Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1707497295498.png
and AGAIN...why does he do this?

1707497291833.png

---
So after Casey came TODAY and cleaned things (with no sign of her getting brunch with them), they are having her come over the next day to finish up the house.

1707497459741.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
He was attempting to create a timeline/narrative for his video schedule but of course failed miserably.
Exactly and he looks stupid. You can see when he says it in the car with his mother that she keeps fumbling with the umbrella not to have eye contact with him. She KNEW he was lying.
---
Mom cleaned the house, Casey came over and cleaned the washing machine & dryer, DADx3 had to fix stuff.

Did Tater do anything beside hold the camera? I couldn't watch the whole vlog.
YES YES YES!!!! He set up his X box
---
1707498312178.png

---
Casey better get used to it. This is her life now. :)
Yup and while she was cleaning, he was setting up his game system.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup and while she was cleaning, he was setting up his game system.
Sounds about right :ROFLMAO: Tomorrow when she comes back to finish up cleaning after working all day, he'll be lounging around playing Call of Duty.

This is a 30 year old man.
006607.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Sounds about right :ROFLMAO: Tomorrow when she comes back to finish up cleaning after working all day, he'll be lounging around playing Call of Duty.

This is a 30 year old man.
View attachment 2746212
Sad right? Did they leave C asey back to keep cleaning while they all took a walk? Poor girl is scrubbing a nasty as washing machine while he is playing video games. WELCOME TO YOUR NEW LIFE CASEY.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Kyle doesn't understand the concept of broom swept condition. Broom swept and pristine are not the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being an unemployed 30 year old bum who makes home videos for a living and making your elderly & sick dad, mom and sister who work full-time fly down to do everything for you.

He needs help unpacking, needs help buying furniture, Mom needs to clean the house for him because the cleaners didn't do a good job, DADx3 needs to fix everything up, and then he's going to need DADx3 for holiday decorations, and make sure mom flies down monthly to do a deep clean 🥴
So why is he so stressed??

Reactions: 7
Sad right? Did they leave C asey back to keep cleaning while they all took a walk? Poor girl is scrubbing a nasty as washing machine while he is playing video games. WELCOME TO YOUR NEW LIFE CASEY.
it's the perfect Disney life for her!

1707499951562.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Right? There is NO reason they needed to come and these poor parents use all their vacation time for HIM. I did that when my kids were younger and in school. Now they are older, almost all my days are for myself.
When I was his age, and even younger I moved a lot. And I had a lot more furniture and stuff than him. I did it all on my own including all the packing, cleaning, and unpacking. Sure, moving can be a lot of work and not fun, and movers can be a pain to deal with, but he's just ridiculous with the drama. Not sure how people out there can weep over and coddle this guy and his "hard life."

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A few times ago when I moved the company kept canceling on me or postponing. One time they called me at 8pm and wanted to start the move at 9pm. They’re not reliable and when you’re like Kyle and myself just paying for the minimum hours they tend to not give a tit. I’ll still pay for movers every time but now I have a lot more stuff since I’m no longer in apartments.

sounds more and more like the parents actually own the house. he's just squatting there but it's their investment so they are ensuring he doesn't destroy the place vaporizing their retirement funds
I seem to recall that this was suggested during the whole does kyle really own the house or is it his parent's house? It is looking more and more like the latterZ

When I was his age, and even younger I moved a lot. And I had a lot more furniture and stuff than him. I did it all on my own including all the packing, cleaning, and unpacking. Sure, moving can be a lot of work and not fun, and movers can be a pain to deal with, but he's just ridiculous with the drama. Not sure how people out there can weep over and coddle this guy and his "hard life."
Yup. We moved ourselves BUT we had FRIENDS who helped us. He has NO ONE as no one wants to deal with him. Him and Jojo all buddy buddy on the cruise after this BUT he wasn't around to help him move. Or Nick who he just ran into.
---
I seem to recall that this was suggested during the whole does kyle really own the house or is it his parent's house? It is looking more and more like the latterZ
Yup and they put it in Kile's name to own the haters. It will be VERY obvious when they decide to move down there in a few years and he moves out.

Reactions: 9
Seems like it but still no explanation for why his name is the only name on the mortgage and title if it's really the parents house though.

I just think he's a 30 year old toddler, who has no friends, that he needs to burn his mom's PTO to make her come down and do everything for him. All his enablers were there doing everything for him while he sat on his fat ass and setup his Xbox.

• Haha
  • Sad
Yup. We moved ourselves BUT we had FRIENDS who helped us. He has NO ONE as no one wants to deal with him. Him and Jojo all buddy buddy on the cruise after this BUT he wasn't around to help him move. Or Nick who he just ran into.
---

Yup and they put it in Kile's name to own the haters. It will be VERY obvious when they decide to move down there in a few years and he moves out.
He is never moving out. I suspect his parens know that too.

He is never moving out. I suspect his parens know that too.
Just as long as Susan doesn't have to spend her twilight years remembering not to buy swish cheese so as not to send oar boy into a rage...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.