Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
“he was reportedly caught with a 12 year old middle schooler and, fled Saulkville, and left to live with his half brother.” Can someone give me more details on this….. I’m popping corn right now lol
In short... Kyle kept going on in his vlogs about how he was a victim in high school, had a terrible time, etc. Someone alleging to know him senior year started tweeting at him to stop playing the victim card or else he'll reveal the truth. After around a month they shared the details.

001623.png

There was debate over whether it could be true or not, but after his behavior on his sock puppet (creeping on underage girls + discovering old tweets from his classmates back in 2012 about Kyle getting turned on from 6th grade girls, and finding out that Kyle went to go live with his brother for a while, it appears that it's likely true). Also the whole Pallo family all created sock puppet accounts to try to shut the story down ASAP, but he never addressed it from his main account.
---
lol Those things look like floating preschools
Perfect for oar boy.

kylies-day-care.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

bramx

Kyle in the wild sighting at local Publix, of course bypassed the produce department

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's must be hard up for validation lately with all the critical comments on his videos. He posted a barrage of IG stories with stans praising him ("best disney vlogger").

It makes me laugh knowing that he's constantly searching for his name to see what people say about him. And if he doesn't like it, he'll block them from his main account, and then seethe from his sock puppet. If it's praise, he'll like it from both accounts. Ah, the life of grifty :ROFLMAO: 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Kyle wants a dog. Kyle should consider volunteering at a local animal shelter. It would give him a reality check on the responsibilities that come along with it.
---
When they go to Goodwill Kyle sees a refillable Disney Resort mug for $2 and get super giddy. He tells everyone watching to buy them and says they will still be accepted at Disney. Casey tells him they won't work and Kyle insist that they will. Casey then has to explain that the refillable mugs have sensors and they only work for a certain time. Then Kyle finally agrees that they won't work. But what a thieving loser to tell all his fans to go to Goodwill and get a refillable mug so they can basically steel drinks from Disney.View attachment 2694385View attachment 2694384
On January 3, 2024, Tim Tracker published a blog where he and Jenn went thrifting at Goodwill for theme park items. Kopy Kat Kyle Pallo

1705432009452.png

Last edited:

starri

VIP Member
Oh look, he’s ‘thinking’ about booking another cruise. Along with the other three, four, five, or six others he has booked, with deposits paid on 3, 4, 5 or 6 of them and some of them paid in full, technically, literally, per se.
Low key, it's been a hot minute since he's been on a cruise.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
That makes more sense to me. I can’t see just mom and dad and Alexa helping him with the house. I have a feeling the grandparents had to get in that somewhere. They probably had some money stashed away or something. Maybe I would believe it more if their house in Wisconsin was paid off and they didn’t have a mortgage on it. That makes sense but them still paying a mortgage on that house, Alexa just buying her house in 2021 and then essentially like I said tripping their mortgage right now I just can’t see it. They had to have a ton of money to put down cash on that house to get their payments down as much as possible. I thought maybe they came into a ton of money and maybe did like a cash deal but it shouldn’t have taken this long to close if it was a cash deal.
The grandparents are in their 90s. That generation (born in Great Depression era) tends to be very frugal. I knew of quite a few that lived in little $200k homes and had net worths of $2+ million. I'd say it's very likely they have a good amount of money stashed away and could be helping out here for their "favorite grandson."

Last edited:

QueenC17

Chatty Member
He says he likes the cheddar biscuit and then he points to the brisket and says "What's this called - the biscuit?" Yes moron they're both called biscuits. Alexis has to tell him it's called brisket. He also called the sides "slides" but he managed to correct himself. Kyle please tell us what kind of neurological condition you have so we can stop making fun of you it's actually getting tiresome.
20240114_151352.jpg

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
At some point Casey will resent his annual “break” because the only times she’s ever “vacationed” with him has been when he’s “working” aka a camera on all the time. And she’s using her PTO for his “work” trips.
Maybe she'll quit her job. Grifty said that he makes enough to support her. Her family must be watching on with horror.

• Sad

jipeta2021

VIP Member
He says "don't worry, it's all ordered [barstools and coffee table] for the new place"

View attachment 2693978

But then he quickly look to his left, so it's probably a lie.
Edit: As with everything, he has no clue when they're arriving.

View attachment 2693984
He was lying so hard! 😂 I predict another interesting story is going to come from the table and barstools that he supposedly ordered that never got delivered in time. He’s so full of shit!

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I wonder if he's still begging Casey to quit her job? That must be quite the conundrum for mini-man. He obviously wants her to quit so she's 100% dependent on him and can dedicate all her time serving him and the vlog. On the other hand, he needs her more than ever now to help with the bills at the new place.

There have been moments in the past where I felt this boy has true mental issues, but I've come to now know that this boy has a high level of narcissism of which I haven't seen before. Low IQ with heavy narcissism ... not a mental illness.
In my opinion, from everything I've seen:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (requires excessive admiration, can't handle criticism, entitlement, delusions of grandeur)
Dyspraxia (issues with inconsistent pronunciation and fine motor skills)
ADHD (inability to sit still, can't wait in lines or sit in a car longer than 10-15 minutes)
Low IQ (self-explanatory)

The reason he's so unlikable is because of his narcissism, selfishness and how he's been enabled his entire life.

Last edited:
  • Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
So hold up- Kyle went through the entire standby queue for Space Mountain and then decided not to ride it?
IMG_7446.jpeg

What happened? Did he run into a Tattler who called out “Peter” and spook him? 😅

• Haha
  • Angry

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Kyle makes a big point today of explaining why Casey is driving her car on their outing today. He says that they just drove his car the other day. He obviously knows that we think he makes Casey chauffeur him around and pay for gas, so he has to make a point of mentioning it. He probably makes her drive all the time so he can feel like a big shot and so he can film - not that driving and filming has stopped him before.

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Call me crazy but I still don’t believe it. 😬 I know I’m in the minority here but I just don’t. 😕 I have to wait to see it update on if property appraisers site and for it to actually show the name Pallo somewhere as the owner. Even if it’s great grandma Pallo from WI. I have to see it to believe it. Not going against any of my Tattle peeps. I’m sure whoever was told that is telling the truth I just refuse to believe it until I see proof. Those Pallo’s must’ve been sitting on a huge chunk of $$$ to pull this off with so many affordable retirement homes in Florida. They could’ve gotten something for half the price and double the size, and this is from someone who’s lived in Florida her entire life.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It's going to be like a video version of waterboarding a viewing audience. I can't imagine watching one minute of the first video of him on another cruise much less 11 videos of it.
How much walking around, spewing mindless word salads, cringe whining, filming himself eating, in a pool, sliding down a slide and making inane useless comments about food as "snot" and "turds" can any viewer take?

It must take the desperation, determination and full on batshitcrazy of someone like DebySue and her cats to sit through that!

With 7500 people on that monstrous floating waterpark, the fun will be seeing him navigate through it all as, hopefully, he's overwhelmed by that zoomanity, that horde of people. His 'group' of sugardaddy Birdsong et al... won't be able to keep it all safe for him and there will be nightmares for him. The only question is will he leave the ship at ports more than for a quick off and on to get a shot of the overworn touristy' hot spots?

Good luck to anyone who can even hate watch more than a couple of those. For me....nope! My joy will be in the inevitable little bump in views he'll get for a day or two and then the plunge when the tedium of "I Ate The Biggest Most Expensive Burger" / "I Slid Down the Biggest Waterslide" / "My Souvenir Experience Shopping" ____ oh god, kill me now.
BTW: The same will be true for "oar' house" ___ another move. How riveting. Pinch me. Perhaps old Sour Ma Pallo will get him moved while he's away and save him all that pressure and nerve shattering anxiety he'd suffer if he had to make arrangements on his own? Wouldn't surprise me.

Grab your valium if you're going to watch. The cringe and SSDD will be epic. You're going to need it. :LOL:
If you've seen one Pallo cruise series, you've seen them all:
  • Rambles contradictions and misinformation while boarding.
  • Does his "bird call" noises (no pun intended) while walking on the ramp onto the ship.
  • Rambles some more into the camera while waiting for the cabin to be ready.
  • 10 minutes of Doormat opening & closing all the drawers and closets for the "room tour."
  • Hides a rubber duck while giggling like a pre-teen schoolgirl.
  • Heads to the buffet, films self shoving greasy/sugary food into his gaping maw.
  • Walks aimlessly around the ship rambling some more.
  • Heads to some show or slot machine.
  • Goes dinner where he shovels more food in his mouth while saying how "nummy" it is.
Repeat for 11+ vlogs and combine with the deadly-dull lack of chemistry between him and Casey.

Throw in some touristy shore excursion where he walks around a gift shop or WOOOOO's down a waterslide.

Nothing substantive or informational in his cruise vlogs. Just repetitive, mind-numbing tedium. He thinks these cruises are going to revive his channel, but the numbers on his last several cruises with Casey were abysmal and stans were complaining how boring they were. The cruises with Lora tended to do a lot better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Kyle can’t take care of himself. How the heck is he going to care for a dog? A dog is a decade plus commitment in many cases. Who will care for the dog when he travels or does staycations? Not all Disney resorts are pet friendly.

Wait until he learns how much visits to the vet cost!