Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm tempted to watch if the meltdown was that bad, but hopefully we'll get some clips/parodies :ROFLMAO:
It really makes yoi feel OK for anything bad you might have ever said about him. That is what it did for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's going to 'seethe':LOL: over how much he dislikes that place and that will be soon. He'll look for the next shiny object that will make him "...so happy and feeling so blessed." 😂 That will not take long. Count on it.
Truer words couldn't be spoken. I'll give it 2 months before the complaining really picks up. Especially with a house that has no yard or privacy and will surely have constant issues. It's a never-ending cycle of him chasing a shiny object and then once he acquires it he's "so blessed" ( 😂 ) before he quickly tires of it and wants something else.

Reactions: 12
Don’t know if anyone noticed but his last time in the apt he was speaking and heard something and said. “Whats that? I just heard something.” He is going to be afraid at night in that new home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t know if anyone noticed but his last time in the apt he was speaking and heard something and said. “Whats that? I just heard something.” He is going to be afraid at night in that new home.
He has Casey to protect him at night.

He would rather have Hulkalexa protecting him but Casey will have to do.

006647.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
When kylie moved in to the apt, that majority of his belongings were in garbage bags. You cannot tell me that Casey and mommy didn’t pack his entire apt for the move to the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Casey what was that noise did you hear that? Is it debbie sue or Brian Steven?

Alone, trying to calm himself, Kyle has his favorite cheap wine and his rubber duckies. Then it happens!
There's a noise in the other room.
"Casey? Momma'? ___ Who is that?
___ I have a gun. I play Call of Duty and I know how to use it. "
bathtub kittn.jpg
kylecry.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope he added a rider to his home insurance to cover those collectible Lorcana cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Casey better get used to it. This is her life now. :)

What does she mean by, “We’ll LET Casey come in”? I thought she was gonna be living there? This gives off, It’s OUR house now and we’ll let you live here vibes.

Random thoughts: How many times did he need to say goodbye to his apartment? Did TL have the correct apartment number this whole time? C1305. Why did he wait until the last day to move? Did he have to wait for his parents to arrive to help with payment? Was Casey the cleaning person who wiped up the roach droppings?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
A picture (and some well-timed captions) is worth a thousand words. So I’m just gonna leave this here. 😅🍤
IMG_7625.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm tempted to watch if the meltdown was that bad, but hopefully we'll get some clips/parodies :ROFLMAO:
I just finished watching and reading all the comments here. I think you really need to watch this one… just when I think Kyle can’t get any more pathetic or over the top dramatic, he absolutely blew me away with today’s vlog. It should have been titled “Tell me you have a pampered, spoiled, stress free life without telling me you have a pampered, spoiled, stress free life”. I’m so glad that between today’s video and yesterday’s “In 2019 I ONLY had $20,000 to my name” tone deaf comment that people are starting to wake up and see what an absolute asshole this guy is. He has no inkling of what it’s like to REALLY work hard and have a job/career in the real world. I hope he continues to be himself and piss people off and be responsible for his own downfall. Hopefully his stans will find their way here and see who Kyle Pallo REALLY is!

He is SUCH an asshole 😂

IMG_1841.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I just finished watching and reading all the comments here. I think you really need to watch this one… just when I think Kyle can’t get any more pathetic or over the top dramatic, he absolutely blew me away with today’s vlog. It should have been titled “Tell me you have a pampered, spoiled, stress free life without telling me you have a pampered, spoiled, stress free life”. I’m so glad that between today’s video and yesterday’s “In 2019 I ONLY had $20,000 to my name” tone deaf comment that people are starting to wake up and see what an absolute asshole this guy is. He has no inkling of what it’s like to REALLY work hard and have a job/career in the real world. I hope he continues to be himself and piss people off and be responsible for his own downfall. Hopefully his stans will find their way here and see who Kyle Pallo REALLY is!

He is SUCH an asshole 😂

View attachment 2747188
Exhibit A as to why this guy has no friends. Hes a lethal combination of clueless and pompous. I truly hope the mass migration of viewers begins soon and the pressure of the real world hits him like a ton of bricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yesterday's comments are a gold mine too.

006652.png

006653.png

006656.png

006662.png

006660.png

006654.png

---
006657.png

006659.png

He's such a pompous little prick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
“I’ve never had move movers quite literally not show up in a way.”

I really have no idea how this guy ever got through college.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.