Kyle Pallo #67 Kyle Pallo bought a $755,000 Fixer-Upper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's making out going live in a park is stressful. BS, Mickey Views does an amazing job when he goes live and he doesn't do it that often.
This meltdown is a good example of what a little pressure does to him, when Casey isn't there with him
and his Team 😂 isn't all standing by blocking and deleting.

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he's going to cry on camera you guyses'

Update: He shoved the camera over to Brooks and ran off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
TBH, the guy on cam now has a better presence and can interact way better to chat. Plus isn't stressing out like a child.

Reactions: 5
I notice he ALWAYS has to have alcohol right away on these livestreams, and drinks all the way through. I think the paranoia of 'the hatters' stresses him out bad. What a baby. And as usual, his whole family is there moderating for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
"...by 12:00"
"...by 4:00 you guyses..."

gUQXqYaietn3ZjJ6E9J1u6w=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload
199K subscribers

That went well:
damon-dominique-loser-jna8a5nrwzhrhm4u.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
200K in 20 mins. Yeah right ya twerp.

Yes the crying baby is you kyle.

Reactions: 8
I am getting the feeling this Brooks character is looking for a move to Florida and is networking with oar guy. Why else would he hang out with him so much in one week, and the girlfriend looks like a hostage? Kyle doesn’t realize he’s training yet another replacement that will siphon subscribers and views from him some day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HAHA, the bad back only flared up for only a week. The week he is moving. hmmmm.

Current dono total - $361.87

• Haha
Reactions: 7
JoJo just added 10K while Kyle was on trying to get a couple of hundred. 😂

Just kidding.... but not much. 😎
---
HAHA, the bad back only flared up for only a week. The week he is moving. hmmmm.

Current dono total - $361.87
PATHETIC! Well, that a decent meal at a good park restaurant.😂_ HE'S A LOSER EVEN AS A CON UNLESS HE'S HELPED BY HIS FAMILY AND CASEY.
Bet 90% of that little take is from about 5 people __ and a couple of those are his sugardaddies. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"JoJo, have the gold one. It's huge, we'll never see that one"

So he knows he'll never get the gold sub button, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.