? You mean just like Kyle talked to BasePeter and LShadows on X? 😅😅 I’m sure somebody has the receipts of him “conversating” with himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol all these vlogs trying to portray himself as this great boyfriend after he got a ton of flak for the way he was treating Casey. Of course its all about him and seeking praise and validation for HIM

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The vlogs are just getting so scripted. She is worth it to go shopping? Is she paying?

1710163316660.png

---
Leave it to these 2 idiots to find a beige painting.
View attachment 2808374
OMG whomever is not shadow banned need to tell him he needs some COLOR in that house.
---
He says he is not hungry and asks her if she is, she says yes and then just blows her off that they will go shopping first. Nice guy. Why can't they eat before they go out either?

1710163489943.png

---
Once again, Kiley, this is NOT chemistry.

1710163574317.png

• Angry
Reactions: 11
He says he is not hungry and asks her if she is, she says yes and then just blows her off that they will go shopping first. Nice guy. Why can't they eat before they go out either?
It's because the only thing in the fridge are the leftovers from Kyle's attempt at cooking and even he doesn't want to eat that again!! LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
That's why you buy food for home and eat before you go out. He must have paid because he is complaining about the cost:

1710165704835.png

---
BIN.GO. He just said his salad is a business expense. So does that mean EVERY.THING he eats and vlogs he writes off?

1710165796254.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Kyle likes to tell himself that Tattle and all the "hate" he gets across the internet is just a few people with multiple accounts.... because in his self-absorbed, narcissistic mind, who could possibly dislike the amazing and perfect Kylie Pallo?
That's right, just hate from a few jealous weirdos online, other than that the world loves him...except for all the acquaintances who've fallen away, the Durlait clan who don't come around anymore, his ex who tit posts the past violent behavior in their relationship she experienced, or his old bestie roommate who told him that their relationship had become toxic & he needed to "go his own way". Other than that, he's beloved by all
My god, the virtue signaling with this clown is flat out embarassing. Yep, it's Kyle taking Casey on a shopping spree. Kyle's such a baller, he covers all costs for the couple. Casey doesn't pay a penny into anything house related, her entire salary goes into her own private investments. Get bent, you asshole

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This makes absolutely no sense. They vlogged this on Saturday.

1710165962317.png

---
These 2 are trying to justify the price of these salads and prices at fast food. Time to grow up and do like the rest of us do, bring lunch to work and eat before you go out of the house. They will see with all the stuff for the house, their "free" spending money is going to start getting limited.

1710166314141.png

---
1710166719901.png

---
1710166765760.png

---
OMG going for the same boring blah beige outdoor furniture. She doesn't want the colorful ones. Booooring....

1710166991520.png

---
He's a handyman now bawahhhaaaa

1710167155409.png

---
2 year old temper tantrum again. He wants it NOW, he wants it TODAY. How DARE they not have it in the store when he goes shopping and wants to take it home.

1710167533965.png

---
They are just rolling in the dough. They SAVED $229. All of a sudden the money is just flowing in after he bought this house.

1710167686339.png

---
So they spent like $1,500 on this outside stuff.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
A handyman who cant put up a shower curtain or hang a picture on a wall.
—-
He wants a Corvette now.
He wants a Porsche.
He wants a Rolex.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It helps the channel. I wonder if Casey is the one who will make them bankrupt lol. She seems to like to shop, A LOT. He is practically begging for likes to pay these bills.
---
She JUST said in the other store she doesn't want colors. Now she uses the word "homey" that TL used and doesn't want it white and cold. Sounds like she just described herself :p

1710168455323.png

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’m sure that he does. That’s why he has his mom add up all of his expenses and receipts. And then she writes it off on his taxes.
His taxes must be a shitshow with all the deductions. Vloggers 100% expense anything they show or do in a video. Get lightning lane to ride one ride? Mention the price and expense it. Get lunch at the park? Give a "review" and expense it. Take a Minnie van to the park? Talk about the time savings and expense it.

I bet he even expensed some of his furniture, especially these where he vlogs picking it out. (It's a capital expense, but he doesn't care.)

Reactions: 7
He's so desperate for likes because the downvote ratios are hurting his views.

Even though he claims he doesn't get more then 50 dislikes per video.

007340.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.