Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like it but still no explanation for why his name is the only name on the mortgage and title if it's really the parents house though.
she's the banker. easy enough to just put it in his name but make the payments.

think of it this way, if he really did make as much as he claims to make, why are his parents still working at their age?

He "flys" them down to help him with his move
He "pays" for everything when they go out

If I was in his shoes, I'd have made them retire and moved them down to FL.
---
Dwarfy sure has the older gay men demographic cornered.

View attachment 2746323

was trying to reply to shaun but for some reason I can't find that one on his page. Maybe one of you would be so kind as to post. lol

"Shaun, it's a good thing he had his parents fly down to help him move as well as Casey so that he didn't have to lift a finger after setting up his video games"

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
she's the banker. easy enough to just put it in his name but make the payments.

think of it this way, if he really did make as much as he claims to make, why are his parents still working at their age?

He "flys" them down to help him with his move
He "pays" for everything when they go out

If I was in his shoes, I'd have made them retire and moved them down to FL.
---

was trying to reply to shaun but for some reason I can't find that one on his page. Maybe one of you would be so kind as to post. lol

"Shaun, it's a good thing he had his parents fly down to help him move as well as Casey so that he didn't have to lift a finger after setting up his video games"

Exactly! If I was making that kind of money I would have paid off my parents mortgage and retired them. Pathetic little man.

Reactions: 12
When I was his age, and even younger I moved a lot. And I had a lot more furniture and stuff than him. I did it all on my own including all the packing, cleaning, and unpacking. Sure, moving can be a lot of work and not fun, and movers can be a pain to deal with, but he's just ridiculous with the drama. Not sure how people out there can weep over and coddle this guy and his "hard life."
I’ve moved 5 times in my adult life, twice out of state, and not once did I ask my parents to help me. It’s just bizarre that he is still so dependent on his parents at 30 years old! And he keeps showing it publicly too! Does he see it as a flex that his parents will jump at his beck and call?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Cleaning presents a huge challenge for him because he has never cleaned anything in his entire life. Do we remember what his room at the bro-sty looked like??? His parents arrived BEFORE Kp left on the cruise - and I am guessing that they spent their entire week cleaning and getting the place ready for little baby Kylie. He purposely double and triple vlogs now so that he can take lots of days off; sequence doesn't matter. Today's vlog was filmed two weeks ago. The fact that this idiot wants a cleaning service to come in and clean is just beyond all credibility. Could he be any lazier??? Guess it's all part of the "aura" that he is trying to create about himself. "I'm so rich I even have a cleaning service!."

I read through a number of the comments. There are quite a few which are negative in nature and which call him out on being such a privileged, lazy, doofus. Let's hope more and more viewers come to see him for the grifter he truly is.

Ummm,.. Do not lump us all in the same category. I'm an old gay man and believe me, that little punk does not have me fooled one bit.
You seem to have lucked out. Let’s be honest though, you don’t see many (any) 20-something single, attractive, females commenting on his vlogs or IG posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't even watch today.

Let me make sure this is correct, this 30 year old man actually set up his Playstation while everyone else was cleaning?

• Sick
  • Sad
The hits keep coming. Between the move today and the "only" $20,000, many are coming at him. Hopefully these people will start unsubscribing>

1707509545620.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I didn't even watch today.

Let me make sure this is correct, this 30 year old man actually set up his Playstation while everyone else was cleaning?
Yup. He was so excited that he got that done. Casey was cleaning the washing machine. Guy makes ALL this money and can't a new machine and makes his girl friend clean it? Wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder if he really diverges into a different alter-ego when he's on his sock puppet. He pretends he's someone else (a young, tall alpha male Chad whose a KP/Packers/Taylor Swift superfan). Cracks me up when he says "Kp doesn't read your comments" or "Kp doesn't have time to read Tattle"

He likes to project himself from the third-person (he's always referring to himself in the third person in his vlogs) as some kind of super important celebrity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is helping Casey move? She mentioned having to bring over a load of her stuff in her car by herself.
---
Looks like oar boy got scared and deleted his tweet.

006622.png

Now:

006621.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is helping Casey move? She mentioned having to bring over a load of her stuff in her car by herself.
Probably no one. Kile will be too busy playing video games and he can't lift anything because of his back. Maybe her sister will help off camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.