Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he reading off all these BasedPete comments?
---

And let me guess, he still hasn't denied that it's him?
No not reading them out loud, but it's getting to him, haha. Even if they are deleted they stay in his feed that he can see but not the public feed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I started watching not too long ago, but they didn’t even address the comment. Just instantly removed.
Further confirmation that it's him IMO.

Anyone else would just address it and say "look guys, that's not me" and be done with it. It's highly suspect with how worried they are about people asking that question and instantly deleting any mention of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"if we hit 200K, I'll announce something special. Something me and casey have not done before on my birthday".

bleeping?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven't seen any Peter comments (haven't been staring at the chat) but I did see someone say "damn, Alexa, you're quick on the comments!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is, Jumping In Lines With Jay L a new sugar daddy? as they have been dono'ing ALLOT.

Running Total - $888.64

Reactions: 5
Is, Jumping In Lines With Jay L a new sugar daddy? as they have been dono'ing ALLOT.

Running Total - $888.64
I don't think I'll ever understand why these people give so much money to a lazy, unemployed grifter who brags about making $30k per month, his $755k house, $10k cruises and first class flights... it's honestly mind-blowing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
"your 100 subs away"

Kyle- "let's go baseline" really excited.

He's been desperate to go grab some booze. Dude you got a problem.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When people recognize him he shouts "almost at 200k! almost!" People don't know what the duck you're talking about. No one cares.

• Haha
  • Heart
When people recognize him he shouts "almost at 200k! almost!" People don't know what the duck you're talking about. No one cares.
No way. That is so cringe 🤣 😂

This self-important douche really thinks that everyone cares about his stupid 200k and that everyone revolves their life around him (like his family does)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think I'll ever understand why these people give so much money to a lazy, unemployed grifter who brags about making $30k per month, his $755k house, $10k cruises and first class flights... it's honestly mind-blowing.

Aye it's crazy, he's just bought a house and brags about how much he 'earns'. He's almost at $1,000 dono's, before tax (if he pays that) and youtube's cut. But still.

Personally don't care, small or big. I run ad blockers, you aren't getting a cent from me.

HAHA, nice work trolls with the 20 subs to go.

Reactions: 10
Aye it's crazy, he's just bought a house and brags about how much he 'earns'. He's almost at $1,000 dono's, before tax (if he pays that) and youtube's cut. But still.

Personally don't care, small or big. I run ad blockers, you aren't getting a cent from me.

HAHA, nice work trolls with the 20 subs to go.
Speaking of house, how do you clip the part where he reads off the mortgage/JoJo comment by mistake?

Reactions: 3
boop.png

If someone can clip his reaction. He say's he has no clue and asks brook what's that... To me, his reaction is like IYKYN.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone sent a superchat saying ‘When’s the video with Morgonn?’ and Kyle didn’t even finish reading it. 🤣 He’s definitely BasedPete!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.