Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WDWUO83

VIP Member
At least JoJo makes attempts to share new info. He went around to give an overview of accessibility options on the ship, that kind of thing is super helpful for planning.

Meanwhile, Kyle put Casey in yet another headlock and barely concealed a temper tantrum seeing JoJo’s room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
View attachment 2745173

He deserves all the shit for that obnoxious, unnecessary remark about his state of affairs in 2019, having "$20,000 to my name...I didn't have anything." Good on this (and other) commenters for calling him out!
"I had nothing you guyses'. I only had like $20,000 to my name in 2019. Actually I think it was more than that. I had nothing. Look at what I have now."

🙄 I don't know how this tool has any fans at all. Good on that person for calling him out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He needs mom and dad for mounting the TV, getting the door hooks for his bathroom door, his mom is even making his bed while he was vlogging.

This is not going to end well. This toddler should not be a homeowner.

Reactions: 17

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I find if very sad as his videos are just him walking around all day telling his opinion of things and doing every day things. His cruise vlog is the worst one I have watched and they are both just sooooo boring.
I can't really fault Kyle for it either. It's all his mewling stans who still give him money and enable him. If it wasn't for them, Kyle would back to posting selfies of himself working at Target and claiming he's a "model."

That's because the ship IS fun. I have never been on a cruise and complained and walked around and did nothing like these 2 are doing. There is SO much to do and there are so many people that they met that I don't get why they are not doing things with others. Jojo was in the swim up bar with a bunch of people yesterday. Why are they not hanging out with others all the time?
His severe narcissistic personality disorder makes it very difficult for him to get along with and hang out with other people. He's only comfortable around either Casey or his family, because he can control them. He's not comfortable in situations where he's not in full control and where there's risk of someone laughing at him or saying something that Kyle could perceive as a slight to his fragile ego.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Casey told us she has POTS (Postural tachycardia syndrome). Just because she can physically get up the stairs doesn't mean it isn't taking a huge toll on her and causing general fatigue. It seems pretty clear she would rather take the elevator so he's such an asshole for making someone with her condition take the stairs constantly. I bet he doesn't even ever think about her condition. And what is the point of this stupid "no stairs" challenge? Does he really think some of his stans are waiting with bated breath to see if he cannot use the elevator the entire time? No one gives a goddamn flip. It wouldn't even be an issue if he wasn't constantly filming the stairs. Maybe he calculated out that by taking the stairs he can get 20 more minutes of footage for the week and include it in these useless boring vlogs.
Lol, just watched JoJo’s vlog today and he says the big problem with the Dwarf’s ‘no stair’ challenge is everyone is always waiting for Kylie & C aSey.

And Kylie wonders why he had no friends.

• Haha
  • Wow
While at Sea, Kyle Pallo learns that Universal has #hosted many other vloggers for Universal's Epic Universe opening in 2025. In particular, Kyle Pallo seems furious that his nemesis, Theme Park Express, has been #hosted by Universal. Kyle Pallo responded to the snub by publicly throwing shade at Universal. Then Kyle Pallo used his sock puppet account to throw shade at them again.

Previously, Kyle Pallo filmed the Minions attraction during previews and also proudly stole kitchenware from a Harry Potter restaurant.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Look at how badly Casey wants to correct him when he says "not too schnabby." You can hear her correct him under her breath.

• Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Poor Casey. I really go back-and-forth with her like sometimes, I get so annoyed that she babies him so much and gives into everything he says, and does, but then I feel bad for her at the same time because she seems so incredibly insecure. Like in the video where he said pianoist, instead of pianist, she looked like she wanted to correct him, but then stopped herself, and I felt so bad.

I wonder what temper tantrum she’s had to put up with the last couple days as all of these vloggers are getting this stuff from Universal. I’m sure last night she had to put up with him throwing a fit and now today Nate does a video at Universal that he filmed yesterday and he got home and had the package from them. Oar boy is probably gonna SEETHE again tonight! 😂
I do have some sympathy for her, because she does seem nice and she doesn't appear malicious like oar grifter. It's off putting how she babies him and won't stand up for herself, but we don't know her full story. Her mother died when she was young and we don't know if her dad was really strict with her and didn't allow her to date until she moved out. That could be why she never had a boyfriend until so late in life.

I also know firsthand how easily toxic narcissists like Kyle can gaslight and control people. They can make it very hard to leave and use all kinds of threats, blackmail, and emotional manipulation. In most cases, you have to go 'no contact' and just block them out of your life because they won't respect boundaries. You can tell she's terrified to speak out and has to be extremely careful with what she says. I can't imagine all the mind games and lies he plays with her and tantrums behind the scenes. And someone like Casey, with no relationship experience, would be very susceptible to that.

I wish someone would try to talk some sense into her. Maybe her family tried to no avail. I feel bad that she'll never experience what a normal, healthy & fun relationship is like until after he destroys her. But then she'll be so damaged that she'll probably needs years of therapy.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The dwarf is stressed, has severe anxiety, and is overwhelmed by that little move a block down the street WITH hired movers AND his parents to help him?

My God... imagine this sissy having to deal with real adult problems on his own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hardly Here

VIP Member
We’re going to Whispering Cannon. Mom doesn’t like it, but she’s been working her ass off so hard cleaning and unpacking my house that I don’t give a shit. She’ll eat where I tell her to eat.
IMG_0043.png

• Haha
  • Sad

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Looks like it's getting even worse. Soon it'll be at a damn near 90 degree angle.
I see he's utilizing all the feedback and complaints from his stans about holding the camera at a sharp angle. He takes his career very seriously.
StOp WaTcHiNg iF yOu DoN’t LiKe iT

Thank you, Alexa, for being SO HELPFUL to your brother. If there’s one way to boost views, it’s by…not watching?

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Casey told us she has POTS (Postural tachycardia syndrome). Just because she can physically get up the stairs doesn't mean it isn't taking a huge toll on her and causing general fatigue. It seems pretty clear she would rather take the elevator so he's such an asshole for making someone with her condition take the stairs constantly. I bet he doesn't even ever think about her condition. And what is the point of this stupid "no stairs" challenge? Does he really think some of his stans are waiting with bated breath to see if he cannot use the elevator the entire time? No one gives a goddamn flip. It wouldn't even be an issue if he wasn't constantly filming the stairs. Maybe he calculated out that by taking the stairs he can get 20 more minutes of footage for the week and include it in these useless boring vlogs.

• Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
This is a glimpse into Kyle’s and Casey’s “relationship”. From Jojo’s vlog, Kyle and Jojo brought drinks over to the girls. Krista accepts her drink happily and doesn’t think anything of it. Casey immediately gets suspicious of Kyle and questions what he wants.

Casey already knows everything is transactional with Kyle. She wouldn’t expect Kyle to just buy her drink with no strings attached. And she’s correct- everything with Kyle is about Kyle. She’s just an afterthought.

• Sad