Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my thoughts are all these upcoming crappy move in videos are all pre Icon probably made during the "break" week. Interesting that mommy and daddy are coming for the "move". I know his name is on the deed, but its mommy and daddys house paid for by mommy and daddy...which means they were there during house buying move in week. Rambling but this douche is the biggest moron and waaaayyyyy to dumb to own a house one his own

Reactions: 13
Someone said oar boy KP was wasted at CocoCay 😂
View attachment 2744514
I'd say that's mild to what's coming in the near future as the bills keep coming in relentlessly, many of which he's never had to deal with. The Clowns of Suckville and The Doormat better get ready to spend 24/7 trying to calm a manic, whining, crying, bitching and moaning off the hook Dwarf. It's coming soon.
He's no where ready to deal with adult life and they will have to deal with all the fallout.

BTW: I still say he owes Tattle a huge debt of thanks because we've made them all so mad it's certainly been easier for him to squeeze the tit out of the whole bunch of family clowns to get what he wants just "to own the hatters." 😂

They want to 'show those meanies' they can't make fun of him ____and that's helped Grifty peel them for more and more.
So ___ You're welcome Mini Man!
laughing-funny.gif

youzguys.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oar dwarf is still posting away on his sock puppet. Real busy moving day you guyses. Real busy.

It's funny how he completely ignores his "hatters" over there now. His only focus are those MAGA chicks.

Reactions: 10
Oar dwarf is still posting away on his sock puppet. Real busy moving day you guyses. Real busy.

It's funny how he completely ignores his "hatters" over there now. His only focus are those MAGA chicks.
I could almost ___ almost cut him some slack. :ROFLMAO:

If I had to look at dowdy Skeeter Bites I'd be tempted.
caseysad.jpg
___ Conversely, that poor dowdy hooked nose doormat, if she'd be honest with herself, would look at that lazy eyed, wrinkling and balding dwarf and be on AdultFriendFinder 24/7!
ugly.jpg

• Haha
So he was either drunk or couldn’t get a refill on his meds cause he was more off than normal in todays video…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
So I am all caught up on the dumps and the comments, and let me just say… just when I thought Kyle’s videos couldn’t get any worse… here we go. His cruise videos were just so incredibly awful, and today’s video was such a waste of time. A half hour of him bitching about moving and eating an oyster? This is the content you think is going to bring in more viewers and subscribers?

By the way, I wonder if he is SEETHING that he didn’t hit 200k subscribers while on the Icon LOOOOL!! He kept talking and talking about it.
IMG_0497.jpeg

• Haha
ChatGPT summary of today's dump:

---

First off, Kyle is moving out of his apartment, and he's treating it like it's the most monumental event in human history. He's waxing poetic about garlic cloves and kitchen stuff like it's the next Shakespearean tragedy. Kyle, buddy, it's just a move, not the end of the world.

Kyle then takes us on a wild ride through his empty apartment, showcasing such thrilling sights as an unpacked Xbox and some shoes.

Enter the movers – because apparently, Kyle's delicate hands are too precious to lift anything heavier than a feather. And let's not forget the nail-biting suspense of whether his beloved couch will survive the perilous journey to his new abode.

And just when you thought the adrenaline rush couldn't get any more intense, Kyle treats us to a dining experience straight out of a horror movie: the infamous oyster scene. With all the finesse of a toddler trying solid food for the first time, Kyle bravely slurps down an oyster while being watched by a crowd of onlookers.

Next up, he takes a thrilling shopping trip to Disney Springs where he browses through rubber ducks, buys overpriced dish towels, and spends $95 on a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt.

And finally, Kyle makes a riveting revelation about his "lazy break" where he did nothing but sit around and watch Netflix. In conclusion, if you're looking for a video that's as dull as dishwater and about as entertaining as watching grass grow, then Kyle Pallo's vlogs are for you. Just don't forget to bring your own excitement because Kyle certainly won't provide it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How quickly the turd comes back down to earth with subpar views. Looks like that new cruise shine is all gone.

View attachment 2745131
The Icon got a crazy amount of worldwide press for being the world's biggest cruise ship and all those extra views were the sheer number of people searching for Icon videos. But Pallo somehow thought the views were because he's so amazing and awesome and his channel was 🔥 again. Bet he's going to be seething extra hard tonight.
---

---
This is the best Troll Patrol video yet 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The Icon got a crazy amount of worldwide press for being the world's biggest cruise ship and all those extra views were the sheer number of people searching for Icon videos. But Pallo somehow thought the views were because he's so amazing and awesome and his channel was 🔥 again. Bet he's going to be seething extra hard tonight.
---

---
This is the best Troll Patrol video yet 😂
He is an exercise in self delusion. Hell Mole Rat JoJo was getting 30K / 40K views ___ up 3 times his normal views. The interest in that floating monstrosity generated the views and all the vloggers on board got them.

Now it's back to "normal" and the views are tanking and the downvotes rising.
19K votes in 13 hours.
(y)1.5 ____ (n)1.9K
And he'd convinced himself it was his 'star' 😂presence on that boat that brought in the uptick in clicks.
laughingggg.gif

Tonight it's going to be Tito's & Seething time
(*Imagine Alexa and Kyle owning the hatters! Oooo!)
angry-typing.gif
funny-keyboardwarrior.gif

• Haha
"It's a good thing he didn't get College Hunks. They would have packed his bags for sure."
"He's going to manly move a small Disney statue. Kyle is a man's man. He even has a beard."

• Haha
Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 10.52.06 PM.jpeg

He deserves all the tit for that obnoxious, unnecessary remark about his state of affairs in 2019, having "$20,000 to my name...I didn't have anything." Good on this (and other) commenters for calling him out!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2745173

He deserves all the tit for that obnoxious, unnecessary remark about his state of affairs in 2019, having "$20,000 to my name...I didn't have anything." Good on this (and other) commenters for calling him out!
"I had nothing you guyses'. I only had like $20,000 to my name in 2019. Actually I think it was more than that. I had nothing. Look at what I have now."

🙄 I don't know how this tool has any fans at all. Good on that person for calling him out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’m starting to think mybe casy is really holding oar boy back I think her boringness is rubbing off on KP.He seemed so much adventurous before he met her.Those icon vlogs where some of the worst what a disservice to royal everyone else’s vlog where so much better.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.