Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup very odd. I even went to Red night and I am "old" compared to them lol. They couldn't keep up with me. :p lol
I’m 41 and every time I’ve gone on a cruise ship I’ve gone out dancing. Even if you don’t dance much or drink much, you can just sit there and watch everybody wasted and it’s so fun. They’re definitely very strange.

Reactions: 11
Tell me you read Tattle for your bedtime stories without telling me you read Tattle! 😅

IMG_7577.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it me or did it seem like kylie was laying it on thick with regards to complimenting Casey’s looks. It couldn’t have anything to do with her looks being discussed here and on X, comparing her to Krista.

kylie gets pizza as an appetizer before the appetizers. He walks into the dining room and complains that he is starving.

At dinner kyle states that he has been “go go go” all day. Never mind that 20 minutes before he stated that he just woke up from a nap.

kylie didn’t shut up for a single second in today’s vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No elevator challenge.
No consideration for someone that might be wearing 👠 and a nice 👗.

IMO JoJo lost viewers when he chose to upload videos whenever he wanted, instead of having some type of a schedule.

Reactions: 9
Casey did want to take the elevator but Kylie told her no. She should have just said she's taking it anyway but maybe she didn't want to deal with a black eye later.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Was he scared to get off the ship and go to the cruise terminal without Jojo? Omg 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No elevator challenge.
No consideration for someone that might be wearing 👠 and a nice 👗.

IMO JoJo lost viewers when he chose to upload videos whenever he wanted, instead of having some type of a schedule.
Yep exactly! And in JoJo’s vlog from today, they were at the port in Saint Kitts and it was super hot outside, all kept complaining, and when they got to the ship, HE decided at that point that he wanted to take the elevator. Of course it was convenient for him because he was tired and hot but when Casey wanted to take it the night before to see the pianist he refused. Poor Casey even mentioned she was happy not to be out of breath when they were in the elevator with JoJo and Krista.
---
Was he scared to get off the ship and go to the cruise terminal without Jojo? Omg 🤣
He was scared to explore just outside the port. He told JoJo to lead the way since he’s been to China. Kylie is scared of brown ppl. 😬🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Who are the 600 new idiots who subscribed to his channel! I just don't get it his content is awful! If I were RCCL I would throw him overboard with his useless information and constant complaining. This dueche is never satisfied or appreciative of anything!

Who are the 600 new idiots who subscribed to his channel! I just don't get it his content is awful! If I were RCCL I would throw him overboard with his useless information and constant complaining. This dueche is never satisfied or appreciative of anything!
I wonder how long this surge of views and subscribers will last. My guess is when he's back home and the cooking with Casey and Target shopping vlogs resume.

Reactions: 12
Dark skin ppl b scary.
Big tough neo-Nazi online, but total coward in real life :rolleyes:
I remember when he went to Iberostar in Cancun a few months ago and kept saying the area outside the hotel was safe. Meanwhile he needed KC and a chaperone to go with him and he only went to the main strip with cops holding assault rifles.
1706749118346.png

• Haha
I wonder how long this surge of views and subscribers will last. My guess is when he's back home and the cooking with Casey and Target shopping vlogs resume.
I don’t think it’ll last long. The first cruise video had like 90,000 views and the last few have had an average of 58-59,000 views. The most recent one so far I think only has like 23,000 but it’s also only been out for a few hours.

Reactions: 7
Is it me or did it seem like kylie was laying it on thick with regards to complimenting Casey’s looks. It couldn’t have anything to do with her looks being discussed here and on X, comparing her to Krista.

kylie gets pizza as an appetizer before the appetizers. He walks into the dining room and complains that he is starving.

At dinner kyle states that he has been “go go go” all day. Never mind that 20 minutes before he stated that he just woke up from a nap.

kylie didn’t shut up for a single second in today’s vlog.
Yep, I totally noticed that! He was trying really hard to sound as if he loves his girl-friend but even C aSey was confused when he tried to compliment her. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Especially considering he made a vlog yesterday basically telling people to get onboard and spend no extra money

I mean, it all seems very sedate compared to my week last week, but I can admit that at least JoJo's videos have made it look like fun.

I'm somehow completely unsurprised oar boy didn't understand the assignment.

Reactions: 12
Yep, I totally noticed that! He was trying really hard to sound as if he loves his girl-friend but even C aSey was confused when he tried to compliment her. 😅
Poor Casey. I really go back-and-forth with her like sometimes, I get so annoyed that she babies him so much and gives into everything he says, and does, but then I feel bad for her at the same time because she seems so incredibly insecure. Like in the video where he said pianoist, instead of pianist, she looked like she wanted to correct him, but then stopped herself, and I felt so bad.

I wonder what temper tantrum she’s had to put up with the last couple days as all of these vloggers are getting this stuff from Universal. I’m sure last night she had to put up with him throwing a fit and now today Nate does a video at Universal that he filmed yesterday and he got home and had the package from them. Oar boy is probably gonna SEETHE again tonight! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.