Kyle Pallo #68 I like my chicken cutlets flat and dry... just like my Girl Friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little secret that Kyle does not know, Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon are close friends. Recently, they both stayed at Howard Stern's place in the Hamptons and appeared on a special birthday show of Howard's for his 70th birthday . All lean to the left .
---
Anyone else seen this Dipshits videos?

I have watched a few.

Reactions: 6
A little secret that Kyle does not know, Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon are close friends. Recently, they both stayed at Howard Stern's place in the Hamptons and appeared on a special birthday show of Howard's for his 70th birthday . All lean to the left .
He’s going to rage when he reads Tattle tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but that was the most pitiful, laziest, least appetising shephards(?) pie I’ve seen. It was just a gloopy mess. Where was the fresh potatoes? Microwaveable mash, really? Tinned creamy sweetcorn? 🤢 No carrots? Where was the effort? God damn if you’re gonna cook for your girl at least put some effort in. Oh and ever heard of seasoning? Herbs? I don’t think I saw a single thing added to give it some flavour.
OMFG! I've had little time to pay attention to what he's posted lately, even today, but only now did I realize that was supposed to be Shepherd's Pie?
Really? That bowl of vomit was supposed to be Shepherd's Pie? 🤮 Good lord. The Pallo Family Shepherd's Puke is more like it.

The Front Door Sonny's Bar and Restaurant at High and Cross in Galway, Ireland has the best Shepherd's Pie I've ever had. It's almost worth the trip to Ireland to have it there. :LOL: Truly, if you're ever in Galway make your way to The Front Door. You won't be sorry.
I just hope if/when we make it back there, absolutely NO image of that noxious swill Pallo slopped into that bowl will enter my mind. Gaaaaak'!

On a brisk, rainy, windy day in Galway, have the Shepherd's Pie (back) or a bowl of their beef stew (front) (Mrs. Chet's favorite) with a pint of Guinness and you'll never want to leave old Éire :LOL: and the warm, welcoming and lovely surroundings inside Sonny's place. (y)
(*Sorry/not sorry for the commercial. But's it's worth it. :ROFLMAO: *found the pics at Tripadviser.)
the-front-door-sonny.jpg
the-beef-stew-and-shepherd.jpg

OH... meant to mention that the "Nine Fine Irishmen" restaurant in Vegas has some pretty good Shepherd's Pie right here in the ol USA. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
OMFG! I've had little time to pay attention to what he's posted lately, even today, but only now did I realize that was supposed to be Shepherd's Pie?
Really? That bowl of vomit was supposed to be Shepherd's Pie? 🤮 Good lord. The Pallo Family Shepherd's Puke is more like it.

The Front Door Sonny's Bar and Restaurant at High and Cross in Galway, Ireland has the best Shepherd's Pie I've ever had. It's almost worth the trip to Ireland to have it there. :LOL: Truly, if you're ever in Galway make your way to The Front Door. You won't be sorry.
I just hope if/when we make it back there, absolutely NO image of that noxious swill Pallo slopped into that bowl will enter my mind. Gaaaaak'!

On a brisk, rainy, windy day in Galway, have the Shepherd's Pie (back) or a bowl of their beef stew (front) (Mrs. Chet's favorite) with a pint of Guinness and you'll never want to leave old Éire :LOL: and the warm, welcoming and lovely surroundings inside Sonny's place. (y)
(*Sorry/not sorry for the commercial. But's it's worth it. :ROFLMAO: *found the pics at Tripadviser.)
View attachment 2807762View attachment 2807765
OH... meant to mention that the "Nine Fine Irishmen" restaurant in Vegas has some pretty good Shepherd's Pie right here in the ol USA. :)
It’s kind of like one of those ‘what you ordered vs what you received’ kind of deals. His shepherds pie makes me feel queasy 😆
IMG_3965.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
👨‍❤️‍👨 🤔🤫
Too much time on my hands tonight. Mrs. Chet and some friends are watching the Oscars in the media room and
I've been left here in my office. :devilish::cool:
FIFY
429841983_8027070030653176_3994735080810891543_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2807762View attachment 2807765
Best cottage pie i had was at the Old Mill Restaurant in Temple Bar in Dublin. That slop Kyle had the balls to share with the world was just embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
Who makes Shepherd's Pie as a birthday dinner for their partner??? (Not that there is any resemblance between that bowl of slop and actual Shepherd's Pie.) You think Bozo might have prepared two nice steaks, two baked potatoes with butter and/or sour cream, and a nice vegetable or two for Casey for her birthday dinner. A nice little birthday cake for desert would have been nice as well.

Just as bad as the meal is Casey's glowing praise of her "lover's" attempt at cooking. Since the girl can't even be honest with herself, there is no way she is ever going to dump the loser.

I have to thank my fellow tattlers who watched today's disgusting vlog and sharing the lowlights with us - I just can't do it. Even looking at Pallo makes me want to puke; I really can't stand the guy. If he truly thinks he is living a charmed existence, the guy is even loonier that I could have ever imagined. Rather than jealous, I think we tattlers are grateful that we are not doomed to living the boring, sad, meaningless, routine existence that Pallo thinks is "Club level!

Who makes Shepherd's Pie as a birthday dinner for their partner??? (Not that there is any resemblance between that bowl of slop and actual Shepherd's Pie.)
Isn't her birthday AFTER Kyle’s? We still haven't hit his birthday yet. Is all of those to compensate for the birthday party Jojo hosted for the roommate who replaced Kyle Jete?

Or is this disgusting meal [including the prep] so that Casey will cave and offer to do all the cooking?

Reactions: 9
Who makes Shepherd's Pie as a birthday dinner for their partner??? (Not that there is any resemblance between that bowl of slop and actual Shepherd's Pie.) You think Bozo might have prepared two nice steaks, two baked potatoes with butter and/or sour cream, and a nice vegetable or two for Casey for her birthday dinner. A nice little birthday cake for desert would have been nice as well.

Just as bad as the meal is Casey's glowing praise of her "lover's" attempt at cooking. Since the girl can't even be honest with herself, there is no way she is ever going to dump the loser.

I have to thank my fellow tattlers who watched today's disgusting vlog and sharing the lowlights with us - I just can't do it. Even looking at Pallo makes me want to puke; I really can't stand the guy. If he truly thinks he is living a charmed existence, the guy is even loonier that I could have ever imagined. Rather than jealous, I think we tattlers are grateful that we are not doomed to living the boring, sad, meaningless, routine existence that Pallo thinks is "Club level!
Don’t think it was a bday dinner as her bday is not until the 25th. He just keeps making her open gifts. So far these gifts have totaled $400.
---
Isn't her birthday AFTER Kyle’s? We still haven't hit his birthday yet. Is all of those to compensate for the birthday party Jojo hosted for the roommate that replaced Kyle Jete?
Yes he is the 18th and hers 25th

Reactions: 7
Don’t think it was a bday dinner as her bday is not until the 25th. He just keeps making her open gifts. So far these gifts have totaled $400.
---

Yes he is the 18th and hers 25th
He literally has zero ideas for content to film because he sucks at life so he just makes it up as he goes. That was such a random video. Casey looked like she didn’t want to open her gift or like he just sprung it on her last minute. 🤷🏽‍♀️

He’s so boring, that I can't think of a thread title. Wait.

Kyle Pallo #69 It's just another number to him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Isn't her birthday AFTER Kyle’s? We still haven't hit his birthday yet. Is all of those to compensate for the birthday party Jojo hosted for the roommate who replaced Kyle Jete?
Oh it’s definitely compensation, no doubt about it. You look at the pics of Jete’s party, it’s 25+ old friends from the DCP & beyond, living it up, & no mention of oar guy & his beige era girl friend.

Though you wonder, cruise aside, who would’ve shown for Kyle’s big three-oh anyway? Date to Marry C aSey, Jerbear & Susan, Alexa if she can get the time off, MLM Mike, & maybe one or two of Casey’s family members still willing to talk to Kyle after the inappropriate overshare that was last year’s Durlait family Thanksgiving vlog? It’s certainly a sad state of affairs for Mr Daily Doze

Kyle likes to tell himself that Tattle and all the "hate" he gets across the internet is just a few people with multiple accounts.... because in his self-absorbed, narcissistic mind, who could possibly dislike the amazing and perfect Kylie Pallo?
---
This describes the pattern of Kyle and Casey's relationship perfectly. The unfortunate part, is that Casey is blaming herself for his behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
that was supposed to be Shepherd's Pie?
I think it was supposed to be a KFC Famous Bowl with beef instead of chicken (cuz it smells like farts) that he tried to appropriate as HIS Family's recipe.

"Nine Fine Irishmen"
That sounds like Kyle's DREAM FANTASY Birthday WISH. They'd take him on a MAGIC ADVENTURE he would TREASURE forever. But don't GAVING him a wonder cruise, too old, not exclusive and luxury feeling enough, and he doesn't like art nouveau; it's wallpaper just tastes like crap and the windows taste nothing like snozzberries.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.