Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm immediately reminded of the communities our youngest refers to as "Spielberg suburbs" because of the deadly dull cookie cutter sameness and the zero spacing often highlighted in his 'burb movies' ___ or, better yet, just refer to the horror movie Vivarium! :LOL:
WELCOME TO VIVARIUM: YOU HAVE JUST BOUGHT YOUR FOREVER HOME
.......................................................... View attachment 2701283............................................................

View attachment 2701259View attachment 2701260
The summary made me think, "Kyle and Casey?"
Kyle.jpg

---
DADx3 did not look happy about Sue squandering their retirement on Lil' Kylie's "starter home."
View attachment 2701521
WelcometothePallonesian.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

SnapChet

VIP Member
If you've seen one Pallo cruise series, you've seen them all:
  • Rambles contradictions and misinformation while boarding.
  • Does his "bird call" noises (no pun intended) while walking on the ramp onto the ship.
  • Rambles some more into the camera while waiting for the cabin to be ready.
  • 10 minutes of Doormat opening all the drawers and closets for the "room tour."
  • Hides a rubber duck while giggling like a pre-teen schoolgirl.
  • Heads to the buffet, films self shoving greasy/sugary food into his gaping maw.
  • Walks aimlessly around the ship rambling some more.
  • Heads to some show or slot machine.
  • Goes dinner where he shovels more food in his mouth while saying how "nummy" it is.
Repeat for 11+ vlogs and combine with the deadly-dull lack of chemistry with him and Casey.

Throw in some touristy shore excursion where he walks around a gift shop or WOOOOO's down a waterslide.

Nothing substantive or informational in his cruise vlogs. Just repetitive, mind-numbing tedium. He thinks these cruises are going to revive his channel, but the numbers on his last several cruises with Casey were abysmal and stans were complaining how boring they were. The cruises with Lora tended to do a lot better.
Kyle Pallo # 64: Kyle Pallo: A Con on the Seas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: People are so excited about that gargantuan mess leaving port. :LOL:
Netflix securing the rights to Titanic 2: Icon of the Seas :eek:
g_ITDO2d_normal.jpg

Harry Hill
Not the iCarly Titanic

let’s see the Icon of the Seas navigate the Suez Canal
MXxxP1gK_normal.jpg
JRR Jokien

A last alliance of Orcas and Icebergs marshalled against the Icon of the Seas, and on the waves of the seven seas they fought for the freedom of the ocean.
For a second I was like "No, the Icon of the Seas is not real, it can't hurt you" because some wacky giant cruise ship seasteading scheme goes viral every 10 months. But I looked it up and it turns out they actually built this one. What an intimate cruise, a real night to remember.

Arin Hanson is ON TOUR:
That’s right!! 5 times BIGGER, 5 times HEAVIER, and 5 times more ABOVE WATER than the Titanic!!! All aboard!!!
icon3.jpg
icon1.jpg

icon5.jpg
icon4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
To know Kyle Pallo is eventually to detest Kyle Pallo. Grifty was 'seething' :ROFLMAO: jealous over JoJo's 'Million Sub YT Plaque.' It must have been like Vlogging Kyrptonite to MiniMan and he was so stoked to leave, although he was so lazy they had to pry him loose. Now JoJo has over 1,540,000 subs and Kyle is languishing and couldn't even get to 200K last year, his sub count on life support as people wake up to his useless lying Daily Schlock.

And his jealousy of JoJo's world travels while Kyle was stuck grifting day to day in Orlando was a constant thorn in his side. People made fun of him doing so little while JoJo traveled internationally. Pallo's vlog was / is stagnant and his Patreon drying up. Of course, he blamed Casey for his lack of travels and focus, travels he would never have taken anyway.

On the other hand, JoJo, much smarter (but that's a low bar) than Kyle and evidently doing OK with 200 Patreons, is emotionally weak and seems to hate lots of drama. He'd just as soon forget Pallo exists, I'm sure, but they haunt many of the same venues. And even though Kyle has called JoJo a "mole rat" (a burn he stole from Big Ray at X :ROFLMAO:) and a talentless vlogger who "...can't get views." ___ JoJo would, I have no doubt, simply smile and avoid any confrontation with the Angry Elf.

___ And then there were those visuals:
View attachment 2691601 View attachment 2691602 View attachment 2691605
JoJo reaching 1 million subscribers marked the end of their "friendship." The angry dwarf was seething and so, so salty. One week later he announced he's moving out of the bro-sty ASAP 😂 Imagine the rage-fueled nights that JoJo heard from over in the other bedroom, the sound of little fists pounding on drywall all night.

• Haha
  • Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
A Thomas Kinkade piece propped up against the wall right next to the Packers jersey will look so fire 🔥
I don't want to insult any fans of Thomas Kinkade, "The Artist of Light," :ROFLMAO: but I would rate his work right up there with the portraits of Elvis Presley, Jesus and The Last Supper painted on velvet you find lined up alongside knockoffs of Margaret Keane's 'big eyed children' near a pickup truck on a rural highway _____ where Cletus and Tiffany are seated in lawn chairs waiting for the next redneck art connisseur to stop and buy a couple of pieces.

So ___ Pallo might find "art" there to which he could relate.

kyleclownk.jpg
clownkyle.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Donna Allena Doyle
Feb 28, 2022
OWNERSHIP DETAILS
Document Number

Sale Amount
$603,295.00

Resale less than two years later for $755,000. Pretty sweet profit of almost $152,000. ___ I imagine Donna's smile today is equal to the smile on the faces of the "....two sweet elderly gentlemen." who managed to unload that old BarbieBeemer for $24K on Grifty.

• Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
I've got you beat. For 2 years me, my husband and our large Golden Doodle lived in a 700 sq foot home while waiting for our home to be built. AND, one of the rooms was a storage room and packed to the ceiling. but, like you all,... i say "Eff you Kyle!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
We lived in a 700 sqft 1-bedroom apartment as a family of three when my daughter was younger. We saved up money until we needed the good school districts and then moved. Plenty of people sacrifice and start out with very small places as they plan for their future. That's something Kyle will never understand because he needs everything NOW. I personally think a 2000 sqft "starter home" is quite big, but it's not big enough for Kyle's ego!

Kyle Pallo 64: My “starter home” is too small for my ego

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Ok, this must be a generation thing since parents just slapped tablets in their kids faces but the fellow about the same age as our guy sitting next to me at the steak restaurant was just mangling his steak and holding the fork just like oar guy. I couldn’t believe it!! And he had to mangle several pieces at once before he could take a bite. I swear this guy is at least 27-29! A full4 finger spread over the entire fork stance. Like, he thinks that what it takes to keep a 10oz strip in place to cut and eat. And like 5 pieces at once? I had to double take that it wasn’t Kevin in home alone.

• Haha
  • Sick

Hardly Here

VIP Member
The Dwarf May as well relax, he has his new pajama top on.
IMG_6983.png

---
Another Expert Food Review from oar little idiot.
IMG_6984.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

SnapChet

VIP Member
See! He has friends you hatters & Tattle fools!

View attachment 2686855
View attachment 2686858
View attachment 2686861

The whole interaction was so awkward and forced. The dwarf kept saying how they are friends and love each other. They said nothing about Kyle 😂

"Friends"? "We we love them. We're friends. We love each other"?
Resort TV? Oh gaddam'! I can't stop laughing.

That is alternately the most laughable, cringe inducing, saddest and flesh crawlingly pathetic capture of pure pandering I've seen in some time. :ROFLMAO:
It's
lol-laugh.gif
and
luch.gif
and
cringe.gif

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Closed today for $755,000

1705541856985.png

---
Closed today for $755,000

1705541856985.png
Keep checking Osceola County Tax Assessor info and the Zillow Redfin Selling Agent info - Michael. I will be out of town the next couple days and can't follow-up on this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
I haven't been keeping up, so I don't know for sure - but it seems as though Casey wasn't around much while Farlexa was in town. Aren't the two of them besties according to Kyle?

Still interesting that Casey's sis and Kevin haven't appeared in the vlogs for weeks and weeks - not even during the whole Christmas season (although oar boy is claiming Kevin gifted him the onesie - which I think is another of Kp's lies, just to keep Kevin's name in play, like nothing is wrong.)
I think it's totally possible that after their initial meetings with Girfty and their seeming excitement with the YouTube 'demi-niche-celeb-wannabe' 😂 they slowly but surely got a taste of what that's like:

Listening to Kylorent's constant big mouth, bragging, complaining, lying and out of control behaviors.
Giving in to what Grifty wants to do and that should be everyone's priority.
Dealing with his vulgar and disgusting behavior, hygiene and social deportment.
Seeing Casey act like a silly child in love, easily manipuolated and cowed, and alternately, a mother hen looking after him while cooking and cleaning up his messes ___ only to be treated like some handmaiden and necessary item.
Emotionally and socially he becomes more and more a burden and an embarrassment and even the most stalwart people who try to befriend him eventually leave his sorry ass behind. This is why all his "friends" are online: They agree and flatter him or there he can dump THEM instead of the other way around as it goes in the real world.

And the whole Durliat family may just be on board. That would explain his horrific and catastrophic 'visit' to North Carolina, where he proceeded to make a big fucking mess of the whole affair with that mouth, his lies, his loud and ear bleed commentary on their neighbors. It was all cringe, an insult to her family and so that video suddenly was torched and disappeared, never to be mentioned again. It was a wonderful FUBAR mess.

And so for Kev and Bri' all the 'new excitement' was ~poof!~ gone. Like anyone around him for long, they weary of the nasty, loud, obnoxious, entitled and egoistic narcissist and moron he is, and they want distance, and most want nothing more to do with him. It's an old and tried and true routine by now when dealing with the tiny and sad loser. It's the reason he has no real friends, only a few people (*The standout example here is Lora who, I honestly believe, feels sorry for him and knows exactly who and what he is.) ____ a few who "sporadically" 😂 appear and tolerate him ____ for a while.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jjjg

VIP Member
I wonder how excited he'll be when he sees Adam the Woos driving past in his golf cart. Kyle is going to buy a golf cart next. Lol

• Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
So, all in one day, we have 4 Disney vloggers - Kp, JoJo, Woo, and Tim Tracker all doing Festival of the Arts. Three of them (no Kp) - JoJo, Tim, and Woo - all make an appearance in JoJo's vlog, which shows at least a little bit of creativity (unlike the other three.) Really, what is this world coming to? The fact that fans of these guys have nothing better to do than to waste time watching them wandering aimlessly around EPCOT never ceases to blow my mind. Get a grip, people. Life is bigger than watching their crap every day.
I went over to watch Jojo’s vlog and it wasn’t too bad. He showed some art, he tried some food, there was obvious editing and planning involved, and all in less than 12 minutes! I got more out of Jojo’s vlog than I did in Kyle’s incoherent ramblings. Oh and while Jojo showcased a bunch of other vloggers, he conveniently left out Kyle. Haha, that mole rat!

• Haha
  • Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Kyle had to mention in two separate instances today's vlog about Alexa's friend Jordan buying the $200 tumblers the other day. Why does he feel the need to bring it up in another video? Just to make fun of her? He's such an immature ass.
He completely lacks social skills & grace. It’s all too obvious that that’s a huge reason why he not only had no friends growing up, but he has no friends now. He loves running into his stans because there’s no actual depth or attachment in that kind of interaction. Kyle gets a quick 1-2 minute transactional shot of dopamine from seeing the post on social media because he thinks it proves to the hatters that he’s “winning”, but it”s all completely hollow. Everyone knows men don’t become more social the older they get. It’s all too obvious Kyle’s in for a long life of loneliness unless one of the very small handful of people who loves him gives a serious reality check

• Heart