Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this IG reel and thought of Kyle.

He's just a bag of spinach. Because when you bring the heat, all of a sudden...poof. Becomes nothing. Wilted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A list of the changes that Dwarfy wants to do to his new 'starter house' on his first day:

-Put in french doors
-Redo entire layouts
-Build a gym in the garage
-Make a P.O. box room
-Paint and change the mirrors in the bathroom
-Add soft close drawers
-Build a golf simulator room
-Add crown molding
-Put cabinets in the closets

Did I miss any?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice on the tour there was basically zero consideration for Casey. it is very much HIS house. She doesn't get a garage spot, she has to do her makeup in the office? WTF, he took most of the closet with the clothes he doesn't fit into anymore, etc... she wasn't even there!! He didn't hire movers for her or help her at all.

edit: and why was DADx3 putting in new soft close drawer hardware on day 1? Save that for down the road!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole video every single room all the blinds are closed. Weird.
Well. he does not want us to see clear into the neighbors living room I guess. So close. By the way, we all know it has to be the parent's house. No way he is affording a $750K house on You Tube salary .

Reactions: 5
Notice on the tour there was basically zero consideration for Casey. it is very much HIS house. She doesn't get a garage spot, she has to do her makeup in the office? WTF, he took most of the closet with the clothes he doesn't fit into anymore, etc... she wasn't even there!! He didn't hire movers for her or help her at all.
006625.png

• Haha
  • Sick
A list of the changes that Dwarfy wants to do to his new 'starter house' on his first day:

-Put in french doors
-Redo entire layouts
-Make a P.O. box room
-Add soft close drawers
-Add crown molding

Did I miss any?
Ok, are we too old here? WTF is a P.O box room and why would you need an entire room for it?

• Heart
Ok, are we too old here? WTF is a P.O box room and why would you need an entire room for it?
Who knows what the idiot actually means, but if I had to guess, it's a room where he'll film all his P.O. unboxings and then store all his grifted junk in there.

He makes his mom clean his house and put EVERYTHING away including carrying all the clothes upstairs. Then makes his dad install soft close cabinets and drawers because that's the ultimate flex for a new house.

I want to feel bad for Sue and The Clown, but I have zero sympathy for them. The man-child is going to be manic and in crisis mode for every little thing in this house and relying on mommy and daddy for everything.
Lets just wait and see what happens if a sink or toilet backs up.

• Haha
He called the baseboards 'crown molding' and the electrical panel 'surge protectors.'

IDIOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well. he does not want us to see clear into the neighbors living room I guess. So close. By the way, we all know it has to be the parent's house. No way he is affording a $750K house on You Tube salary .
His parents don't seem like they have money for a $755k house. The combined income from a janitor and on-call clown + a local bank branch teller can't be enough to afford two homes worth a combined $1.1+ million.

If it's not actually his house, I think a sugar daddy has to be involved (i.e. Brian Stevens)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
OMFG! Looked in on his TwiXer' and the first god awful thing I saw was this. :sick: What a bleeping freak show. Well they follow a disgusting freak.
Wonder if this is a sock puppet for Hulkster .... Shaun ..... Diva .... The Royal..... :LOL:
The 'reply' was locked (of course) but I wanted to reply that for the price of a simple 3 day cruise there could be some filthy socks AND some tighty whities with fresh track marks in em'!
.... oh god, moments like this make one rethink all his life choices. 😂
sniffer.jpg

socks.jpg

Extraterrestrials must fly by this planet and lock their doors, telling their children never to go to Earth because that's where most of the
insane and weird creatures in the universe have been confined.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

-Put in french doors
-Redo entire layouts
-Make a P.O. box room
-Add soft close drawers
-Add crown molding

Did I miss any?
- Do something in the laundry room
- Add pocket door to the primary closet so that 18" of space can be utilized

Reactions: 4
While Kylie sits on the couch and sips a coffee, he has his elderly mother working herself until she looks like she's about to collapse.

GF_ol08awAAqD5k.jpeg

She's in the background running around making his bed, organizing his closet, carrying all of the clothes upstairs, etc.

GF_ol1PaQAAI_9M.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
While Kylie sits on the couch and sips a coffee, he has his elderly mother working herself until she looks like she's about to collapse.

View attachment 2748429

She's in the background running around making his bed, organizing his closet, carrying all of the clothes upstairs, etc.

View attachment 2748432
View attachment 2748433
I wish I could mount just a moue 😂 a scintilla of sympathy for that sad old crone. But I cannot. She's enabled the dwarf all his twisted and depraved life. She makes excuses for his worst behaviors, probably blaming the 12 year old he allegedly molested in high school, and she still immediately tries to justify and defend his most egregious lies and frauds. And in return he calls her a 'witch.' ___ And she just laughs about that when it was pointed out to her at his X page.

So to hell with her. She sloughs off the children from the clown's ex wife and she's devoted her life to enabling that mentally defective and depraved midget.
I've tried in the past to give a duck, but I'm all out ___ not one left at this point. She's earned her burden. She created and nourished it, nourished it to this day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.