Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the comments section is pure GOLD today!!

Everyone is ripping into him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I might have been responsible for one of the comments. Honestly though I actually watched the video all the way through today, ( on 1.75/speed) and he really came across so whiney and incapable, not an actual grown up who should be in charge of a house. His neighbours are going to love him!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I might have been responsible for one of the comments. Honestly though I actually watched the video all the way through today, ( on 1.75/speed) and he really came across so whiney and incapable, not an actual grown up who should be in charge of a house. His neighbours are going to love him!
I'm tempted to watch if the meltdown was that bad, but hopefully we'll get some clips/parodies :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Exactly! If I was making that kind of money I would have paid off my parents mortgage and retired them. Pathetic little man.
I can’t get over the fact that last year at IFARTS he explicitly said he couldn’t buy any art because he had to save more money for a down payment for a home.

I can’t wait til his appliances break or there’s a plumbing issue or leak. He will implode with no one to call… I suppose he’ll have Casey call her dad maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t wait til his appliances break or there’s a plumbing issue or leak. He will implode with no one to call… I suppose he’ll have Casey call her dad maybe?
I’ve got money on him jamming the garbage disposal and not knowing how to reset it.

• Haha
That house is going to fall apart and I cannot wait to hear about the sh*tstorm that is coming. Hopefully the parents have frequent flyer miles.

• Haha
We had to recently replace our roof because of a hail storm. If oar boy was on the verge of crying over a sub-pay cleaning job then he's going to literally implode if he faces a real issue like replacing a roof.

Sue & The Clown better get used to making more frequent trips and a lot more incoming calls from a screeching dwarf.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to watch if the meltdown was that bad, but hopefully we'll get some clips/parodies :ROFLMAO:
I hate adding to his viewing figures but I was intruigued. and then had all my pre conceptions confirmed. Whiney man child

Reactions: 5
Step 1. Get salty and butthurt over all the comments calling you a whiny, spoiled baby.
Step 2. Make a tweet trying to sound appreciative as damage control, but end up just sounding like a self-absorbed prick as usual.

006641.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I seem to recall that this was suggested during the whole does kyle really own the house or is it his parent's house? It is looking more and more like the latterZ
What if the parents bought the house and put it in Kyle's name because they didn't want to be on the books for two mortgages?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If you ever feel bad about your life, just remember, at least you're not these two.

006643.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What if the parents bought the house and put it in Kyle's name because they didn't want to be on the books for two mortgages?
I've always maintained there was as much if not more of old Sour Susan in that deal than The Dwarf T@rd. She did all the dealings and she saw it though with Grifty on the sidelines. He'll never be able to secure that crackerbox without everyone else pitching in, Casey, Hulkalezzie'Alexa, ?SourSusan&TheClown.
The fact the parents had to come BACK to Orlando to help a 30 year old man move down the street is telling. He can't be trusted or bothered with responsibility, even the most basic and simple, such as hiring a mover or moving easily transported items yourself. He's what? ...too nervous, too afraid, too stupid, too ignorant, too lazy? ALL OF EM' KATIE! 😂

___ I'd never watch that schlock, but I take it again the parents took care of the moving for him and his priority was to make sure his video game station was up and running? Just a blinding display of what's to come. He's a mewling mentally disabled man-baby. He isn't ready for any adult living situation without a LOT of help and enabling. And he knows, counts on, Mommy and ClownGer keeping him afloat; he has all his sad parasitic life. This will be hell on earth for the parents, and they deserve it. They won't last, won't be able to stay away, for more than a few weeks at a time away from Orlando without his screeching that he needs something ASAP. There will be a financial/situational/home related/ health related..etc. crisis. They, or IncestSis, will have to tool right back down there immediately if Casey can't handle the midget's crisis.
And that trashy family is a hive mind collective of liars, enablers and no better than that lying fraud and con artist they spawned and enable to this day. The little mendacious and panhandling fruitcake didn't roll far from the Pallo Liars&Clowns Bakery.

Cue the compalining and whining. ("So blessed" my ass)
Grifting online and acting out with sock puppets will quickly be off the charts.
He has NO real friends there, and that BFF routine on that monstrosity of a ship with JoJo was pure theater, and JoJo used Pallo like a cheap bleep ___ and it was glorious to see the snippets here. He knows what Pallo has called him and he doesn't care if he can use the dwarf for more clicks, and he got almost the same number of views as Grifty did. And he had Krista! While Pallo had Plain Jane. SAD:cool:
He isn't likeable at all and he can't hide that in the real world like he does online. So he's only going to be sought out online by his dullard followers and he'll grift some of the old queens for trips and $$$. That's his future now. That's all he knows. The same tit different day scenario. And why not? It's worked for him in the past.

He won't be satisfied in that swampshack for long, NO pool, NO yard, subtract the 2 extra bedrooms and add. bath, and it IS that old apartment in living space. 900sq ft up and 900sq ft down.
He's going to be paranoid in that non-gated area. Critics and hatters' abound around him and the yellow belly will cringe and shake every time the doorbell rings or some stranger walks by.
He's going to 'seethe':LOL: over how much he dislikes that place and that will be soon. He'll look for the next shiny object that will make him "...so happy and feeling so blessed." 😂 That will not take long. Count on it.
The bills will keep coming and he'll start drinking more and more heavily to dull the day to day routines he can't stop. The pressures will build and he'll quickly be off the hook and out of control.

IT'S GOING TO BE GLORIOUS TO WATCH!
lol-laugh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.