Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
The seller threw in $10K for closing costs because she couldn’t believe she found suckers to take the house off her hands and over pay for the house

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Does oar new starter house have slow closing cabinets and drawers?
---
Packers are losing. RIP drywall.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
If I had to guess Kylie the Workaholic's typical day/schedule, it would look like this:

10:00 AM - Wake up. No shower or brushing teeth.
10:10 AM - Lazily reply to a few comments on the upload
10:30 AM - Drive to a Disney park
10:45 AM - 12:00 PM - Walk around park and film video
12:15 PM -12:45 PM - Arrive back home and edit the video
12:45 PM - 6:00 PM - Lounge around, nap & play CoD while waiting for Casey to get off work
6:30 PM - Eat nummy food that Casey cooked
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM - Scroll internet/TikTok/Netflix/watch Packers
10:00 PM - 3:00 AM - Sock puppet time/CoD/tissue time

That's about 2 hours of work if we count driving, filming, and editing as "work."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Get ready for "oar" place. It's happening quick guys.

006143.png

They both say they're nervous about moving in together.

006144.png

But don't worry, they have a solid foundation.

006145.png

I had to turn it off after this part. It was so awkward and cringe. They are nearly 30 years old and act like two middle schoolers in their first relationship. Someone please take one for the team and do a recap. :ROFLMAO:
---
Side note: I don't think they last longer than 6-12 months living together. I predict Casey starts resenting him once she experiences living with him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Darn it, KP! Why do you tease us? I thought he was saying goodbye for good and facing his fear of finding a real job!
IMG_7451.jpeg

Any btw Kyle, you’re not an airport. You don’t need to announce your departure. Just go. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

DetroitFartCity

Filming on Tron again. 1000% he is not using a chest mounted camera. Almost certainly holding his giant camera or his phone. He's going to drop it one of these times and either destroy his camera and/or injure someone.

He rides Space Mountain and mentions that his old camera that shot in 1080 didn't capture the queue as well as as his new camera in 4k. In reality, it has nothing to do with the resolution and everything to do with the speed of his lens. He is so fucking stupid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Heygrid

He's so stupid. He does not know what sporadically means yet he keeps using it. He thinks it's spontaneous. Kyle, word of advice, stop using words that you have no idea what they mean. We all know you're dumber than dog shit but you don't need to confirm it everyday. View attachment 2689461
Like when he said,”let’s divulge” when he had lunch at Animal Kingdom with Casey’s cousin and her mom. The cousin’s mom must think Casey is a real saint for dating a special needs child.

• Haha
  • Heart

DetroitFartCity

Instead of his usual stupid walk through the woods whiney baby speech, he could just as easily say, "Hey guys! It's time for my yearly break. I'm moving and have a lot of packing and what not to do. I'll be back with all new cruise vlogs at the end of the month! See you then!" He's such a stupid fucking twat. Does he realize he doesn't have the fans he wants to have? All of his idiot fucking followers are the last people he'd ever give the time of day. None of them are buff sports dudes. It's mostly sad midwest women and CHILDREN. Because sad midwest women feel sorry for him/are in love with him and children think he is sooooo cool (only because their dream is to be as lazy as him for a living). He's a stunted child with zero personality or work ethic. He's going on and on about he wants to be more relaxed, i.e. do less editing or actual work. We see through your lazy bullshit little tater. He should quit all this and apply for a scholarship to screwdriver school.
---
Boo fucking hoo. That fake acting at the end was atrocious.

• Haha
  • Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I think the balcony at the old bro-sty was bigger.

View attachment 2700918
As someone who is born and raised in Florida, I can tell you right now that that house is incredibly overpriced. I live an hour and a half from there so I know what I’m talking about. I can’t speak for other states, but in the central Florida area you could buy a house double the size for that price and it would still be a little overpriced. The only reason it’s so expensive is because of it being in Celebration which is ridiculous because that area is full of old people and it’s boring as hell out there and it’s ghetto af like 10-15 min from there. Again I am 41 and I was born and raised in Florida and I live super close to Orlando so I know what I’m talking about when it comes to prices and real estate out here. They’re paying all that money just to say that they’re close to Disney. It is so not worth it.

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
GOD why does he have to be such a drama queen about everything?? Like someone else said, he takes breaks all the time, especially when he goes on a trip and milks it for all it’s worth.
He’s not concerned about himself taking a break and NOT working. He’s perfected the art of slacking and putting out nontent. He’s worried about not POSTING and not being in the spotlight. He’s not a workaholic; he’s an attention hog. By not putting out content for 7 days, people will stop paying attention to him. Even negative attention (from Tattle and hatters) is still attention. But if his name is not popping up in the algorithm, he will no longer be in the spotlight. He is afraid people will move on and forget about him. I bet he will be checking Tattle all week to see if we still discuss him. It would drive him bananas if we all went silent. Or better yet, we should all start discussing how his fellow vloggers are better than him. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So is his mom giving him a budget to furnish the place with? He mentioned a budget (when has he ever had a "budget"?) and they gave him a list of stuff to buy including a custom dining room table. Somehow a $2,800 Thomas Kinkade print is no problem, but a $500 ticket to see the Packers is too expensive. Nothing is ever too expensive for him when he's spending other people's money. Who is funding this? Brian Stevens?

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Tackiness aside, I imagine those prints must have that additional Disney parks margin we all know & love built in as well. Wouldn’t they be cheaper to just buy that trash online?
Plus if he buys it online, he can say the print had a scratch and get it for free.

• Haha
  • Wow

SnapChet

VIP Member
Here's a clip from January 2023 when he was driving around the current under construction development that "oar" new Pallonesian was purchased in 🤭 He does complain about the houses being too close together but acts like that's all homes in Florida. The homes in the video have more space than the one he got.
That opening cover pic is a classic:

kyle fart.jpg

---
Kyle's never had to face responsibility or consequences for anything in his life. I don't think he even knows what the concept of consequences are.

Susan & Clown Dad have always been there to bail him out... when his views are down, when he got caught with the 12 year old in high school, when he wants a house, when he wants Lorcana cards they were running all over Wisconsin to look for them... But Sue and the 🤡 probably don't have anything to worry about unless they told him "no."

He breaks all the rules at Universal and Disney, films on rides that prohibit it, and then laughs about it. He seems to believe that nothing will ever happen to him. As he gets older, it's going to become a recipe for disaster. I agree with all the comments about him leading up to a meltdown. You can see how much more unhinged and unstable he's getting.
The slightest pressure sends him reeling and out of control. That he's an infantile coward who fears the real world is no longer in question. He acts brave and acts out on online and he certainly has acted out, probably out of control acted out, with his parents___ to mimic old Susan, he "...is exhausting. He just wears you down." He's certainly worn them down and long ago.

Clown Ger is old and seeming tired of it; he's in poor health and seems just to want some peace and quiet and has given up feeling he can control anything. Susan is the mover here to the point of vitriolic exchanges with Kyle's critics online. She even tried to guilt "Dudley" at X by asking him, "What's your endgame here? Do you want him to hurt himself?" ___ That was a bizarre response. I just saw it as trying to guilt a critic, but it's perhaps more. You wonder how many times he's "guilted" her and his old man with that threat to hurt himself if he didn't get his way? It's an old play by a spoiled child who cries and threatens to get his way ___ and even at 30, Pallo's that.

He's a defective and wholly self absorbed leech of a man, a social reject in the real world and a grifting parasite online. He's found every way to play his parents and they've allowed it to go on and on and on his whole sick and miserable life. NOW he expects it. He was evidently so bad they sent him to a half brother who tried to help him grow up. It didn't work. Now they'll do anything to try to keep him from collapsing and hitting rock bottom ___especially his mother. He's her 'baby' and he plays her easily and she gives in. He's drained the life out of them all and now they've resigned themselves to his caretakers evidently for the rest of their lives, resigned to the point of enabling whatever he wants to whatever degree they can afford it and the funds must be running low. The other children are afterthoughts and come in a distant second to his wants. It's sick, certainly, dysfunctional, of course. But that's where they are. I have a hard time finding a scintilla of sympathy for them. They can't keep what looks to be a pressure cooker of his own making, enabled and made possible by them, from blowing up and watching him come more and more unhinged and perhaps dangerous ___ to himself, doubtful. He's a near psychotic egoist ___ to Casey and them. Certainly possible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
I haven't been keeping up, so I don't know for sure - but it seems as though Casey wasn't around much while Farlexa was in town. Aren't the two of them besties according to Kyle?

Still interesting that Casey's sis and Kevin haven't appeared in the vlogs for weeks and weeks - not even during the whole Christmas season (although oar boy is claiming Kevin gifted him the onesie - which I think is another of Kp's lies, just to keep Kevin's name in play, like nothing is wrong.)