Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exhibit A as to why this guy has no friends. Hes a lethal combination of clueless and pompous. I truly hope the mass migration of viewers begins soon and the pressure of the real world hits him like a ton of bricks.
For @Heygrid
Kyle Pallo #66 A lethal combination of clueless and pompous.

——
Where will the bayyygg collection get displayed in the new house?

Reactions: 16
That was only a fraction of the comments he got calling him out on the whole ONLY $20k humble brag. I guess he’s too busy playing video games and being his sock puppet to police his YouTube comments. I’m glad people are calling him out on it because it’s giving me LIFE lol!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That was only a fraction of the comments he got calling him out on the whole ONLY $20k humble brag. I guess he’s too busy playing video games and being his sock puppet to police his YouTube comments. I’m glad people are calling him out on it because it’s giving me LIFE lol!!
I hope he starts bragging even more about how much he has. Seems to be doing wonders with his mostly lower-middle class audience who mistook him for some humble, happy-go-lucky, down-to-earth 'Disney kid.' Pallo moved to Florida with only the Superdry™ shirt on his back (and a measly $20k) and now has a $755k house, just took a $5k cruise, and is bragging about the 'epic shopping' he's about to do and these people were sending him superchats and paying for his trips 🤦‍♂️ I hope this is the wake up call that starts the mass unsubscribing and exodus on his channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hey tattle sleuths here’s a mission for you 🕵️‍♂️
On the “saying goodbye / packing” vlog, there are a few shots of little baby’s video game and laptop screen. First at 4:30-4:40
then again at 4:45-5:00.
I just use my phone so I can’t get clear screenshots with zoom so was hoping someone could use some fancy computer work and try to get some info.
A. His gamer ID probably in upper corner of screen.
B. Whatever he was trying to hide on the laptop, it was closed in the second clip.

The sleuth that can get any info will receive
One Mickey bar
A pack of loser-canna cards
Target gift card
And a pic of Mickey and Minnie giving Lyle the finger.

---
I want Lyle Laundrie to a DUI already ⏱🙇‍♂️

I call first dibs on using his booking mugshot as a tattle avatar lmfao 😂
---
And another random thing I noticed a few times in the YT comment screenshots is how he goes out of his way to make sure his emojis are all the “white hands” 👍🏻 maybe just me but I find that annoying AF, yes Lyle we already know you’re a white girl 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
just watched some parts of the video (can't stomach a full watch through) and reading the comments gave me such schadenfreude. if he's freaking out about some smudges on a sink.... the actual toll of homeownership is gonna wreck him. my sympathy goes out to Casey (kinda) who will now have to manage him 24/7

edit: also can he drag out this moving process any longer?? will we finally get the home tour next time or will he drop "Moving my GIRLFRIEND (real) out of her apartment! We almost died :cry:"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"...feeling so blessed."

"...I'm blessed."

"...this is a blessing."

That line and all it variations are so trite, so tiresome and nonsensical. You hear it when you get a sandwich at 'Chick FilA' or some pseudo "Christian" business that feels some weird need to shout out some blurb to let you know how godly they are ___ and maybe, just maybe you're NOT. 😂 It's nauseating and it's indicative of one thing only. It's a shallow way for a stupid and vulgar person to brag about something or some situation that he or she feels a need to crow about. "Look at ME!" "Look at all this." It's shallow, shallow and vulgar. That's it.

That silly lying racist isn't 'blessed,' he's a common social parasite and con, a common grifter and family burden, and he always will be.

blessed.jpg
blessed44.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Watching yesterday’s vlog.

Gotta tell you, Kylie reminds me of a battlefield commander directing the invasion of Celebration.

Who knew how complicated it is to move a couch, a tv and a few boxes?

This is one of the most cringeworthy vlogs ever.

I like how the Dwarf says he wants to go to brunch and have a mimosa and a minute later Mom says “Let’s go have a COFFEE”. Since he “doesn’t really drink anymore’, who knows how lit up he’d get on one drink and The Banker doesn’t want any part of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole 20k thing was very intentional. It reminds me of this mommy influencer I came across (yikes on bikes to that whole genre of social media) who would go on and on apologizing for her house being SUCH a mess, but she “keeps it real with her audience!” The mess was a single water glass next to the sink in an otherwise spotless home.

It’s a thing highly insecure people do as a way to garner engagement and validation. Kyle wants to seem so wealthy that he’s lost touch with the reality of the “normies.” It makes him feel falsely superior and gives him a transient self esteem boost. At the end of the day, even if he has money, he isn’t even capable of managing it himself. He can’t pack a one bedroom apartment or clean out drawers independently. He’s 30 and never once cut an onion before.

I didn’t have $20k to my name in my late 20’s, but I never allegedly messed around with 12 year olds when I was in high school either…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just got back from Disney World. Didn't see Kyle. I did run into Laura giving a tour. She looked super pissed and annoyed. While I was watching the amazing piano player on Main Street, I saw Charlie from Charlie's New World. I walked passed That Crazy Disney Lady and also saw LBV TV.

I don't think I have the energy to read through the last 40 pages of comments. Anyone care to catch me up on what I've missed?

Currently watching his home tour video. He is a bleeping idiot. Making his old ass parents do everything for him. He doesn't even know how to work the thermostat. I can't wait for things to start going wrong and little idiot blowing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dwarfy says he likes that the shower door swings in AND out. After a shower when he pushes the door open water runs down the door and floods the bathroom.

Putting on my thinking cap, I’d probably pull the door in when getting out of the shower, but that’s just me.

IMG_0039.png

z2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The whole 20k thing was very intentional. It reminds me of this mommy influencer I came across (yikes on bikes to that whole genre of social media) who would go on and on apologizing for her house being SUCH a mess, but she “keeps it real with her audience!” The mess was a single water glass next to the sink in an otherwise spotless home.

It’s a thing highly insecure people do as a way to garner engagement and validation. Kyle wants to seem so wealthy that he’s lost touch with the reality of the “normies.” It makes him feel falsely superior and gives him a transient self esteem boost. At the end of the day, even if he has money, he isn’t even capable of managing it himself. He can’t pack a one bedroom apartment or clean out drawers independently. He’s 30 and never once cut an onion before.

I didn’t have $20k to my name in my late 20’s, but I never allegedly messed around with 12 year olds when I was in high school either…
Now that he has all this money, he no longer needs to grift from others and he should become the philanthropist and help others

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If someone invited me to visit their cabana which costs $3,000 a day I’d be the last one in line for food.

But, look who’s first:

IMG_0040.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.