Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 30 years of age, he's the only, the ONLY, vlogger who has and needs his whole family to look after him not only financially but trail after him online like he's some ret@ rded child. Oh wait! He is! 😂

It truly is cringe worthy and makes the flesh crawl. They obviously not only fear he'll fail, which he would do quickly without their unending enabling, oversight, and emotional &financial support, but that he'd be back on them in Suckville as an unending burden in a place he's despised by all who know what a sleaze and greasy disgusting person he is. He has NO real friends, and outside his family, few can tolerate him for long.
He’s such a bleeping loser. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Make no mistake about it. His paranoia and narcissism are a potent mixture, and those traits absolutely demand that he look at and read every comment posted he's able to see. He cannot help himself.
And Tattle lives in his tiny mind 24/7. He 'protests too much.' :ROFLMAO:
He drinks to excess.
And he SEETHES !
lol-laugh.gif

• Haha
Let's be realistic here. While his views for this 'A Con on the Seas' series of horrid, tedious vids are up some, they are not a "view bonanza" by any stretch at all. 45K views in 5 days? My god, a few years ago he got that with one of those tedious grass & concrete updates at DW in 24hrs.
And the others are lackluster and have tapered off as these cauldrons of schlock have been paraded out.
AND he owes what bump there is, in addition to the interest in general to the Icon cruise, in no small part to the additon of 'The Viewless Mole Rat & His Smoking Hot Girlfriend'! 😂 Those two gave some life to this Pallo boring cesspool at sea with "The Mini Man Moron & Dead Man's Chest Casey" . JoJo and Krista made at least some of it watchable and provided him some cover. Otherwise, he'd have nothing but his usual meandering, word salads, his pig-at-the-trough eating, and misinformation___ and from what I've seen here, there was still a LOT of that.
View attachment 2739869

JoJo is the one who really scored here. He used Pallo like a $3 bleep, and obviously managed to peel off a lot of views from his frenemy. His paltry views doubled and tripled. He was smart to ignore Pallo's insults online (I'm sure he's heard worse from the ret@r ded midget when he was at the Bro Pig Sty) and with the interest in the Icon cruise high, he got a LOT more views with the 'BFF' act. It was totally in his best interest to do so.
View attachment 2739889
Yes but this is all he needs to maintain his current lifestyle. He’s been floating along with 25k views per video for a while. I wonder if Jojo has a higher CPM with having more subs? I bet he is just socking away cash for a rainy day and when Kyle’s channel plummets into obscurity and the house forecloses, Jojo will be in that tit apartment with enough cash in the bank to live his version of Peter Pan for probably a dozen years or more.

Reactions: 12
always bragging about his "team".
bet he doesn't pay mommy-banker and sister-wife for the moderation work they do to "protect" him from the comments.

Grow up kyle. you're a 30 year old pussified child.
Any other 30 year old man would be mortified to say they need to have mommy, daddy, and sister-wife protect them from "mean comments" online.

The fact that Kyle thinks it's some kind of flex speaks volumes about his emotional maturity and inability to function as an adult.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Now that's at...
KYLE PALLO
7313 Tidepool Pl
Kissimmee, Florida, 34747

Want to make sure he gets the mail and the visits he deserves.

So...
KYLE PALLO
7313 Tidepool Pl
Kissimmee, Florida, 34747 it is then.

Doorbell rings in the middle of the night: 3:00 AM
Picture it:
Kyle: (reaching across the pillow wall) : "Casey! CASEY! Wake up! Someone's at the door. Go see who it is."

Casey sleeply gets up and goes down the steep stairs to the door.
In a few minutes she returns to find Kyle hiding in the closet (He feels safe and right at home in the closet.):

Kyle (shaking and in tears): "Who was it?"

Casey: "She said she was one of your biggest fans. Her name is DebySue and she said you were coming to her birthday party tomorrow so I let her in to discuss it with you.
___ Kyle?"
(She hears muffled cries and wailing coming from the closet again.)
View attachment 2738661
Actually the address isn't Kissimmee
pallo.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What has always pissed me off with these clowns (Kyle and JoJo) is that they walk around with these huge cameras and employees/cast members recognize it as not a typical home movie camera. Then they feel that they are being put on the spot, many not knowing where the video will end up online. They need their job and will comply with these camera holding clowns so they don't get in trouble or make it seem as they are an awesome employee.

You would see this a lot more in the past, but I can't even tell you how many 'magical moments' that JoJo and Kyle used to get. I wholeheartedly believe it was because of the camera they pointed at workers. It worked. They both liked the added attention and took advantage of it every single chance they could.

It then came to a point where they were always expecting the special treatment. They would both complain when they didn't get their way. Kyle even dox'd a female security guard because she told him no when he wanted to film something behind the scenes. That's a level ten asshat.

It doesn't seem to happen as much as it once did. Every single time they are not given special treatment they feel they deserve, I smile big. Eff them.

Kyle seemed to run with this deeper than JoJo. Kyle would walk into a store and look at a product, say he likes it, and many times it would show up in his PO Box. He even told his Stans to send Lora a new pair of sunglasses because he knew it used to work. He has never had any shame.

Recently I have been warming up more to JoJo. Until his last vlog, I am now back in the "Nope" crowd. At the end of his video he complained for many minutes that basically he wasn't chosen to be lead player in a darn GAME! He even went to management and complained (about a GAME). WTF? Even though he still weaseled his way into the game, he complained that he wasn't granted special privileges. I guess being a co-star was just not enough attention for him.

Kyle still plays the game too. On this Icon trip he was at the entrance of the suite section that he didn't have access to. While a worker was there, with the camera rolling, he whined that he couldn't get in within ear shot of the employee working in the vestibule. She caved and gave him access. I have no doubt that without that camera, that worker would have just stood there ignoring him.

A couple months ago I wanted to test my theory and bring my huge camera to WDW. My wife shot that down as she said it would embarrass her. I'm sorry for the huge rant, but this aspect of both Kyle and JoJo has really bothered me for years. Probably more than it should, to be honest. I just cant stand people who use guilt and intimidation to get their way in life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Actually the address isn't Kissimmee
View attachment 2740173
Interesting. The public filing for the previous owner shows up as this: :unsure:
I'll make a note.
I have a feeling the mailing would get there with either place listed.
[ USPS: Celebration is under USPS ZIP code 34747, sometimes known as Kissimmee, Florida. Celebration is under USPS ZIP code 34747, also listed as Kissimmee. This is due to the city being unincorporated, as Celebration is not a subdivision and is still considered an unincorporated town. ]

kiss.jpg

Reactions: 7
Interesting. The public filing for the previous owner shows up as this: :unsure:
I'll make a note.
[ USPS: Celebration is under USPS ZIP code 34747, sometimes known as Kissimmee, Florida. Celebration is under USPS ZIP code 34747, also listed as Kissimmee. This is due to the city being unincorporated, as Celebration is not a subdivision and is still considered an unincorporated town. ]

View attachment 2740177
Based Peter Lil' Kylie would not be happy with his address showing 'Kissimmee'

006525.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'll make a note.

View attachment 2740177
The address I posted was directly from the Osceola County Property Appraiser's website so 🤷‍♀️

What has always pissed me off with these clowns (Kyle and JoJo) is that they walk around with these huge cameras and employees/cast members recognize it as not a typical home movie camera. Then they feel that they are being put on the spot, many not knowing where the video will end up online. They need their job and will comply with these camera holding clowns so they don't get in trouble or make it seem as they are an awesome employee.

You would see this a lot more in the past, but I can't even tell you how many 'magical moments' that JoJo and Kyle used to get. I wholeheartedly believe it was because of the camera they pointed at workers. It worked. They both liked the added attention and took advantage of it every single chance they could.

It then came to a point where they were always expecting the special treatment. They would both complain when they didn't get their way. Kyle even dox'd a female security guard because she told him no when he wanted to film something behind the scenes. That's a level ten asshat.

It doesn't seem to happen as much as it once did. Every single time they are not given special treatment they feel they deserve, I smile big. Eff them.

Kyle seemed to run with this deeper than JoJo. Kyle would walk into a store and look at a product, say he likes it, and many times it would show up in his PO Box. He even told his Stans to send Lora a new pair of sunglasses because he knew it used to work. He has never had any shame.

Recently I have been warming up more to JoJo. Until his last vlog, I am now back in the "Nope" crowd. At the end of his video he complained for many minutes that basically he wasn't chosen to be lead player in a darn GAME! He even went to management and complained (about a GAME). WTF? Even though he still weaseled his way into the game, he complained that he wasn't granted special privileges. I guess being a co-star was just not enough attention for him.

Kyle still plays the game too. On this Icon trip he was at the entrance of the suite section that he didn't have access to. While a worker was there, with the camera rolling, he whined that he couldn't get in within ear shot of the employee working in the vestibule. She caved and gave him access. I have no doubt that without that camera, that worker would have just stood there ignoring him.

A couple months ago I wanted to test my theory and bring my huge camera to WDW. My wife shot that down as she said it would embarrass her. I'm sorry for the huge rant, but this aspect of both Kyle and JoJo has really bothered me for years. Probably more than it should, to be honest. I just cant stand people who use guilt and intimidation to get their way in life.
OMG I was JUST about to come on here and talk about his salty, no salty attitude on that vlog. WHY did he have to go on and on and on about it? Hubby and I used to do that job at Quest and as we got older, it just got harder and more tiring so we just participate now in the stands. It sure sounded like he wanted to be the leader and they picked someone else before they got there.

Reactions: 9
The address I posted was directly from the Osceola County Property Appraiser's website so 🤷‍♀️
I don't disagree with it. TY
Glad to have the update for my future postings. I certainly want everything he has coming to him to arrive at the easiest and correct addy and I'd like to see it arrive ASAP. 👈 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
I'll make a note.

View attachment 2740177
We have the same thing in the area where I live. Two towns with the same zip code - one town's name supposedly indicating a more prestigious address. You are correct that his mail would get delivered, whether it says Kissimmee or Celebration. In fact, to piss him off, everyone should use "Kissimmee" - since that name is below his "standards!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Based Peter Lil' Kylie would not be happy with his address showing 'Kissimmee'

View attachment 2740208
It's all about the flex! :ROFLMAO: ____ even in that crackerbox. 💪

After looking at the USPS info site, it's not unusual for addresses to be listed in the incorporated area in many public filings on record as it was with the former owner. The "Celebration" designation, an unincorporated area, is yet more specific and better as a mailing addy and I'll use that in the future.
As I said, I certainly want him to get what's coming to him.
popcorn n.gif

Last edited:
and he kept calling the Aqua Theater on the Oasis class ships the Aquadome like this one. He said it multiple times.
and his stupid stans accept what he says as truth.

once he says it wrong, he will always say it wrong because his ego cannot accept being wrong.

Reactions: 9
and his stupid stans accept what he says as truth.

once he says it wrong, he will always say it wrong because his ego cannot accept being wrong.
yup and they don't say a word. If you disagree or try and help, you are a hater.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.