Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Casey. I really go back-and-forth with her like sometimes, I get so annoyed that she babies him so much and gives into everything he says, and does, but then I feel bad for her at the same time because she seems so incredibly insecure. Like in the video where he said pianoist, instead of pianist, she looked like she wanted to correct him, but then stopped herself, and I felt so bad.

I wonder what temper tantrum she’s had to put up with the last couple days as all of these vloggers are getting this stuff from Universal. I’m sure last night she had to put up with him throwing a fit and now today Nate does a video at Universal that he filmed yesterday and he got home and had the package from them. Oar boy is probably gonna SEETHE again tonight! 😂
I do have some sympathy for her, because she does seem nice and she doesn't appear malicious like oar grifter. It's off putting how she babies him and won't stand up for herself, but we don't know her full story. Her mother died when she was young and we don't know if her dad was really strict with her and didn't allow her to date until she moved out. That could be why she never had a boyfriend until so late in life.

I also know firsthand how easily toxic narcissists like Kyle can gaslight and control people. They can make it very hard to leave and use all kinds of threats, blackmail, and emotional manipulation. In most cases, you have to go 'no contact' and just block them out of your life because they won't respect boundaries. You can tell she's terrified to speak out and has to be extremely careful with what she says. I can't imagine all the mind games and lies he plays with her and tantrums behind the scenes. And someone like Casey, with no relationship experience, would be very susceptible to that.

I wish someone would try to talk some sense into her. Maybe her family tried to no avail. I feel bad that she'll never experience what a normal, healthy & fun relationship is like until after he destroys her. But then she'll be so damaged that she'll probably needs years of therapy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean, it all seems very sedate compared to my week last week, but I can admit that at least JoJo's videos have made it look like fun.

I'm somehow completely unsurprised oar boy didn't understand the assignment.
10 minutes on TikTok proves what an understatement you just made about last week for you. My friends have been filling me in on their time on that cruise.

Reactions: 3
Looks like Kile on his sock puppet account - well distanced and angled away from C aSey so she can't see what he's doing. Has on his "owning the hatters" face.

1706752904994.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This is a glimpse into Kyle’s and Casey’s “relationship”. From Jojo’s vlog, Kyle and Jojo brought drinks over to the girls. Krista accepts her drink happily and doesn’t think anything of it. Casey immediately gets suspicious of Kyle and questions what he wants.

Casey already knows everything is transactional with Kyle. She wouldn’t expect Kyle to just buy her drink with no strings attached. And she’s correct- everything with Kyle is about Kyle. She’s just an afterthought.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
10 minutes on TikTok proves what an understatement you just made about last week for you. My friends have been filling me in on their time on that cruise.
They're probably not that far off.

Reactions: 4
This is a glimpse into Kyle’s and Casey’s “relationship”. From Jojo’s vlog, Kyle and Jojo brought drinks over to the girls. Krista accepts her drink happily and doesn’t think anything of it. Casey immediately gets suspicious of Kyle and questions what he wants.

Casey already knows everything is transactional with Kyle. She wouldn’t expect Kyle to just buy her drink with no strings attached. And she’s correct- everything with Kyle is about Kyle. She’s just an afterthought.
View attachment 2728014
Exactly! I picked up on that too. I know what it’s like to deal with somebody who’s a narcissist, and they literally break you down and gaslight you so much and make you think that you’re crazy. Once you’re out of that situation, you wonder how you even fell for all of it? And it totally makes sense I mean I lost my mom at a young age and when I dealt with this person I was very young and very insecure, so it was easy for that person to manipulate me. That’s why I feel bad for her sometimes even though I also get annoyed that she puts up with it. I totally get it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I do have some sympathy for her, because she does seem nice and she doesn't appear malicious like oar grifter. It's off putting how she babies him and won't stand up for herself, but we don't know her full story. Her mother died when she was young and we don't know if her dad was really strict with her and didn't allow her to date until she moved out. That could be why she never had a boyfriend until so late in life.

I also know firsthand how easily toxic narcissists like Kyle can gaslight and control people. They can make it very hard to leave and use all kinds of threats, blackmail, and emotional manipulation. In most cases, you have to go 'no contact' and just block them out of your life because they won't respect boundaries. You can tell she's terrified to speak out and has to be extremely careful with what she says. I can't imagine all the mind games and lies he plays with her and tantrums behind the scenes. And someone like Casey, with no relationship experience, would be very susceptible to that.

I wish someone would try to talk some sense into her. Maybe her family tried to no avail. I feel bad that she'll never experience what a normal, healthy & fun relationship is like until after he destroys her. But then she'll be so damaged that she'll probably needs years of therapy.
Like Pete Werner

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly! I picked up on that too. I know what it’s like to deal with somebody who’s a narcissist, and they literally break you down and gaslight you so much and make you think that you’re crazy. Once you’re out of that situation, you wonder how you even fell for all of it? And it totally makes sense I mean I lost my mom at a young age and when I dealt with this person I was very young and very insecure, so it was easy for that person to manipulate me. That’s why I feel bad for her sometimes even though I also get annoyed that she puts up with it. I totally get it.
So true about how they break you down and make you think you're crazy. And then afterwards you can't believe you fell for it. That's clearly what happened to Casey because we saw how she changed. I noticed when she used to correct him, he'd start repeating the word incorrectly a bunch of times to annoy her and try to make her feel stupid for trying to correct him. And a few times he accused her of "making fun" of him. She got worn out and broken down so she avoids correcting him anymore or speaking her opinion on anything if it doesn't 100% match his.

I also noticed a few times that she flinches when he raises his hands up. I hope it's not the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's got physically abusive with her a few times, such as putting his hand around her neck like he did with Lora. He's posted a bunch of choking GIFs toward his women critics on X with his sock puppet and threatens to "choke a b*tch" often. Seems like it's a regular thing with him. And we all know his ex confirmed his abusive and controlling tendencies.

This loser is a real piece of work.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m referring to the great time they had. Not the incident with the Chicago individual, just in case.
Oh, I figured you were. It was wonderful.

Although, yes, that incident was awful.

Reactions: 1
So true about how they break you down and make you think you're crazy. That's clearly what happened to Casey because we saw how she changed. I noticed when she used to correct him, he'd start repeating the word improperly a bunch of times to annoy her and try to make her feel stupid for trying to correct him. And a few times he accused her of "making fun" of him. Eventually she probably got worn out so she avoids correcting him anymore or speaking her opinion on anything if it doesn't 100% match his.

I also noticed a few times that she flinches when he raised his hands up. I hope it's not the case, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's got physically abusive with her a few times, such as putting his hand around her neck like he did with Lora. He's posted a bunch of choking GIFs to his women critics on X with his sock puppet and threatens to "choke a b*tch" a lot. Seems like it's a regular thing with him. And his ex confirmed his abusive and violent tendencies.
Look at how she tries to baby him when someone asks her on the live stream what her favorite “Kyleism” was. She could totally tell that he looked annoyed so she tried to clean it up so he wouldn’t get upset. “But I love it…” 😕

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure if it was intentional or not but in today’s video, ATW drove right by Kyle’s house and gave a tour of the neighborhood and area. Thought it was funny to see his dinky little house surrounded by much larger homes. He way overpaid for that house.
looks like he left his lights on too 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Just like clockwork! Oar boy’s starting to seethe on X! Oh and look, he changed the picture and name of his sock puppet but it’s the same profile! At least he removed those other people’s picture.
IMG_7847.jpeg

Here he is commenting on a video 36 min ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle has PR from UO when he gets back. Held at the post office maybe? Idk. He never seems to suffer any actual consequences for being the living embodiment of clown shoes.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Didn’t he say he set up cameras? He’s probably checking his cameras nonstop to see if any deliveries have been made for him. 😅
He said he wanted to setup cameras. There's no way he's able to set them up himself, he'll end up having to pay someone to install them and it's not cheap.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.