Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"JoJo, have the gold one. It's huge, we'll never see that one"

So he knows he'll never get the gold sub button, haha.
Trying to get sympathy from his stans so they all respond "you'll get there Kyle!"

He's so jealous over JoJo's subscribers and travels it's hilarious how often he brings it up. And he always sounds so salty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Casey, she'll never get the positive attention and affection he'll show some cheap plaque from YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It is okay everyone. He scared off a family to gain control of the 100k bench! Let's Gooo!

1709329725280.png

1709329746087.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
"JoJo, have the gold one. It's huge, we'll never see that one"

So he knows he'll never get the gold sub button, haha.
I just tuned in and that was the first thing I heard him say LOL!

It looks like he’s about to CRY LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
"I need a drink"

Brook - " we can take over if you need to grab a drink"

He means an alcomoholic drink brook, he's a pisshead. Hence he never said, cool take over I'll grab a drink quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh! Hold up! Here's some congratulations coming in from a dear, dear friend:

430023353_7989959707697542_5370671384583487858_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re removing multiple comments about BasedPete left and right. 🤣 Someone asked why they’re removing comments about BasedPete and it was quickly removed.

• Haha
Is he reading off all these BasedPete comments?
---
They’re removing multiple comments about BasedPete left and right. 🤣 Someone asked why they’re removing comments about BasedPete and it was quickly removed.
And let me guess, he still hasn't denied that it's him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.