Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL!! He just said he has a smart thermostat and he doesn’t know how to use it.

He preemptively said he gained 3k subs before the cruise. In reality he gained 1k.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He needs mom and dad for mounting the TV, getting the door hooks for his bathroom door, his mom is even making his bed while he was vlogging.

This is not going to end well. This toddler should not be a homeowner.

Reactions: 17
Again with the "Central Orlando." There's no such thing, it's CENTRAL FLORIDA. And why is he even referencing Orlando? God the cringe factor is going to be off the charts in this one... epic entertainment value.

Image 2-10-24 at 10.07 AM.jpeg

---

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
LOL!! He just said he has a smart thermostat and he doesn’t know how to use it.

He preemptively said he gained 3k subs before the cruise. In reality he gained 1k.
He had a Nest Thermostat E at the apartment - that is a smart thermostat.
---
I just love the thumbnail

1707578214510.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Excuse all this commentary, but I never watch videos now. I can't believe I got through this tit.

1. I guess he doesn't want anyone to see the outside of his home for...reasons? It's public record where you live. Tater, just go ahead and use a photo of your real house for the thumbnail. Unless you're embarrassed.
2. So is CaSey not moving in with him since he's talking about putting in a gym and using the garage for storage or is he going to make her street park so he can hoard more tit? Looks like a two-car garage.
3. He wants to do...some kind of project in the half bathroom? Like paint and change the mirror? What do you expect to do in that space?
4. WORK IN PROGRESS, FOLKS!
5. Again with the obsession with soft close drawers. Is that really what we need oar first project to be? That's at least a full day project.
6. A golf simulator? Use that space as your bleeping game room/editing space so your parents and sister can each have a bedroom.
7. "Who do I call if something happens? I'm clueless."
8. "I'm pretty sure [the offer] got accepted that day." Well, you only give sellers a very short time to respond. That's not some kind of amazing thing that happened to you. You yank the hook fast when you feel a sucker (I mean fish) on the line.
9. "Now there are noises I'm just like 'What was that!?'" Yeah, welcome to being a homeowner.
10. Again with stressing how proud they are of Kyle. Jesus. So forced.
11. Why didn't they have the movers take all the clothes upstairs so Susan didn't have to do that?
12. Bless his first-time homeowner heart. He isn't going to do any of these projects once he finds out how much it costs to do anything.
13. Crown molding on the ground. Right.
14. Cabinets in the closet? Why?
15. A DRESSER! Can you believe it?! A DRESSER!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Excuse all this commentary, but I never watch videos now. I can't believe I got through this tit.

1. I guess he doesn't want anyone to see the outside of his home for...reasons? It's public record where you live. Tater, just go ahead and use a photo of your real house for the thumbnail. Unless you're embarrassed.
2. So is CaSey not moving in with him since he's talking about putting in a gym and using the garage for storage or is he going to make her street park so he can hoard more tit? Looks like a two-car garage.
3. He wants to do...some kind of project in the half bathroom? Like paint and change the mirror? What do you expect to do in that space?
4. WORK IN PROGRESS, FOLKS!
5. Again with the obsession with soft close drawers. Is that really what we need oar first project to be? That's at least a full day project.
6. A golf simulator? Use that space as your bleeping game room/editing space so your parents and sister can each have a bedroom.
7. "Who do I call if something happens? I'm clueless."
8. "I'm pretty sure [the offer] got accepted that day." Well, you only give sellers a very short time to respond. That's not some kind of amazing thing that happened to you. You yank the hook fast when you feel a sucker (I mean fish) on the line.
9. "Now there are noises I'm just like 'What was that!?'" Yeah, welcome to being a homeowner.
10. Again with stressing how proud they are of Kyle. Jesus. So forced.
11. Why didn't they have the movers take all the clothes upstairs so Susan didn't have to do that?
12. Bless his first-time homeowner heart. He isn't going to do any of these projects once he finds out how much it costs to do anything.
13. Crown molding on the ground. Right.
14. Cabinets in the closet? Why?
15. A DRESSER! Can you believe it?! A DRESSER!
He sounds completely manic with these millions of projects. They'll never get done unless someone else does it for him.

Reactions: 11
He makes his mom clean his house and put EVERYTHING away including carrying all the clothes upstairs. Then makes his dad install soft close cabinets and drawers because that's the ultimate flex for a new house.

I want to feel bad for Sue and The Clown, but I have zero sympathy for them. The man-child is going to be manic and in crisis mode for every little thing in this house and relying on mommy and daddy for everything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He makes his mom clean his house and put EVERYTHING away including carrying all the clothes upstairs. Then makes his dad install soft close cabinets and drawers because that's the ultimate flex for a new house.

I want to feel bad for Sue and The Clown, but I have zero sympathy for them.
They quite literally created that monster. I’d love to hear his brother’s real thoughts about Kyle and their family dynamic! Doesn’t he have another sister, too?

Wonder why Casey’s sis and BIL weren’t around for the move in extravaganza…

Reactions: 13

I want to feel bad for Sue and The Clown, but I have zero sympathy for them. The man-child is going to be manic and in crisis mode for every little thing in this house and relying on mommy and daddy for everything.
He even tried to get the clown to commit to mount the TV cabinet on the wall that day!
---
The parents are such POS. When Dad was talking about how proud he is of his children he only mentions the two girls with Susan. Doesn’t mention Ryan and kyle’s ofher half sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is what $750k doesn’t get you..
1. Ceiling fans or lights in the bedrooms
2. Crown molding on the ceiling (only on the ground, which is called a base board)
3. Bathtub in the master
4. Driveway
5. More then 2 sets of full size kitchen cabinets
6. Towel hangers in bathroom
7. Toilet paper roll holder in bathroom
8. A yard
9. A ledge in master shower for shampoo & soap

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
2. Crown molding on the ceiling (only on the ground, which is called a base board)
3. Bathtub in the master
4. Driveway
8. A yard
10. Slow close drawers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
3. Bathtub in the master
4. Driveway
8. A yard
Dumbest purchase ever 😂 :ROFLMAO: This is even worse than paying twice the market value for a 13 year old BMW convertible. The previous owner made out like a bandit. She must still be laughing to herself that she found a bunch of suckers to pay $755k for this place.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I may get another PO Box. This would be the PO Box room.” I’m sending my tit straight to Tidepool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So, should we be sending house warming presents to his new address?
People could old paint or a huge old tube tv 😂 not only cumbersome but you can’t put that kind of stuff in the trash they won’t take it lmfao 😂
I’ll gladly pay shipping cost

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.