Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least JoJo makes attempts to share new info. He went around to give an overview of accessibility options on the ship, that kind of thing is super helpful for planning.

Meanwhile, Kyle put Casey in yet another headlock and barely concealed a temper tantrum seeing JoJo’s room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just looked in at the new thread. Great work and loving the comments.
OMFG! Could NOT let that pic pass.
My god his forearm is larger than his bicep. It's cartoon Popeye-ish? :ROFLMAO: so simiam-like.
(*Apology to the baby chimp. It's cuter, smarter and certainly stronger than Pallo. )
chimp2.jpg
chimp.jpg
laughing-at-you-happy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dancing fool. Casey looks embarrassed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't believe Kyle was able to afford to purchase that house. I want everyone to be able to afford to be a homeowner, even Kyle. But that house, in that location, is so gluttonous and overpriced. I can't imagine how he could ever hope to sell that house for a profit. But he seems able to constantly amaze us, so watch him sell it for $400k more a year from now.

The world we live in is so backwards and broken. I guess we should all quit our jobs and go film vlogs for YouTube. If Kyle can do it, literally anyone can do it.
I find if very sad as his videos are just him walking around all day telling his opinion of things and doing every day things. His cruise vlog is the worst one I have watched and they are both just sooooo boring.
---
whooo 💖 thanks

I agree 💯 I actually watched Jojo's vlogs and they are a night and day difference from Kyle's. It's amazing how much fun Jojo makes the ship look and how much fun they and their friends are actually having.
That's because the ship IS fun. I have never been on a cruise and complained and walked around and did nothing like these 2 are doing. There is SO much to do and there are so many people that they met that I don't get why they are not doing things with others. Jojo was in the swim up bar with a bunch of people yesterday. Why are they not hanging out with others all the time?

Reactions: 9
I find if very sad as his videos are just him walking around all day telling his opinion of things and doing every day things. His cruise vlog is the worst one I have watched and they are both just sooooo boring.
I can't really fault Kyle for it either. It's all his mewling stans who still give him money and enable him. If it wasn't for them, Kyle would back to posting selfies of himself working at Target and claiming he's a "model."

That's because the ship IS fun. I have never been on a cruise and complained and walked around and did nothing like these 2 are doing. There is SO much to do and there are so many people that they met that I don't get why they are not doing things with others. Jojo was in the swim up bar with a bunch of people yesterday. Why are they not hanging out with others all the time?
His severe narcissistic personality disorder makes it very difficult for him to get along with and hang out with other people. He's only comfortable around either Casey or his family, because he can control them. He's not comfortable in situations where he's not in full control and where there's risk of someone laughing at him or saying something that Kyle could perceive as a slight to his fragile ego.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So, is there really any difference between this cruise vlogs and the past cruise vlogs? They seem the same formula. Arrives, gets on boat, drinks, eats, finds cabin, shows bathroom, witches about cabin, drinks, eats, sees show, witches about show, drinks, eats, maybe shower scene, drinks eats, witches, moans, leaves ship, rinse and repeat.
Nope and there is SO much more on this ship to do and see and he knows a lot of people on this cruise.

Reactions: 5
His severe narcissistic personality disorder makes it very difficult for him to get along with and hang out with other people. He's only comfortable around either Casey or his family, because he can control them. He's not comfortable in situations where he's not in full control and where there's risk of someone laughing at him or saying something that Kyle could perceive as a slight to his fragile ego.
I think this is why he likes cruises and all-inclusives. Places he doesn't have to carry any cash or pull out a "real" credit card. If he went on a "real" vacation with others, someplace where you need to pull your wallet out a few times, he would be made to look stupid/broke/inferior every time someone pulled out some metal and bought a round of drinks or picked up the dinner tab. Tater's fragile ego couldn't survive someone saying "Hey Kyle, I got it last time. It's your turn."

---

They also requested to sit alone in the main dining room and then went to the earlier dinner @ 6:45 like if they’re 80 years old. Oh, and they also showed up to the dance party at the club on the ship 15 minutes before it was over and just watched from above, without even stepping onto the dance floor to say hi to anyone or even pretend to dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They also requested to sit alone in the main dining room and then went to the earlier dinner @ 6:45 like if they’re 80 years old. Oh, and they also showed up to the dance party at the club on the ship 15 minutes before it was over and just watched from above, without even stepping onto the dance floor to say hi to anyone or even pretend to dance.
And you know it's all Kyle, because they have to do only what he wants to do. Casey has no say in anything. I feel bad for her, because I think she could be fun and enjoy herself around anyone else other than Kyle. But he has her on a tight leash.

The showing up 15 minutes before the dance party ended and just watching reminded me of the time someone on Tattle got stuck on a cruise with the dwarf. They said that him and Lora showed up to the night club, filmed themselves pretending to have fun on the dance floor for a few minutes for the vlog, and then went and sat on the side the rest of the time while they heard Kylie bitching about something :ROFLMAO: They said he was dropping F-bombs like crazy (further confirming his 'silly, innocent "Disney kid" shtick' is an act he puts on for his elderly stans).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if it was intentional or not but in today’s video, ATW drove right by Kyle’s house and gave a tour of the neighborhood and area. Thought it was funny to see his dinky little house surrounded by much larger homes. He way overpaid for that house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I just want to comment on a screensot from the previous thread where KKKylie says he want to go to Germany for the historic WWII sites. If he was a true WWII European Theater buff and an American, he would perhaps choose to visit Collville-sur-Mer, Normandy, France or Sainte Marie-du-Mont, France or perhaps Bastogne, Belgium. Does he even know what happened at those locations? Does he know anything about the Pacific theater? He knows Japan bombed Pearl Harbor and probably that is all.

He is a complete dunce and nobody wants him yelling "less goooo" and being irreverent at any of the historic WWII sites.

Reactions: 12
See the gap that separates the crack from the sack, Is called Grundel
Low key Susan the banker knows
How far mine goes 🤭

But mommy I want a golf cart NOW!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What will Kylie's next big purchase be?
  • A golf cart
  • A Row-lax
  • A new car (he said he wanted a Porsche so it'd probably be a used Porsche Boxster)
  • A golden retriever
  • Hair plugs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yup very odd. I even went to Red night and I am "old" compared to them lol. They couldn't keep up with me. :p lol

Reactions: 6
Yup very odd. I even went to Red night and I am "old" compared to them lol. They couldn't keep up with me. :p lol
It's not like Kylie's going to sleep early either. He's up until 2-4 AM every night. He just doesn't like people, parties or socializing and would prefer to be in his familiar online world where he can do things like pretend to be a 6 foot tall bodybuilder rather than a squat, mangy midget. Or receive endless praise from his stans. Or tell people to leave his name out of their mouth he'll "beat the sh*t out of them." (something he'd be too cowardly to say in real life).

Social media is the perfect environment for narcissists like him. :ROFLMAO: He'll always choose that over parties, social gatherings, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.