Kyle Pallo #68 I like my chicken cutlets flat and dry... just like my Girl Friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao I’m behind but someone asked him how short he is and he said, “I’m really short.” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
winning thread title courtesy of @AKW24 Congrats!!

Recap anyone?

bleep pan handled $1,081.48 during a live stream to celebrate/hit 200K subs. Hit's the sub count and was like "byeeeeee, was only streaming till I hit 200K". Can't even stay on for an hour to celebrate and give something back to the people who donated.

Good job tattlers for the super chat's about basedpeter13. <3

Then brag's about going on a wish in an amazing cabin, he can't wait for us all to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Hits 200k and instantly nopes out of the livestream saying "byeeeeeeee that was the plan"

What a lazy POS, how can his stans not see that he has zero respect for them? I bet all the "Peter" comments were really getting to him too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Short Recap:
- KP's videos are a snooze fest lately.
- He hit 200k subscribers, by begging people to subscribe while live.
- He has a $750,000 townhome.
- KC moved in with KP. He is now her landLord.
- The most interesting thing he has going is a burner account called BasedPeter13.
- Oh yeah he finally got stools lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hits 200k and instantly nopes out of the livestream saying "byeeeeeeee that was the plan"

What a lazy POS, how can his stans not see that he has zero respect for them? I bet all the "Peter" comments were really getting to him.
Yeah he may as well have said ‘thanks for the cash, especially dipshit for giving me $200, see ya later losers’.

And completely ignoring all the comments about basedpete? Not a good move. He is trying to sweep it under the rug hoping his fans don’t see and get suspicious themselves. I just can’t understand why he wouldn’t even just say something to alleviate suspicion. It has to be him at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This live stream was what paid for the Wish cruise if he actually has one booked. This idiot probably booked one during hurricane season.

If he was sensible, (he isn't) he could easily use the super chat money he has received from the live streams to do DLP. Different content for the channel and a nice holiday for him and casey.

Me and wifey are booked for 4 nights at Newport bay, half board, photo package and it was £1,989.

What a lazy POS, how can his stans not see that he has zero respect for them? I bet all the "Peter" comments were really getting to him too.
Yup, I was shocked, well not really. Using the we have dinner plans but nothing is reserved as an excuse. NO! Mother fucker, stay on and give back to the people who have got you where you are today, sitting in a $750,000 house and bagging $1,081.48 (minus tax and youtube fees) in donations during your stream.

Reactions: 11
Yeah he may as well have said ‘thanks for the cash, especially dipshit for giving me $200, see ya later losers’.

And completely ignoring all the comments about basedpete? Not a good move. He is trying to sweep it under the rug hoping his fans don’t see and get suspicious themselves. I just can’t understand why he wouldn’t even just say something to alleviate suspicion. It has to be him at this point.
Alexa was really deleting all those BasedPete messages and superchats QUICK.
DADx3 said he was too slow.

I bet Kylie called them up prior and warned them to keep a lookout beforehand. It's probably why he had to postpone the livestream multiple times, so they were off work and able to cover for him. He was terrified of people calling him out and that's why he looked so stressed when he got on.

Also how would Alexa know who BasedPete and Morgonn are? If it's not Kyle, then they should have NO CLUE what those names are, yet they made sure to delete any mention of them super quick.

I was 99.9999% confident it was him before. Now I'm 100% confident.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
winning thread title courtesy of @AKW24 Congrats!!

Previous thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/kyle-pallo-67-kyle-pallo-bought-a-755-000-fixer-upper.44192/

Someone else can do the recap
Recap:

• Kyle bought an overpriced house that he will be unable to maintain so he had a “sporadic” livestream to grift some mortgage money.
  • He has a live-in housekeeper (C aSey) to clean and cook for him cuz he “loves coming home to food!”
  • C aSey helps him play the role of a white, heterosexual man in public while he digs around his closet (all of which contains his clothing and none of Casey’s), and he wonders “I don’t know why I’m in the closet”.
  • He does not confirm nor deny that he is BasedPeter (although with the speed his team was deleting BasedPeter questions, it pretty much confirms it’s him) and vents all his homophobic, racist, misogynistic views on X
  • He is due for a family wellness check because it’s been 2 weeks, and remember, he’s going to “fly Dad down every 2 weeks to do house stuff”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Recap:

• Kyle bought an overpriced house that he will be unable to maintain so he had a “sporadic” livestream to grift some mortgage money.
  • He has a live-in housekeeper (C aSey) to clean and cook for him cuz he “loves coming home to food!”
  • C aSey helps him play the role of a white, heterosexual man in public while he digs around his closet (all of which contains his clothing and none of Casey’s), and he wonders “I don’t know why I’m in the closet”.
  • He does not confirm nor deny that he is BasedPeter (although with the speed his team was deleting BasedPeter questions, it pretty much confirms it’s him) and vents all his homophobic, racist, misogynistic views on X
  • He is due for a family wellness check because it’s been 2 weeks, and remember, he’s going to “fly Dad down every 2 weeks to do house stuff”.
He also said that he "paid cash" at the 13:50-ish mark

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alexa was really deleting all those BasedPete messages and superchats QUICK.
DADx3 said he was too slow.

I bet Kylie called them up prior and warned them to keep a lookout beforehand. It's probably why he had to postpone the livestream multiple times, so they were off work and able to cover for him. He was terrified of people calling him out and that's why he looked so stressed when he got on.

I was 99.9999% confident it was him before. Now I'm 100% confident.
They are really not doing him any favors at all! They have to know all about this racist, homophobic basedpete account, and being family members should have his best interest at heart. Why wouldn’t they sit him down and tell him he really needs to say something and clear his name and deny any involvement with basedpete. But nope they are just deleting everything and letting it spiral out of control even more? Nope, somethings not right there. It just looks so bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yup, I was shocked, well not really. Using the we have dinner plans but nothing is reserved as an excuse. NO! Mother fucker, stay on and give back to the people who have got you where you are today, sitting in a $750,000 house and bagging $1,081.48 (minus tax and youtube fees) in donations during your stream.
Not surprised either. He has zero respect for his fans who are the only reason he's living in a $755k house and lives life as a permanent vacation. He never acknowledges them, never responds to them, and can't even stay on for a little after he hits 200k to give back. He just wanted the "bragging rights" and ego boost over the 200k subscribers that he's been struggling to achieve.

I can't wait until the day his channel dies. It's 100% deserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not surprised either. He has zero respect for his fans who are the only reason he's living in a $755k house and lives life as a permanent vacation. He never acknowledges them, never responds to them, and can't even stay on for a little after he hits 200k to give back. He just wanted the "bragging rights" and ego boost over the 200k subscribers that he's been struggling to achieve.

I can't wait until the day his channel dies. It's 100% deserved.
Wonder what he's going to be like for the rest of the day. He had a chugger ready for the 200K mark, and he was gagging for a drink when he started the live in the first place. He's going to be a hand full that's for sure with his head not fitting through doors all evening.

Reactions: 11
Dinner plans 🙄, like he’s never vlogged during a meal.

Dinner plans🙄, likes he’s never been late for a reservation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.